• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why does oxycodone seem unstable in effects to me?

Havocsfool

Bluelighter
All other opiods I can get a consistent high with. Oxy is sometimes mind blowing euphoric, warm and stimulating and sometimes it's just kind of sleepy and numbing. Even the first time I tried oxy at 30mg from CWE percocet I did not get euphoria from it. It was only after the 6th time or so that I got that mind blowing euphoria and having had it 300 times or more now I would say %50 are good experiences, %25 are bad/waste of time, %25 are mindblowing. And it's not related to tolerance, because I always took 30mg's everytime for the first 50x or so with time in between. What gives? Is my brain chemistry unstable, are the pills fake? Also when I'm taking seroquel regularly it seems to be euphoric more often. I do not have this problem with other opiates.

What opioids/opiates do you enjoy? How long have you been since you first tried one?

Oxy if it was at the peaks i've experienced, it'd be my DOC. I used to love Vicodin more then anything, but it just lost it's magic, probably after the 150th pill or so. Far far too soon. So Ultram/tramadol is my favorite, difficult to find on the street, it's not very popular. I enjoy the stimulation, warmth and it lasts me a good 14 hours. Poppy pods are second, they tend to have a very nice blend of things going on and the duration is roughly 10 hours and dilaudid is my current DOC even though I haven't started shooting it, I've only had that in a hospital setting, I can still enjoy it plugging or snorting, but I find it the most fiendish one and I always re-dose until their is no more. I have to mix hydrocodone with other substances to get it where I want it to be. Really blending opes is what I do now, like 15mg oxy, 15mg vicodin and 4-8mg of diluaid is nice. or 30mscontin and 10mg-15mg vicodin on top. Morphine is pure body high for me and can be very enjoyable, it's like it covers my bones in a gentle and deep blanket, but it's only comfortable like benzo's are, no euphoria, or mental stimulation. Codiene and heroin, both don't do it for me. I've had good heroin before too, it's just too sedated for me. Codeine I can't really notice at all and makes me feel a little ill. I've been using opes for 11 years now, but only the past two have been heavier if I don't include my month of heroin usage from 8 years ago. I had maybe 4 years from my heroin stint where I didn't find or pursue opiates. I can handle 90mg of oxy or equivalent, but I stick to lower dosages as not to raise my tolerance anymore then it has already.

The CWE was the first time. I've done it at least a hundred times more, with mixed results.

ah okay, i just posted this in another thread and the topic is different but still to do with opiates so i'll paste in here too:

it might be psychological - there's some sort of phenomena among drugs users, can't remember the name, but its to do with pre-fix rituals stuff like; cutting up the lines, drawing up or even waiting for your connect to come meet you all effects your brain - gives you little (or in some cases large) faux-highs that can sometimes be better than the actual ones.
it even affects you depending on whether or not you're in a new area or not. new environments can alter the effect the drug has on your body, whether it makes them stronger or weaker i forhet but it does impact the potency for sure.
its not quite a placebo but along those lines,,,

You history indicates that you are very familiar with opioid use OP. So I would think it's more what keeping suggests, as there are numerous factors that affect the subjective experience of substance use.

I have found meditation useful in teasing about what a substance is and isn't causing me to experience, but that is a fairly large commitment for this sort of thing (although highly profitable in many other ways of course).

People forget it's a painkiller in high doses used for cancer pain

After daily use if any opioid the blissful dreamlike state becomes less and also some experiences can be just a numbing painkiller effect with very little bliss or euphoria

Higher does are used to combat this so follows addiction and death
Tread carefully

You're doses are rather small to be an avid user that will change

Back when the oxy train was running I remember inhaling and 80 and it wasn't enough I had to throw in another quarter

100-120mg every 4-6hrs including waking up in the middle of the night

When they first came out 160mg tabs were made
It was just beyond ridiculous

The point is the drug is extremely potent and long term recreational use

Never ends well

100-120mg every 4-6hrs including waking up in the middle of the night

Damn that's the worst part about deep opiate addiction, it's like fuck there's enough bullshit to go through why add the waking up to do even more just to fall back asleep ...?

I hate that... and sometimes you do it on auto pilot half asleep when you really didn't need more to fall asleep but chasing that nod .
Fucjin opis