• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why Fentanyl dificuld to buy in Europe

Serouisly why do u want the fentanyl? U must hav got death wish or something.. stay the fuck away from that shit pleass man

It is quite odd people want to try it. Considering the consensus from the people who have tried it is it's not as euphoric, less warmth, super short duration and far worse withdrawals. Makes no sense to me why anyone would search for it as opposed to real heroin.

Very close to where the Birmingham postcode ends. If you really want to find out and look hard enough you'll see a post I put up about two friends who got in trouble over a strap debt of £150. The two victims were twins, one was blasted at point blank range in the stomach with a sawn-off and died right away, his twin brother was then stabbed 26 times but managed to survive though his got life changing injuries. I posted a link to it from the local paper as I know all the victims and people who did the crime. We get people who are dealers in Brum come down here as I'm close to Birmingham as its not as risky in regards to the cops here. Another little clue is the last council flat I had was in a town the EU did a survey on and the poverty there made the town equal to living in rural Cambodia VS a town in Germany which was equal to itself. Long and short of the EU survey was I lived in a Cambodian Jungle if you took into account the levels of poverty across the whole EU. The place is also dubbed as one of the worst places to live in England, my accent is also famous UK wide and it's 100% NOT Yam Yam which we speak around here. "Arr mush yau ay arf been givun nuff cluze, arr siz Arnold 'en eez wammle darn ve cut, eez wammle's like a bonk-oss chavvy.".
Explains why Slade songs have misspelled titles eg Cum feel the noize! (Mind you, from somebody who lives in the North East, it's unmitigated piss taking!! 🤣)

It is quite odd people want to try it. Considering the consensus from the people who have tried it is it's not as euphoric, less warmth, super short duration and far worse withdrawals. Makes no sense to me why anyone would search for it as opposed to real heroin.
To quote Paul Weller " the public wants what the public gets". The shite state of a lot of countries means that opioids are more in demand than ever, so unscrupulous fuckers start filling the gap in supply with 'lookie- likey' drugs, which unfortunately kill people

It is starting to turn up in the gear and also can be purchased via dealers (or dealers that claim to have it - I've never wanted to try it). As many have pointed out, we don't want it as it is destructive and horrible, but it has been found in heroin samples along with other ultra-potent synthetic opioids. Fentanyl has even turned up in cocaine in the British Isles.

I've never heard anything good about it so take the advice in this thread and stay away and hope that it isn't going to hang around for too long, although I fear its gonna start making its way into the heroin supply over time. Easier to manufacture, smuggle, ridiculously potent, will get customers high and the profit margins will be huge compared to beloved Afghan brown. I'm clean off it but as I say to everyone, test any gear with caution (i.e. smoking a small amount before jamming what should be a normal dosage into a vein) and get on a script as a back up! Methadone is horrible but even that is better than dying at the hands of greedy, selfish cunts. I recommend buprenorphine and especially Buvidal which is a very long half-life version of bupe that slowly releases over about 6 weeks so that any withdrawal effects should be minimal. It is a life saver and I would say that anyone who is serious about getting off H should go for it.

Stay safe and don't create a demand for fentanyl! Horrible shit, as well as xylazine which is also turning up in bags!

Last edited:
Very close to where the Birmingham postcode ends. If you really want to find out and look hard enough you'll see a post I put up about two friends who got in trouble over a strap debt of £150. The two victims were twins, one was blasted at point blank range in the stomach with a sawn-off and died right away, his twin brother was then stabbed 26 times but managed to survive though his got life changing injuries. I posted a link to it from the local paper as I know all the victims and people who did the crime. We get people who are dealers in Brum come down here as I'm close to Birmingham as its not as risky in regards to the cops here. Another little clue is the last council flat I had was in a town the EU did a survey on and the poverty there made the town equal to living in rural Cambodia VS a town in Germany which was equal to itself. Long and short of the EU survey was I lived in a Cambodian Jungle if you took into account the levels of poverty across the whole EU. The place is also dubbed as one of the worst places to live in England, my accent is also famous UK wide and it's 100% NOT Yam Yam which we speak around here. "Arr mush yau ay arf been givun nuff cluze, arr siz Arnold 'en eez wammle darn ve cut, eez wammle's like a bonk-oss chavvy.".
Living in VIetnam, and having ridden round Cam a lot on my motorbike, this don’t surprise me. Vietnam makes the NW of England look like a slum. Fuck England, I’ll stay here with cheap beers, no winters, and earn 3x my uk salary for 1/2 of the work

When i ask about fentanyl peapols say we have just heroin...
If you look on WEDINOS right now, you'll find an awful amount of 'normal clean' heroin has been contaminated by Nitazenes, which is meant to be much worse than even fentanyl, which is unfortunate. Look at 2 examples:
1 is meant to be MSJ brand Diazepam:
Self-Reported Effects: Breathlesness, Chest Pains, Irregular Heartbeat, Loss of consciousness
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Bromazolam, Metonitazene
Sample Upon Analysis (Minor):

The other one was a heroin sample:
Self-Reported Effects: Euphoria, Relaxed, Confusion, Loss of consciousness
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Noscapine, Paracetamol
Sample Upon Analysis (Minor): Metonitazene, xylazine, Heroin, Caffeine, 6-MAM, 6-Acetylcodeine

The one thing i kinda prided the UK heroin scene was that there was a clear line drawn that, NONE OF US want fentanyl here, now theres a worse one - in our heroin, in our pills, in everything basically: Metonitazene.
And also, the fact there is more xylazine now in it than H, tells me that this shit is being put in and stamped on with poison, in a place further than the UK, and not us, cuz our gangs want repeat customers and hate fent mostly. i'd heard a cartel/gang somewhere mexico has started refusing to use fentanyl now for 'chiva blanca' ('dog' with white) but that doesn't stop others along the chain adding it. The US is fucked, they have too much of it to be anywhere near stopped for 20 years lol

but our dealers tho? 2-3 deaths every so often = they don't care. But if they all start to drop, thats trouble = what customers would ya even have left after a few months? as a H dealer you want repeat customers, thats why i never understood the, now, crazy shit they are cutting it with, like xylazine?!? why and where did that come from (obv farms in mexico, but why start anyway). Then there Benzo dope over there too, which is another confusing one.
"Drug overdose deaths continue to increase year after year in the USA, as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported more than 100,000 overdose deaths in 2021. Largely fueled by opioids and stimulants; however, the drug overdose crisis has entered a new wave marked by poly-drug formulations and usage.
The prevalence of fentanyl continues to increase across the United States since its introduction into the drug supply in the late 2000s. Today, most regions of the country see fentanyl more commonly than heroin and other opioids. As fentanyl has gained a strong hold on the opioid supply, manufacturers of the drug products continue to seek a product with the “next best high”.

This has led to the recent emergence of several fentanyl drug combinations, including SCRA-dope (fentanyl with synthetic cannabinoids), tranq-dope (fentanyl with xylazine), and benzo-dope (fentanyl with benzodiazepines). Benzo-dope poses significant health risks to people who use drugs due to the combined pharmacological effects of the two CNS depressants."
These are just 'Frankenstein drugs' - just a bunch of random things they throw together n you shove it either in ur vein, up your nose or up ur arse.
Tuci - (randomly mixed chemicals, most used are: MDMA, Coke, Meth, Ket, GHB/GBL, Fentanyl and apparently 'lsd' but doubt it)
Tranq (fentanyl in with xylazine, destroys ya)
benzo-dope (fent and benzo's, most which can't even be shot properly without being dissolved into a PG solution first lmfao)
SCRA-dope (fent and spice - and not JWH series, but -FUBINICA group, so AMA-FUBINICA, what worse a combo could you think of to have a terrible time on?)

I think a lot of people in the US don't realize that a fentanyl analogue was on the streets in 1982 (at the latest). George Marquardt had been producing aMF as an active cut for heroin. The key thins being that at the time aMF was legal and aMF has a duration of action similar to heroin.

Fentanyl is just one scaffold - their are DOZENS of scaffolds for high-potency opioids. If I know of them, I'm 100% sure that people who are quite prepared to actually make them also know.

I think a lot of people in the US don't realize that a fentanyl analogue was on the streets in 1982 (at the latest). George Marquardt had been producing aMF as an active cut for heroin. The key thins being that at the time aMF was legal and aMF has a duration of action similar to heroin.

Fentanyl is just one scaffold - their are DOZENS of scaffolds for high-potency opioids. If I know of them, I'm 100% sure that people who are quite prepared to actually make them also know.
this is one thing that has always kinda confused me. Why is there not more clandestine Opioid labs? Why DON'T people make MORE clandestine opioid labs? maybe a fear of creating the 'next fentanyl-like killer' and it getting out there? Maybe it's because some processes/synths for them require certain conditions, equipment, weird precursors etc that stops it being as easy?
or could just be a kind've 'not enough interest for this rare opioid, ill only do this for personal then and not the masses' kinda ordeal, like the psychedelic wizard or ol' Alexander 'Sasha' Shulgin - make a compound, do some tests, then if its bad/meh, it just stays in the amber jar (also helping stop spread of shite RC's) if its good....the jar will disappear in no time and needs refilled asap, get on it, your now the only one who knows how to lol
I would understand that one is more likely, plus sending an opioid into the public could be scary, esp if it became JUST like fentanyl shizz atm in the US with idiotic people finding 'cut-corner'/easier synths with less clean product or need for watched precursors, glassware etc
Especially after ya realize the US price of just genuine Oxy's but the amount/MG ratio too. Was getting $160 worth of oxy JUST AS BASE DOSE EVERY MORNING for exchange of 7+ joints of hash/as many as she wanted a week + other 'unregulated painkillers' lol
(Oxycodone: NAPP IR and ER 80's, 40's, 20's,10's and also Oxynorm IR caps 10mg's for sum reason) n H as well as fentanyl (mate's mum got Actiq Lollypops we always had in our gobs and she got the matrix gel patches a few times n would smoke em off foil, we tried it but weren't amazing), lottsa lyrica, zopiclone or zolpidem (rarely any benzos at all, not even cancer can you get rid of anxiety without fucking ur brain up with a bunch of un-needed antidepressants before you get a benzo to treat their side effects which you now have as brains fucked (DR: "perfectly cooked, medium-rare, the human still thinks we know what we are doing here, here, gimme a new antidepressant....anti-psychotic? meh whats the difference for me anyway") which is exactly all you needed but are now on 22 different antidepressants but at least you got some 10mg temazepam (28...monthly?! no we meant only yearly lol) tapentadol (only really came around the past few years massively, got gave a strip, most i didn't want... but will always keep 2 of them incase of emergency/dr fuck up.)but a world of other opi's i wish i culd try: like real dilaudid/hydromorphone (never got to try it, was never here),

I had a friend who wanted to try synth desomorphine (this was waaay before the VICE video on 'krokadile' even brought attention to it) He worked out that it was gonna cost him a loads, for materials and utensils alone, just for a few doses, so he cba and just sacked it and did something else, but first he went and bought some gear instead. Then few years go by, he sees the VICE video (he was gonna do 'a similar synth' to the one described in the video, but with everything of the highest grade possible.) I asked him if he wanted to still make try it and shoot it, he said he'd still do it as it'd be purer and safer than a bunch of russian addicts bathtub chemistry and would stick with smack for now fs hahaha
Both 7-9ish years clean of the brown stuff now, but we still got a rock in our shoe (both on either methadone or subutex likely for a long time, for him, it helps with pain, for me, it stops me going back into a life of pain again. Think once i was able to be around users but not use, i was golden. I'd still offer to cook up someone's tray if they asked me to no problem, but i'd never want to use it (unless...no subutex stopping me)

Back in those oxy and opi days, we had some amazing friends. Unfortunately, lost both my best mates (one passed away, the other in a k-hole probably) But in reality, fuck her lying, scumbag, woman beating, 'gay-wannabe-ing'/'LGBT 'ally' who's gonna try fuck anything that moves next', multiple-date-rapey-incident-with-every-girl-you'd-give-WAY-too-much-GBL-to failure (thanks to us, yea ya cunt, it was us that got her safe away from you, in a taxi and D kept you distracted upstairs) absolute should've-been-aborted-mess, domestic abuser of a son. (me n my fella told them we were going out, basically people found out i was Bi..... next week son had a dildo, never once said he was gay, my fella never did, ii didn't and suddenly, he started saying he was, poked us with it, my fella 'walked in' one time and was always trying to get weirdly grabby with us, just us 2, nobody else, even on MDMA)

Then gradually, H came into the scene after oxy started getting less (but still didn't take off yet in my friend group), then it was 'switch or suffer'.
Before, oxy quickly went up to, in the US, near $1/1mg an 80mg.
Was getting 2 x 80mg's a day MINIMUM and other unique pain, sleeping or muscle relaxation meds for free by the box load (mates mum refused to take them a load as she had a big tolerance but she was sum fighter, didn't trust pills apparently after a bad speed E one time, she had her bowels basically removed, this resulted in lots of pills being used by us and lots of drugs not in pill form = she'd take them.

The cancer was always between 'in remission' until it, somehow, wasn't anymore. They kept saying 'all good!!!!' then 'WE NEED TO TALK URGENTLY'.
i seen 'the care' they give to her one day and after hearing some weird complaints from my mate who lived there, her son, and her, i wasn't probably the best person to be there. I DGAF generally but i did give a fuck due to the situation and variables and stuff they were doing that was just wrong (so much stolen property from her n her son). So i DGAF if theres a 'zero tolerance' policy, i'd have been in the cells that night yea, but they never fucked her about again. Was appalled at how they left her and the place even after that complaint/argument with them (ALWAYS left bits of rubbish and 'dirt' or 'stuff' still from my mates mum's diapers and catheters everywhere, there was one room that stank of shit until she passed where they failed, as much as we did, to get rid of it.
They would always leave packaging, (would always need more stuff from 'the van', queue a 10 min break as the other joins them) boot marks, old 'excrement bags' that NEEDED IMMEDIATE DISPOSAL > on sofa's, desks, anywhere they could set em, there was her soiled stuff sitting right next to it. One of them left one by the pot on the cooker full of stew. We were worried to eat it so we got takeaway but THAT day i felt i needed to take pics n send them in with a report, nothing happened really, surprise surprise. (then 2ish years pass and finally, new nurses come along that are very nice and understanding they helped kick-start the seed in my head to do some kind of social care or job as a living to help people so: counselor - aiming for addiction substitution services, they can't stop what has already been through their doors multiple times lmao)

The old nurses would always bring her to a spot 'we couldn't hear' but the walls were mega thin, i heard them complain that us being there was holding them up (us, sitting on the sofa we hadn't moved from, nvr mind that this guy says that every time). I'd just had enough of his whining.
Told them to go fuck themselves basically cuz they said after their visit once "why is there a bunch of *whispers badly* drug addicts *back to normal volume* in your front room anyway" whilst still attempting 'whispering' to her? but loudly?
Lesley asks what they mean by that? i quote "it isn't a regular thing to see junkie scum in our peoples homes'
i said "WEEELLLLLLLL...Somehow, SOME way, THESE junkie scum, yanno us, junkie scum aye? as much as we are people too and need homes, we are, somehow, doing and continue to do a better job of hoovering, cooking, mopping, medical advise and cleaning up after the mess you's always make all over the house instead of just in her room, much much better than yourselves, think about that, you called US the 'junkie scum'. (at this point, i just was angry about all i seen, heard and now experienced about them) "Ya absolute robbing bastards, we know exactly when you've been in a room you have no right or need to enter, and you've been in his (pointed at her son) room loads, you think there's sewing string right to the spool on the floor, every time YOU enter, it falls there, for no reason? it's attached to his door any time you've come here unwarranted and every time, it ends up on the ground miles away...Now why were we doing this? oh aye, many games you missing now M***? bet ya wanna go for the console itself if she passes, then the TV after everyones out the house, that or soon, CARE HOME! where you's can continuing to just rape the money outta her that way in her last living years much easier eh??' and one them was so nearly going for me across his mates shoulder but he stopped himself. Turns out most the street of this 'council estate' was now watching or listening. Weird thing was, we asked n asked over n over to the right people for this, but then shortly after, there were new nurses, that were fantastic and friendly.

Really, all my mates mum enjoyed, was a cuppa tea, me rolling her a big 'carrot shaped' hash spliff (not weed, made her freak out once = "never again") whilst infront of her TV watching hollyoaks re-runs or quiz shows whilst she got on with the cards she'd been dealt. That was it but life wouldn't fucking let her have JUST THAT. Suddenly reduction in oxy's and fent then went soon after, Dr cut her gradually down as her pain went up n up. This was when i did what any person would when they see someone in pain = help if i 100% could.
She later on said, the best things ever for pain relief she ever had was dissociatives, said fent had nothing on Ketamine, but she didn't really get that it was an anesthetic fully.... until it kicked in and she stood up with no bother or pain but started slurring and then burst into fits of giggles.

Then MXE came along and did the same but 1: No pain - ALL that day, 2 x 15-30mg bomb every 2 days, same results > why is this not being researched. 2: Antidepressant effects (why isn't this being used as a replacement for SSRI's instead of 'esketamine'?) just literally all day and was in a great mood each time. One time i took WAY too much, she was downstairs and she wanted a 'bump-bomb' of 'sexxy mexxy' as we called it. This happened in an amount of time i don't know, i took out the baggie, did a bump, got the paper, made a bomb, put a 'bigger than usual' bump in, gave her it and lay down on the other sofa as it all hit me, she was trying to talk with me..... whilst i was on the other sofa - fuckin ego-deathing for the first time ever on MXE (thought i'd died and this was it, whatever comes next. it helped me stop worrying so much about things like death, reproduction, cycles, i dunno why.

i come around n her son had taken a lot of my eighth i found out when i walked upstairs to him, white nosed, split baggie and powder all over him, gripping my baggie for dear life (the cunt) to going downstairs to her then, with a packet of tissues, asking was i okay as i was sleeping then started crying. (RIP Lesley, YOU were an angel living with some kind've demon child/narcissistic liar and were treated terribly by 'cancer care staff' until we snapped at them, ill never forget ur hand on my back not letting me leave the hallway as i yelled my heart out at those 2 wankers on your behalf cuz you were scared to raise your voice or be aggressive/confrontational to anyone, or as u said, "tweedletwat and tweedlecock, perfect match for each other" when they left hahaha loved your humor and free spirit)

But gangs n chinese labs esp - trying all this 'mimicking' other chemicals slightly BS and releasing shite ones, is gonna really fuck us all up.
Like for example, how bromazolam and Metonitazene is in basically most 'loose' blues and even some strips SOLD AS diaz when they are anything BUT.
(ACTIVAS/ACCORD, MSJ, GALENIKA, 'LOOSE - roche 10 (stamp says roche), NTZ, MSJ, C(underscore)/DC = accord stamp
and 99.9% most loose lab tested- ALL setting off RED FLAGS on WEDINOS now with THAT combo exactly AND at the same time, trying to 'do in' their customers, it seems, with so many 'diaz strips' filled now with strong opioids and a strong benzo to boot here ATM.

I mean, It's only been 13 DEATHS from 'blue tablets' which obv have a stamp, over here. And maybe, just maybe, one day we might find out what ones they were *so we know to AVOID them* (unless your a 'Lets neck 25 jellies n fokin down a bottle'a bucky here and we'll be sweet.' type. Those blue-heads you should avoid at all costs, just bring ya trouble or grief and are always being all 'yanno that time ya shoved 7 yella's up ur haul at oxegen and downed a load of white lightning before needing the ambulance and you then couldn't drive us back so wee micky had to break ur windy n drive ur car back with no license hauhauhau!!! Hilarious. imagine gettin like 'at before the festival started, be scundered (english: embarrassed/embarrassment) if that were 'ta happen 'til me, be like sum wee fruit" (yep, they knew i was bi, they mostly called me a poof tho hahaha id always say 'a poof like a magician was about to come out or a poof like smoke from a bomb' and atleast 2 the lads i asked this to said same answer and turned out to be VERY gay but 'too scared they couldn't say' when i fuckin did and near got a kickin for it FROM ONE THAT WAS COMING OUT TO ME. Something i reminded him of and got an apology. oh irony, fuckin funny at times, evil at others.
Stopped being mates as he'd get super creepy in text and then freaked out i'd say something about him being gay to 'our' friend group (but more likely, it was the crack he'd been smoking, fuckin with his head, thinking i would. but people now know me better, as does he now.)

I'd heard conversations exactly like this on the daily back in the smack days, as homophobic as they would be towards me, i do miss the utter bollox u'd hear, like my faves: 'mate i'd well take em on, i mean look at me *OOF OOF OOF 'boxing'* mmmmaaaaaaate, like look at at 'der. im parful! i, like, shadow-box, like, 5-6 hours a day, ill bate (english: beat) em inta tha fokin ground for yee if 'e doesn't gis that 5er come Sunday' to some crazy convos like 'i don't believe you, that you did all tha- wait, is that a picture of it?!? ITS A VIDEO?!?).

this is one thing that has always kinda confused me. Why is there not more clandestine Opioid labs? Why DON'T people make MORE clandestine opioid labs? maybe a fear of creating the 'next fentanyl-like killer' and it getting out there? Maybe it's because some processes/synths for them require certain conditions, equipment, weird precursors etc that stops it being as easy?
or could just be a kind've 'not enough interest for this rare opioid, ill only do this for personal then and not the masses' kinda ordeal, like the psychedelic wizard or ol' Alexander 'Sasha' Shulgin - make a compound, do some tests, then if its bad/meh, it just stays in the amber jar (also helping stop spread of shite RC's) if its good....the jar will disappear in no time and needs refilled asap, get on it, your now the only one who knows how to lol
I would understand that one is more likely, plus sending an opioid into the public could be scary, esp if it became JUST like fentanyl shizz atm in the US with idiotic people finding 'cut-corner'/easier synths with less clean product or need for watched precursors, glassware etc
).

Cost mainly. Specifically upfront cost. While their are dozens of known scaffolds, they have only ever been produced in small quantities but to scale is a chemical engineering problem rather than a medicinal chemistry problem.

A very simple example might be that a reaction is slightly exothermic. At bench scale this isn't an issue. Their are many ways to get around the problem. But you simply cannot scale up to a Büchiglas pilot scale reactor (for example) and rely on tricks only applicable to bench scale.

Convenience as well. If you have spent years telescoping down (optimizing for low cost) town the synthesis of a specific compound, you KNOW if you swap to something new, you are going to have to spend years telescoping down the synthesis of a new compound. As I understand it, organized criminals use 'cooks' who are taught only what they need to know to carry out the synthesis of your compound. Those people would need to be retrained.

Cost mainly. Specifically upfront cost. While their are dozens of known scaffolds, they have only ever been produced in small quantities but to scale is a chemical engineering problem rather than a medicinal chemistry problem.

A very simple example might be that a reaction is slightly exothermic. At bench scale this isn't an issue. Their are many ways to get around the problem. But you simply cannot scale up to a Büchiglas pilot scale reactor (for example) and rely on tricks only applicable to bench scale.

Convenience as well. If you have spent years telescoping down (optimizing for low cost) town the synthesis of a specific compound, you KNOW if you swap to something new, you are going to have to spend years telescoping down the synthesis of a new compound. As I understand it, organized criminals use 'cooks' who are taught only what they need to know to carry out the synthesis of your compound. Those people would need to be retrained.
That definitely makes a lot of sense behind the 'why' of such rare opi's, even in places u'd expect. but nah, all nitazenes n fent coming into the brown apparently and in most the 'blues' here n scotland too, according to WEDINOS which is at least a bench mark of where we need to start, but there shuld be one in every major city center imo, like the dutch, literally does no harm, infact the opposite, but the opposite is just what this government wants and is gonna get a massive wack in the jaw once fent and their compounds sweep loads away.
Did a weird thing the other day actually, both me n my fella got clean together, we were walking n i seen the taliban burning a likely quarter-half their opium n h they found, saying it's banned yadda yadda like they have any control in it.
i literally said to my fella, both long time (8-9 likely goin on 9-10 this year, we never counted, it proved to actually make it worse for me) we have been clean n both happy doing our own things,
but the other month, i just said it and didn't really think too much about it as i didn't really think of planning on using these in any close year even and get them tested even first but i blurted out: "we shuld get a few bags of gear if we can" and obviously, he looked at me like a mad man
"why"
"cuz its got a high likelihood of it going virtually extinct as just H itself, no mystery death dose of sum fent analogue n maybe a nitazene,like there is starting to now already here. i mean we have seen if it can do what its done, in america, it certainly can here, our nations government doesn't care and our own cares even less" he told me very clearly he doesn't want that life again and i think that made him think i do now, when i reality i just want 1-2 for collection purposes just in case, say, it did. we would have an experience for decades to come that only we could.
But he got on the ball a bit more after me saying that was literally my only reasons: collection and a long futured plan (he knows me well and im a weird 'romantic' drug user, i find more beauty in the things themselves (stamps, presses, at the moment, especially the blotter art and the various forms appearing outta nowhere atm of acid that each look incredible, 1 of each new kind've box (of a CD medication, best one were the midazolam ampoules) and anything in-between, like the east(?) coast used-to-be-h-now-fentanyl wax paper stamps scene)
So over just immediately using and munching things now over then to just 'get high', i think has helped him with realizing im 1: not wanting that at all again, either, cuz he only had opi's, i had benzos and ket addictions with the opi's, too and 2: we both have very different ways, compared to him, our drug taking natures, depending on certain drugs too - ket, mxe, any benzos or downer, oxy's - I was usually the hell to leather type when so much longer ago (if only i could look at my old posts n cringe into myself lol) but with a fair bit of personal mental health work on myself and in education, i have, hopefully, really shattered that part of me (the one that'd eat 25 real 10mg+ MSJ's in a night, sometimes 10 a handful (blue top tubs, i remember them well from only when they first came out, some 1 n 1/2 to near double dosed with sum, but they were too easy to eat as a sweet for me just, hence how'd id go thru that many)

... but with gear/H just (me, even when we'd have the 'cupboards fully stocked for next payday' i could do: 2 bags worth only n make em last me 2 daytimes. him, tho: went thru an eighth of kit but deffo when at his worst during them times, in a few hours (i think this was likely, 'not to be able to get high..ever again' and is why i really understand the kinda..fear he has around it, rightfully so. i just think he should be willing to look at me in that way differently now, even with opi's (he got freaked when he found out i got gave 8 of tapentadol n 5 red apples (125mg soma/carisoprodol and 100mg tapent, meant to be way different even when taking those exact same doses just seperately apparently, but i wouldn't know as im on subs, can't touch them, can't touch any opi's lol hence why i think i felt i could ask him his opinion on getting some for collection and far-off-future plans for when we get old and all we see is veins in our hands once again)

Once we got back onto the topic of the afghan n taliban, his position was that: we likely wouldn't lose it since 'our trade route is totally different', which i don't think he thought i'd have thought of for some reason "yea and they are burning their opium n H (and seen a vid of some awful thing they were making certain farmers commit, whilst calling them evil ones, is that ironic or what, the ones who keep pain at bay for loads, are the evil ones, somehow?) mostly all for TV likely but its happening as we speak (this was pre-our first death from nitazenes) it may not go extinct in the truest form of extinction, but if you can't get a bag of h without fentanyl in each eventually, you can't remove one easily either so you then stuff. at that point, can you say you even have a normal H trade route still then?"
"Well we would, it would then matter on where it was happening and the people doing it, stopped"
"and i agreee, but as the US did, it started prescription drugs, like us with oxy and fent (matrix patches sometimes but mostly actiq lollies ugh) but then what happened? scripts started getting denied, so they turned to the next alternative and theres a parallel to our own benzo system: they made ours so hard to get, then they became legal in massive amounts to the public, then banned them and did nothing to help anyone on them besides to go to their local blueheads, Well theres was opi's and their cartels (and mainly china's) fault that even both america (north (US) and southern americas) are in this mess with it, even making it into cocaine samples (that was then when nitazenes started being spoke off roughly in the uk finally), and i don't see them getting out of benzo-dope, tranq, SCRA-dope (spice n a fent, xylazine n nitazene cocktail) anytime soon" and thats where it kinda ended flatly.

He doesn't really enjoy talking about drugs or new developments in this realm much now, which i kinda really hit it off with him at first anyway because of that bond we ended up sharing, then shit hit the fan, things got messy and cleaned up now.
But i literally just wanted to get some, literally bury it, just incase he'd worry lol now i could see him thinking i wasn't and am doing shit behind him or something (which would destroy me more than any drug taking could i recon)
But we didn't in the end anyway. i just put it out as a suggestion for the collection whilst it stays in its, atleast, purer form than what is coming.

Well last year the EMCDDA performed tests on the H found on European streets. It turned out that the mean age of the H was seven years. I, for one, do not believe it's going to take the Shan State that long to ramp up production to meet demand.

Don't forget that the price of H hasn't changed for decades i.e. it's value has been in steady decline in real-terms for decades. So I for one do not see it ever disappearing. While their are people prepared to grow opium, their will be H.

But their are actually ways to arrive at compounds almost identical to H synthetically. Close enough to the user wouldn't know. I don't think many users would complain if H were replaced by oxymorphone, for example. Just as morphine can be acetylated to heroin, so oxymorphone can e acetylated to 3,14-diacetoxymorphone (some x40 M). Sure, needs to be cut with more caffeine, but 'even better than the real thing' is the result.

As for totally synthetic? I estimate that the quite legal precursors might take an unknowing supplier 12 months to scale up to tonnes and in parallel the 'cooks' carrying out that final step would learn to scale up.

But here is the trick. You pipeline development. After just six months and even before the first synthetic arrives on the market at scale - you start working on the next one... and you keep on doing that. Law enforcement is reactive so even before they begin looking for the suppliers of the precursor(s) of the first, you have already shut up shop and are working with a new set of suppliers.

At that rate I estimate enough novels for 80-100 years.

Last edited:
i am so glad you cant get it over here..

Even a little will kill you if you do not have a tolerance of opioids'

I think they make enough money of weed, Heroin , crack and coke here, Crack is bad enough

Also i have had 4 relatives die from overdose, well one of a heart attack because of the amount of heroin she used and possibly other drugs like subs and methadone she'd take all together..

One also slept with a close relative and was not a cousin just for some H.

But I am going through the same thing with doctors and 12 years of opioids and them not wanting to reduce the dosage as per my urgent thread if anyone can reply asap. around 720mg and the max they will give me is 240mg even though my previous docs kept increasing.

I think even co-codamol should be banned from the pharmacy.

Its difficult to buy because heroin is widely available and we are closer to countrys that produce heroin that allready have established smuggling routes. Ive seen videos of fentanyl and it doesnt look like the brown afghan heroin people are used to….eventually you will see heroin being cut with fentanyl.

Full of it in Italy, up until 2018 there was genuine chinawhite for 5 euro a bag, I had it tested. Then all white has been fent. Some areas you can get 3 euro bags.
Can U still get brown H and what is quality like?

Heard fent was becoming popular in Spain as well a few years ago?? Not sure how true but it really is only a matter of time.

Nitazenes dropped a load of people in Dublin Ireland recently, not sure if any died but were certainly lots of hospital trips in a single night.

Brum guys are some of the maddest cunts on these isles. All that stuff with AR, the drill rappers - AR grew out of the Burger Bar Boys I think but these kids were shooting each other over fuck all. One kid, 22 at the time of sentencing got something like 17 years minimum for his role (2 lads at least and a "slam gun" which is a home-made gun that can shoot shotgun shells). The kid they shot was 13 or 14, not involved and was just trying to get home. Shot in the back and paralysed for life, in a wheelchair. Brummies (and others around the West Midlands) are up there with the heaviest/worst of the worst from Scousers, Mancs, Weegies and of course various nutters from the many boroughs of London, basically the main geographical points of action (a fair bit of Yorkshire too and anywhere with a port, including towns that aren't well known). Although all the yutedem gangster types I've known from the Midlands have that "roadman" accent that everyone has now which came from LDN. Even some Mancs talk like that now. I suppose the old heads and the big time players probs still sound like old school Brummies.

Anyway sorry to derail. I promise to read through the thread. I have only seen xylazine turn up in samples and although I originally thought my OD a few months back (only OD in 10+ years of using) was fentanyl, I'm thinking it was probably xylazine now. I have heard that fent is being put in coke in some of the big cities though.

Aren't most stuff coming into the UK via Liverpool ports? I heard of the nitazenes in Dublin via BBC news and also quite a few ods in Brum, there was also a huge raid in London i think the met found 150k nitazene pills disgusting to think all that amount of deadly crap was going to potentially be sold to the masses

Its difficult to buy because heroin is widely available and we are closer to countrys that produce heroin that allready have established smuggling routes. Ive seen videos of fentanyl and it doesnt look like the brown afghan heroin people are used to….eventually you will see heroin being cut with fentanyl.
A lot of heroin is being cut with xylazine or nitazenes already source- wedinos

@mauve any ports - any way in that you can imagine pretty much. Liverpool docks have been highly important and Scousers have a kind of cartel which monopolises the drugs they control which are then distributed around the country as well as to various low-to-mid level organised crime groups within Liverpool (and the rest of Merseyside) who sometimes war with each other but basically get all of their stuff from the same big players that make up the cartel. The big guys generally don't war with each other and are businessmen, hence their success over decades. Similar in Glasgow which is also a port city - lots of smaller gangs running drugs in schemes (estates, like projects if you're from America) and they have a kind of cartel but more loosely organised and they have high level "families" at war over monopolising the drug trade and they also spread the drugs around the country via the usual methods. But there have always been cooperations between Scousers, Glaswegians with guns and drugs being exchanged between the cities. This also works with other cities too, especially with links to Ireland and the Irish mob (the Kinahans being the most infamous in resent years) expanding into England and Scotland and working with established crime families. One of two of the notorious warring families in Glasgow supposedly have worked with the Kinahans. Just like in England and Scotland, the big players in Ireland bring drugs in which are then distributed down the chain to smaller OCGs and street gangs who often fight over who gets to sell what where. Balkan OCGs are infiltrating the drug trades in many cities and towns, also running human trafficking, brothels, guns, begging rings, even kids in some horrible cases.

London and surrounding areas has ports too of course and the heroin trade has traditionally been controlled by Turks, Kurds and Pakistanis who also have OCGs in other cities who distribute their heroin. Cocaine has been run by Scousers most prominently over the years but the Irish have pretty much taken over that monopoly (even though they work with Scousers - just new relationships emerging) with the so-called European "super cartel", made up of very high up and wealthy drug Lords from different European countries: Albania, Italy (the Camorra, N'Dranghetta, Sicilian mafia and others in Italy as well as the Nigerians there), the Moroccans who are some of the biggest players in Europe. These groups have relationships with eastern criminal syndicates too of course, when it comes to heroin for example.

It has been said that the Albanians basically run all the coke in London due to their direct links with cartels in Latin America, south and central but other national crime syndicates have similar relationships like the Italian groups I mentioned (for example, a shipment of cocaine will come from south America to the west of African and will then be transported by Nigerian and other mobsters up to Morocco, Libya and other countries, paying off groups like Boko Haram and others along the way, same way as coke farmers and traffickers are taxed by insurgents like the FARC and ELN in Colombia. At least one country in West Africa had been labeled a "narcostate" (Guinea-Bissau I think), along with some European countries such as Holland or The Netherlands.

So Irish, Moroccans, Albanians, Italians and many others will work together and bring in a shipment via West Africa and up to Morocco or Libya now (since Gadaffi was toppled and murdered by the West, Libya has become a smuggling route and a slave market amongst other things). Coke will then move to Spain via the south where there are clans who assist in import and distribution. Some shipments will go to Ireland like the one that was recently captured just off of the port near Cork (it was all over the news - the biggest seizure in Irish history). I remember tracking the boat via the marine traffic website and you could see it docked at Cork. But there was probably a shipment right behind it given that there is no shortage of coke. That coke may go to Liverpool via the docks there as there are long standing relations between Dublin and Liverpool (Liverpool is made up of many people of Irish heritage). This may then be distributed around England and up to Glasgow. Coke may also come into Essex ports controlled by London firms although the press say that the Albanians control coke in London. There must be high level cooperation between Albanians and established, white London firms. A coke shipment entering that way would come via Rotterdam most likely and would come up from the south of Spain. From the south of Spain shipments would be distributed around Europe by different syndicates within what could be called a cartel. It has been labelled the "European Super Cartel" by various law enforcement agencies and there is some good reading on it on the National Crime Agency (NCA) website about it, (the NCA often being called the "British FBI" but not quite the same). Marbella in the south of Spain, where much of these deals are made, has been called the "UN of organised crime and is often a war zone due to competing gangsters/OCGs. Dubai is now a favorite spot for these big crooks to make deals which are handled by lower level people in places like Marbella and Rotterdam and others. Some shipments will go to Italy, perhaps via the port in Naples. Some will go to Corsica.

The Corsican mob probably handles much of the heroin coming from the east, as well as Italian and Balkan crime groups (including Albanians) - the Bosnians and Serbs are big players but all countries have these groups and heroin comes from Afghanistan and Pakistan, is smuggled through or around Iran, up to the Caucasus towards Russia and east into Europe. Don't forget that terrorist groups/freedom fighters (depending on your politics or belief systems) use drugs to finance their operations: Hezbollah are big into drugs and guns and of course the left wing insurgents/revolutionaries in Latin America. As said, Boko Haram and other Islamists in West Africa/Subsaharan Africa general will extort/tax drug smugglers. Some of these groups will just be bandits and will not necessarily be ideologically inclined - just well-armed warlords looking to get paid.

Anyway, many docks, many countries, a truly globalised trade with a lot of cartels and syndicates working together and sometimes falling out. Liverpool has its docks but their big shots just had a knack for forming relationships when all this started big time in the 80s. Old white London firms got into the action whereas they were traditionally armed robbers who did heists and ran extortion rackets, prostitution/brothels, pornography and all kinds of pre-drug organised criminality (drugs were just too profitable so all gangsters got in on it). Street gangs peddle it once it is smuggled in by any given port and still old methods like mules and such. Fishing boats. Oil tankers or any large boats operating under a "flag of convenience" could be carrying drugs or human beings or anything illegal/illegally transported, usually the flag will be the flag of Panama or Liberia but others too, basically countries with very lax laws when it comes to registering ships (I believe that Greek OCGs are heavily involved in smuggling given that many Greek-owned ships can be seen floating around with flags of convenience). Flag of convenience BTW is similar to the term "false flag": in wars, naval forces would put up a different country's flag to launch an attack. Now the term is used to speculate that a terrorist attack claimed by a group like ISIS might have been carried out by other forces. Flags of convenience are used to avoid taxes, launder money and of course ship illegal commodities (again, including human beings) and as said are registered in countries that basically don't give a fuck unless you pay.

Anyway there's a short and scatterbrained lesson on drug distribution from Liberpool to Nigeria to Caracao or Afghanistan to Turkey to the Balkans to Western Europe and up your nose or into your veins. There are lots of names and other more intricate stuff that could be added but I don't want a bullet in the back of the head and a dip in the Clyde, the Mersey or the Thames lol. Many names are well known and famous, some are known by people in or on the margins of organised crime and some are only known at the highest levels and these guys may well sit down and drink tea with MI5/6 agents, high up police in the big city forces and other authorities to exchange and possibly receive information ("snitches get stitches" only applies on the streets - high level people are always snitching on each other. This can happen anywhere. Corruption in Northern Europe is just as bad as anywhere else, just more sophisticated due to being ingrained over many years and institutionalised whereas "new" countries like the post-Iron Curtain countries have developed this kind of corruption as they have grown up since receiving the shock doctrine capitalism which essentially formed the brutal gangsters we know of today. Enver Hoxha was putting these guys in jail and executing them in Albania for example before it became a highly corrupt "liberal democracy" (they all are). Tito of Yugoslavia however certainly made use of certain gangsters who profited during Yugoslavia's existence and after - during those horrible civil wars and beyond. Look at Arkan, "Arkan's Tigers" were a notorious Serb paramilitary force but Arkan himself had a lengthy career committing high level robberies around north and western Europe while Yugoslavia was in existence and was alleged to be protected by the Yugoslav secret services. Albania was a very different state to Yugoslavia however and Hoxha didn't seem to tolerate the crime clans who are now incredibly powerful.

Also have a look at a marine traffic website where you can see ships in real time: there are fucking loads and many of them could be carrying highly illegal things. I live by water (far away from places I've been talking about) and love looking at the ships that come and go. So many have "flags of convenience".

As for xylazine and all that shit, I imagine that that is added later in the supply chain by organised crime groups - in some cases larger ones who cut it and then distribute it around the country and/or by the smaller, regional groups who get a key or two and bash it up themselves, adding xylazine that they have purchased to add as a cut. It could even be a tiny group with an ounce of heroin who got a hold of some xylazine and adds it to his bash to turn his ounce into two, maybe two and a half. I'm unsure of where exactly it ends up in the supply - my understanding was that it became big in Puerto Rico and so can imagine it is smuggled to Europe via the cartels whereas the heroin comes from the other side of the world. The big players in Europe wouldn't need to cut it for further distribution and so I assume its done further down the chain.

Last edited:
Isn't Fent way less fun than actual heroin? Why would you try to get it on purpose?

@mauve any ports - any way in that you can imagine pretty much. Liverpool docks have been highly important and Scousers have a kind of cartel which monopolises the drugs they control which are then distributed around the country as well as to various low-to-mid level organised crime groups within Liverpool (and the rest of Merseyside) who sometimes war with each other but basically get all of their stuff from the same big players that make up the cartel. The big guys generally don't war with each other and are businessmen, hence their success over decades. Similar in Glasgow which is also a port city - lots of smaller gangs running drugs in schemes (estates, like projects if you're from America) and they have a kind of cartel but more loosely organised and they have high level "families" at war over monopolising the drug trade and they also spread the drugs around the country via the usual methods. But there have always been cooperations between Scousers, Glaswegians with guns and drugs being exchanged between the cities. This also works with other cities too, especially with links to Ireland and the Irish mob (the Kinahans being the most infamous in resent years) expanding into England and Scotland and working with established crime families. One of two of the notorious warring families in Glasgow supposedly have worked with the Kinahans. Just like in England and Scotland, the big players in Ireland bring drugs in which are then distributed down the chain to smaller OCGs and street gangs who often fight over who gets to sell what where. Balkan OCGs are infiltrating the drug trades in many cities and towns, also running human trafficking, brothels, guns, begging rings, even kids in some horrible cases.

London and surrounding areas has ports too of course and the heroin trade has traditionally been controlled by Turks, Kurds and Pakistanis who also have OCGs in other cities who distribute their heroin. Cocaine has been run by Scousers most prominently over the years but the Irish have pretty much taken over that monopoly (even though they work with Scousers - just new relationships emerging) with the so-called European "super cartel", made up of very high up and wealthy drug Lords from different European countries: Albania, Italy (the Camorra, N'Dranghetta, Sicilian mafia and others in Italy as well as the Nigerians there), the Moroccans who are some of the biggest players in Europe. These groups have relationships with eastern criminal syndicates too of course, when it comes to heroin for example.

It has been said that the Albanians basically run all the coke in London due to their direct links with cartels in Latin America, south and central but other national crime syndicates have similar relationships like the Italian groups I mentioned (for example, a shipment of cocaine will come from south America to the west of African and will then be transported by Nigerian and other mobsters up to Morocco, Libya and other countries, paying off groups like Boko Haram and others along the way, same way as coke farmers and traffickers are taxed by insurgents like the FARC and ELN in Colombia. At least one country in West Africa had been labeled a "narcostate" (Guinea-Bissau I think), along with some European countries such as Holland or The Netherlands.

So Irish, Moroccans, Albanians, Italians and many others will work together and bring in a shipment via West Africa and up to Morocco or Libya now (since Gadaffi was toppled and murdered by the West, Libya has become a smuggling route and a slave market amongst other things). Coke will then move to Spain via the south where there are clans who assist in import and distribution. Some shipments will go to Ireland like the one that was recently captured just off of the port near Cork (it was all over the news - the biggest seizure in Irish history). I remember tracking the boat via the marine traffic website and you could see it docked at Cork. But there was probably a shipment right behind it given that there is no shortage of coke. That coke may go to Liverpool via the docks there as there are long standing relations between Dublin and Liverpool (Liverpool is made up of many people of Irish heritage). This may then be distributed around England and up to Glasgow. Coke may also come into Essex ports controlled by London firms although the press say that the Albanians control coke in London. There must be high level cooperation between Albanians and established, white London firms. A coke shipment entering that way would come via Rotterdam most likely and would come up from the south of Spain. From the south of Spain shipments would be distributed around Europe by different syndicates within what could be called a cartel. It has been labelled the "European Super Cartel" by various law enforcement agencies and there is some good reading on it on the National Crime Agency (NCA) website about it, (the NCA often being called the "British FBI" but not quite the same). Marbella in the south of Spain, where much of these deals are made, has been called the "UN of organised crime and is often a war zone due to competing gangsters/OCGs. Dubai is now a favorite spot for these big crooks to make deals which are handled by lower level people in places like Marbella and Rotterdam and others. Some shipments will go to Italy, perhaps via the port in Naples. Some will go to Corsica.

The Corsican mob probably handles much of the heroin coming from the east, as well as Italian and Balkan crime groups (including Albanians) - the Bosnians and Serbs are big players but all countries have these groups and heroin comes from Afghanistan and Pakistan, is smuggled through or around Iran, up to the Caucasus towards Russia and east into Europe. Don't forget that terrorist groups/freedom fighters (depending on your politics or belief systems) use drugs to finance their operations: Hezbollah are big into drugs and guns and of course the left wing insurgents/revolutionaries in Latin America. As said, Boko Haram and other Islamists in West Africa/Subsaharan Africa general will extort/tax drug smugglers. Some of these groups will just be bandits and will not necessarily be ideologically inclined - just well-armed warlords looking to get paid.

Anyway, many docks, many countries, a truly globalised trade with a lot of cartels and syndicates working together and sometimes falling out. Liverpool has its docks but their big shots just had a knack for forming relationships when all this started big time in the 80s. Old white London firms got into the action whereas they were traditionally armed robbers who did heists and ran extortion rackets, prostitution/brothels, pornography and all kinds of pre-drug organised criminality (drugs were just too profitable so all gangsters got in on it). Street gangs peddle it once it is smuggled in by any given port and still old methods like mules and such. Fishing boats. Oil tankers or any large boats operating under a "flag of convenience" could be carrying drugs or human beings or anything illegal/illegally transported, usually the flag will be the flag of Panama or Liberia but others too, basically countries with very lax laws when it comes to registering ships (I believe that Greek OCGs are heavily involved in smuggling given that many Greek-owned ships can be seen floating around with flags of convenience). Flag of convenience BTW is similar to the term "false flag": in wars, naval forces would put up a different country's flag to launch an attack. Now the term is used to speculate that a terrorist attack claimed by a group like ISIS might have been carried out by other forces. Flags of convenience are used to avoid taxes, launder money and of course ship illegal commodities (again, including human beings) and as said are registered in countries that basically don't give a fuck unless you pay.

Anyway there's a short and scatterbrained lesson on drug distribution from Liberpool to Nigeria to Caracao or Afghanistan to Turkey to the Balkans to Western Europe and up your nose or into your veins. There are lots of names and other more intricate stuff that could be added but I don't want a bullet in the back of the head and a dip in the Clyde, the Mersey or the Thames lol. Many names are well known and famous, some are known by people in or on the margins of organised crime and some are only known at the highest levels and these guys may well sit down and drink tea with MI5/6 agents, high up police in the big city forces and other authorities to exchange and possibly receive information ("snitches get stitches" only applies on the streets - high level people are always snitching on each other. This can happen anywhere. Corruption in Northern Europe is just as bad as anywhere else, just more sophisticated due to being ingrained over many years and institutionalised whereas "new" countries like the post-Iron Curtain countries have developed this kind of corruption as they have grown up since receiving the shock doctrine capitalism which essentially formed the brutal gangsters we know of today. Enver Hoxha was putting these guys in jail and executing them in Albania for example before it became a highly corrupt "liberal democracy" (they all are). Tito of Yugoslavia however certainly made use of certain gangsters who profited during Yugoslavia's existence and after - during those horrible civil wars and beyond. Look at Arkan, "Arkan's Tigers" were a notorious Serb paramilitary force but Arkan himself had a lengthy career committing high level robberies around north and western Europe while Yugoslavia was in existence and was alleged to be protected by the Yugoslav secret services. Albania was a very different state to Yugoslavia however and Hoxha didn't seem to tolerate the crime clans who are now incredibly powerful.

Also have a look at a marine traffic website where you can see ships in real time: there are fucking loads and many of them could be carrying highly illegal things. I live by water (far away from places I've been talking about) and love looking at the ships that come and go. So many have "flags of convenience".

As for xylazine and all that shit, I imagine that that is added later in the supply chain by organised crime groups - in some cases larger ones who cut it and then distribute it around the country and/or by the smaller, regional groups who get a key or two and bash it up themselves, adding xylazine that they have purchased to add as a cut. It could even be a tiny group with an ounce of heroin who got a hold of some xylazine and adds it to his bash to turn his ounce into two, maybe two and a half. I'm unsure of where exactly it ends up in the supply - my understanding was that it became big in Puerto Rico and so can imagine it is smuggled to Europe via the cartels whereas the heroin comes from the other side of the world. The big players in Europe wouldn't need to cut it for further distribution and so I assume its done further down the chain.

Thanks for the deep insight, I was in east London to see a friend and I couldn't believe what I saw as I walked down the high street, a van pulled up after sundown unloading a bunch of women apparently mostly EU especially Romanian, I mean the whole stretch of the road was filled. I could see some community outreach workers giving out condom's and such...The whole Albania thing is new to me, I've Always thought it was Brazilian's who were the big shots in London.

the xylazine and nitazenes are really scary, I mean it's everywhere from Dublin to Eastbourne...I just wonder is this something already added in the country of origin or something dealers are using to cut with here in the UK. It seems like it doesn't matter what it is, benzo or heroin they'll lace it as long as it's sedating. Ugh 😩