• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why I disaprove of E

look
I thought like you until i try E...(and more important, before i do E i search/read a LOT of INFORMATION)
Sure, E fucks up lifes, but not ALL!

Don't knock it till you try it. -Aja-
------------------
You gonna eat that?

Fair play for making your point Mr Mole - not everybody has to like E.
I don't think you know enough about drugs to start preaching about them, but I hope you will stick around here to learn a bit more about them. People will flame you simply because you don't think MDMA is "the best thing ever" - ignore them. They are as closed minded as those who think that "all drugs are evil".
But please, read listen and learn. You never know you might change your mind about drugs. Then again you might not, but learn about them nonetheless.
Look forward to seeing you around in here....

First off i must say that I LoVe X and everyone has the right to say what they feel but if your friend spent all that money on E then he is retarded and needs to be spanked. That is the first time i have heard of some one going on a E spree like that, that is just down tight stupid!! he deserves what he got if you can't be responsible then don't do it at all !! Well i'm out have fun and Use E the right way and you will have a great time much love from the
------------------
BLOW UP QUEEN

Wow..it has been a long time since I posted, but this caught my eye. In a way I agree with Mole. I have been a user of E for about a year and a half and have decided to stop. My decision came with me not getting from E the same feelings I did in the beginning..do I think I used too much...yes!! As a see allot of other people doing as well. My first experience...AMAZING! Nothing else like it, I began using every weekend, every Saturday night at the club, mainly only taking a half of pill and at the most one pill. I have only taken 2 pills in one night maybe 2 or 3 times, but let's face it, people are abusing this drug in a serious way!! When I hear about grade school and high school kids taking E, smoking weed, doing K, acid, whippits etc; it really disturbs me!! One comment that I wanted to make about the analogy with LSD, I was reading an article about there being a high demand for doctor's, surgeons etc; starting now and projecting to be even worst in the future, this mainly due in part to there being an overwhelming need specifically due to medical problems of what we call now "Babyboomers", all those people who back in the day where using LSD, like someone said, for the same reason today's generation is using E. E is truly an epidemic, people from all walks of life are doing it...does it make it right?? Well that's for the individual to decide. Mole, I commend you, stay true to yourself. E is not for everyone, we all think it has changed our lives whether it be for the good or for the bad, but has it really?? My advise - if your already happy with life don't try E because someone tells you it can make things that much better because none of us know what we are going to have to face 10, 20, 30yrs. down the road!

i think people like mole are needed in our society. really. they create a balance of views and experiences.
we're all kidding ourselves if we think there is only
smile.gif
good
smile.gif
in this activity of ours just as his experience or view is that it is only bad.
however, i do hope you, mole, display some amount of tolerance towards those that do not share the same view. we will accept and tolerate you just as much as you will NOT accept and tolerate us.
and btw,
doin e is way cheaper than drinking. heck i'm even in better shape.
i'm not pro lsd but if it weren't for lsd, we'd still be listening to the carpenters and your ass would be in mongolia right now fightn' dem commie chinese bastards... i think. but then again e has fucken up my meomery. and spellin.
Storrs?
------------------
je dance donc je suis

Dear ImTheTroll -
Blah blah blah, moron moron moron.
You've seen Reefer Madness one too many times and been to too many DARE programs at your junior high. You have never tried it, you dont know what youre talking about and I doubt you are even real. Obviously your "friend" could also have spent his life savings on beanie babies or pokemon and totally fucked up his life that way too. Anything in excess is bad. blah blah blah...
Kiss my hairy crack...

yo troll, you must lead a really boring life. boring sex too huh? hehe.......
do you disapprove of alcohol and cigs too? boring is what boring does. this is really boring.

hey mole,
thanks for your posting on why u disapprove of E. i think the people who said mean things to u were offbase and a little rude. (just an aside, catty comments in either direction may be why we have so much division between us???)
let me say that i roll, probably more than i should, but that's another story.
E can make you spend $$ and not just on E, we all know when you go out partying (drugs, alcohol whatever) $$ flies out your wallet. nobody every buys a round for the bar or a bean for their "new friend" sober.
i want there to be more people like you, who avoid E. if more people start trying it you'll see more knock-offs and dangerous combos out there. there's always that one in a million fatality, increasing popularity means that one in a million gets closer to home.
the connections about lsd aren't really valid. assuming you weren't on that hippie scene, all you're seeing is archival footage. it's the bell effect -- the few people who had bad expereinces and the few with glowing, it changed my life experiences. what you won't see is the average 50-60 year old who tried it, maybe went kinda hard-core for a few months, and then let it go as life moved in a different directions. the mundane never makes good news.

I think you missed the point. The problem that I have with Troll's post is that he admits that he has not had the experience and he is basing his moral condemnation on typical propaganda. He knows one person who spent more money than he could afford and that can be a problem. Troll then goes on to claim that rollers are like hippies and that they are both doomed. But alas, that too is false since many of the '60s folks who dabbled in LSD went on to lead productive lives and even shape society as we know it today.
We all know that E is not healthy. We all know that some people can't handle it. We are always interested in hearing peoples stories to help those of us who choose to use realize that there are limits out there. Its just not especially helpful for someone to come in and just say "drugs are bad". Which was essentially Troll's post.
No shit...

I know exactly what you are saying
Some people get out of control.
They can be out of control with anything mole..not just E
People here are getting defensive...and we all love E so obviously thats why.
People looked F ***** up when drinking too
Sometimes I think people who do E have gone up to another level( you probably think a crazy level
smile.gif
) Yah people look bad...but we are on a drug..I mean we are doing drugs...on E it's not like we want to go do our christmas shopping, or go to work or things like that. We want to party..but my lame point is.. it's whats inside that matters...that sounds pretty stupid but at least for me and many others E in some way takes away your face. Sometimes On E people don't want to know basic things you'd normally hear they usually want to know WHO you are. What you look like kinda goes away at least for other people on E (okay sometimes people look scary) but we're all partying..trying at least not to judge.
Anyway you probably can't get through to us and we probably can't get through to you.
Let me just say.you'd be amazed to find how sucessful people on this board not everyone spends all their money on E
we all know drugs are not good for you.
I guess I have no point other than that...your post is no big deal...
again-you probably can't get through to us and we probably can't get through to you.
one more thing.....
eat one!
smile.gif
j/k
Come on guys stop being so defensive..he's trying to be nice...
I started posting on an E related website... saying how bad I thought E was too...one guy emailed me personally and taught me a lot, I was obviously not so judgemental after that.
Plus being defensive makes it all seem worse...like guilty...
[This message has been edited by Sweetpea (edited 14 December 2000).]

Your friend only has $19 left!! I bet he or she is thinking, "If I had another dollar I could buy another roll but I don't and I can't get one." That must suck!!!!
[This message has been edited by mxmim (edited 14 December 2000).]

********REVELATION**********
Your right. I'll stop now. Thanks.
------------------
I've got more issues than newsweek

..... and by the way. Those hippies dropping acid in the 60's were are parents.
------------------
I've got more issues than newsweek

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......
-sabre
Is thought an emotion? or is emotion just a thought out process?

beelzabub- "doin e is way cheaper than drinking"
I don't know what kinda pills you eating, but I do the math this way
12 pack natural light- 6 dollars
2 beans- 40 dollars

Has it occured to any of you that this guy is probably a Bluelighter and just thought how funny it would be to post this. He's probably laughing his ass of right now. Cause if I would have thought of it, I would of definatly did it.
Were all like flipping on this guy...lol..and I was one of the first ones to reply...too too funny.
I mean, if this is a joke, I think he definatly got that off and he gets mad respect for making everyone in a tizzy for his own amusement, but if it's true, then his friend is still a dick.
I mean, come on, someone really spent all this time looking for Bluelight just to post once and never come back...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
------------------
Cause I want something else, to get me thru this, Semi-charmed kind of life...

Once I posted this, I knew people who say shit, how I'm a moron, so on and so fourth. I just want to get a few things straight, one, this person isn't me, and is really my friend. Second, my friend is a moron for spendin that much amount of money. He knows it, he knows that he could of took out that 1,300, and gotten much better deals then he did. But did he? No, he is kinda stupid for doin it, but what can you do? It isn't like im a 13 year old who believes that drugs are terrible. No am I the one who went to the D.A.R.E. Am I just corious? Yes of course, all of you are corious. You wouldn't be corious if you didn't come to this website to read and write questions or opions about drugs. Do disaprove of beer? Hell no. Do I like beer? Yes. Do I drink? Yes. Am I against pot? Hell no. Am I against smokin? Yes, I have delt with cancer enough in my life to know that smokin isn't good. Hey, I don't tell people to stop smokin in front of me if they are, it is just somethin, I don't want to do, and believe that it kinda is a waste of somethin to do. I'm sure people like it, it's just not my thing. Okay, back to E. Maybe I don't know what I'm talkin about. Like I said, I've never done it, so I don't really have a good point about it. I am just stating wha I think. There is nothin wrong with that. I'll talk more about this later.

Once I posted this, I knew people who say shit, how I'm a moron, so on and so fourth. I just want to get a few things straight, one, this person isn't me, and is really my friend. Second, my friend is a moron for spendin that much amount of money. He knows it, he knows that he could of took out that 1,300, and gotten much better deals then he did. But did he? No, he is kinda stupid for doin it, but what can you do? It isn't like im a 13 year old who believes that drugs are terrible. No am I the one who went to the D.A.R.E. Am I just corious? Yes of course, all of you are corious. You wouldn't be corious if you didn't come to this website to read and write questions or opions about drugs. Do disaprove of beer? Hell no. Do I like beer? Yes. Do I drink? Yes. Am I against pot? Hell no. Am I against smokin? Yes, I have delt with cancer enough in my life to know that smokin isn't good. Hey, I don't tell people to stop smokin in front of me if they are, it is just somethin, I don't want to do, and believe that it kinda is a waste of somethin to do. I'm sure people like it, it's just not my thing. Okay, back to E. Maybe I don't know what I'm talkin about. Like I said, I've never done it, so I don't really have a good point about it. I am just stating wha I think. There is nothin wrong with that. I'll talk more about this later.