• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower Why does a dry herb vape make me cough more than a joint?

Shit is hitting the throat different

For me, vapor feels hotter and (as fucking dumb as this sounds) drier than smoke.

There's something about a vape that can create a single, microscopically small patch in your throat tingle and itch for what feels like an eternity.

Smoke can do that too but usually when I cough off a joint it's because i just took in too much at once, but with a vape it's sometimes kind of like the Devil himself is sittin' in the back of your mouth blowing a tiny little hairdryer on a single fuckin' goosebump on your left tonsil.

Shit's weird. Only happens when I go back-to-back-to-back with my vape pen about a dozen times but still, man, the shit happens.

Ive noticed it too
but only certain extracts and hash ...
usually the ones on sale

>> Why does a dry herb vape make me cough more than a joint?

Sounds familiar enough but only as increasingly distant memories. Actually i looked sick at some point insisting to fix that thing, and fix i did, after realizing there's more than cannabis and i involved. The needs create invention i guess, having nosy neighbours could have become a serious issue if i hadn't made progress addressing the matter to match my own personal situation.

Why do you think smokers must insist for 62 % R.H.? IMO a simple answer is that moisture is a flame retardant while its presence also support the post-vaporisation "conditioning" function, in this case though contaminated with chronic-poisoning secondary/tertiary thermal reaction compounds. Being optimized for such market may fail to fulfill vaporist desires as well.

The one vaporizer category to have "conditioning" built-in is the VapoCane and similar, up to my favourite VaporGenie that still required years of tweaking nonetheless. Maybe you can do better, it's a matter of matching individual requirements with ready-made commercial solutions (designed to fix the manufacturer's problems 1st)...

Enjoy the path trying not to wake up your neighbourhood!

When's the last time you smoked a Delta 8 joint? Had me choking harshly a vape of it was the hardest coughing I have ever done getting stoned usually regular cannabis the cough wears off but the Delta 8 vape would knock you down with coughing and the hurt lingered in your airways for a minute

I've found myself that inhaling more lightly helps and at a slightly lower temperature also I've gotten more used to it. If my asthma is flaring up it tickles and can't breathe out the excess vapour

Well, confessedly without having read above as really over fatigue crushed atm but, as this is a real personal interest to me long time, having never smoked even pure weed since 2008 full 24 365 vaporzing life, I think....

Well 1st, when it is a tobacco smoker, yes def expect vaping pure ganja to induce coughing until tobacco ceases, mostly!

Otherwise still may apply, it takes time in my mind for some it can require full smoking abstinence and inside one month maybe no more vaping coughing.

It's the sheer v powerful instant expectorant action of higher cleaner gassed THC which is culprit.

Good clean 19% or up full profiled minus TH ofc lol CBD flower, may be v different in that respect and IME that stuff vaporized really seems to mellow buzz me up almost like reg herb.

Water filtration too, just essential when vaping to negate the yes agree,, ironically heat & dryness traits.