• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why doesn't phenibut work in normal doses for me?

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
I used phenibut here and there several months ago and always needed 2+ grams to feel anything, but I was also abusing benzos at the time so I thought that had something to do with it. I just tried it again and I had to dose up until 2100mg again to really feel it, though I do feel it now. I was reading a few forums and a lot of people said that at lower/normal doses it was mainly anxiolytic and that you couldn't really feel it if you don't have anxiety and that you need doses like 2g+ to get high from it. I don't really have anxiety at all anymore, though I drank a lot of caffeine (which gives me anxiety) and I did notice the anxiolytic effects at 900 and 1500mg but they were super subtle, but I had very little anxiety to start with. I also have a really high alcohol tolerance for my size (mostly hereditary so it never goes away) so maybe that's it? Just curious because I want to try higher doses but I also want to be safe.

The problem is not you. it's Phenibut and it happens to everyone that use or abuse it. Phenibut causes permanent tolerance to your gaba b receptors. I used to dose 10 grams at a time. So I took a year break, took a moderate dose and felt nothing

Damn, that easily huh? My first dose was around 2g so that makes sense though.
Ya it's fucked up. Thats why I dont bother with Phenibut no more. I get withdrawals even if I just take it once after a month break. The more you do it the more it fjcks up ur gaba permanently...

Phenibut= THE DRUG THAT REMEMBERS. NEVER FORGIVES

Did you get that sn from the old graphic novel Morphine Dreams?

Damn that is a good lil read. Kinda ironic if you haven't read it.

Ya it's fucked up. Thats why I dont bother with Phenibut no more. I get withdrawals even if I just take it once after a month break. The more you do it the more it fjcks up ur gaba permanently...

Would that mean if you use phenibut ofen then your gaba receptors are messed up that you would need bigger doses of benzos to feel them?

Would that mean if you use phenibut ofen then your gaba receptors are messed up that you would need bigger doses of benzos to feel them?
Nope. I can take low doses of benzo and still feel them. Phenibut does not affect gaba a substances like benzo. But it will fuck up gaba b substances like ghb gbl and baclofen

Did you get that sn from the old graphic novel Morphine Dreams?

Damn that is a good lil read. Kinda ironic if you haven't read it.

Nope, I just thought it sounded cool lol but that sounds really interesting and now I want to read it!

Haha, I like that description. Did you previously abuse or go through phenibut wd or did that just happen spontaneously? I get the same thing with opiates since I was addicted to them but I only used phenibut like 5 times before and not more than once a week so hopefully that doesn't happen :/ it's too bad because I was hoping I could use it as a social substitute for alcohol a few times a month, since I don't really drink anymore. Any kind of gaba wd freaks me out though, I've never gone through it but rebound effects were bad enough to scare me off.

Haha, I like that description. Did you previously abuse or go through phenibut wd or did that just happen spontaneously? I get the same thing with opiates since I was addicted to them but I only used phenibut like 5 times before and not more than once a week so hopefully that doesn't happen :/ it's too bad because I was hoping I could use it as a social substitute for alcohol a few times a month, since I don't really drink anymore. Any kind of gaba wd freaks me out though, I've never gone through it but rebound effects were bad enough to scare me off.
I abused it crazy 1st run lost my job 2nd run ended in the psych ward now 3rd run I didn't sleep for a week not even a wink. I spent 7 days just staring at the ceiling. My sleep deprived body was to weak to move, I could not even use my phone. Today is the 8th day and I'm finally on the other side... Never gonna touch that shit again!!!!!

Nope, I just thought it sounded cool lol but that sounds really interesting and now I want to read it!

The only way you can get it is a torrent file. I got the file somewhere. I wouldn't mind exchanging files of graphic novels and music as I got in some trouble for mass torrenting.

Anyways that shouldnt be a problem. I don't have access to the file. I am not sure when it was wrote and it is rather short and done in just ink.

It is a very good read and very interesting lil stories and amazing drawings. So yeah I would just search torrents if I wanted to read it. I got all my stuff backed up somewhere, somewhere, dunno where but somehwhere.

Some people are "non-responders" to phenibut and GABA-B drugs in general, I think. I never really got any sort of feeling at all from phenibut, even when I'd take several grams of it

The only way you can get it is a torrent file. I got the file somewhere. I wouldn't mind exchanging files of graphic novels and music as I got in some trouble for mass torrenting.

Anyways that shouldnt be a problem. I don't have access to the file. I am not sure when it was wrote and it is rather short and done in just ink.

It is a very good read and very interesting lil stories and amazing drawings. So yeah I would just search torrents if I wanted to read it. I got all my stuff backed up somewhere, somewhere, dunno where but somehwhere.

I don't have a working computer right now :( I'll shoot you a pm when I get it fixed though.