• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

WHY do you use drugs? Besides addiction..

So why do we or YOU continue this game of addiction? Speaking on behalf of any substance you feel the erge to do daily/ several times a day..

Mine is because I want to feel great and have an awesome day..but MOSTLY because I want to stock pile up on a plethora of my favorites so I have them at any time but also be in the state of living without addiction and just chipping, take it or leave it but best believe I'll have it.

Not sure if this is from a fear of never seeing said drug(s) ever again or because I keep failing at that main goal, of being the master of my own will and being able to use at random instead of all the time. This is how I fail bc the addiction forces me to eventually finish all that I have left.

I am not exactly sure but subs have given me this power to maintain without DOC and stock up..but you know.. all good things must come to an end or good riddance? All in all the subs are to keep me clean not to capitalize for a great relapse. Yet this game continues.
It’s something to do. It gets me out of the house and I met other users who are generally cool so making friends is part of it. Without life is just mundane and i have trouble with finding and then maintaining hobbies and just sit in rumination/depression for seems never ending lengths of time.
Using solves boredom to a degree bc u still gotta do stuff and its cool bc using gives me energy and it’s two reasons imo first meth is a stim and it kills my depression. Using gives me a reason to get out of bed and something to look forward too.
The socialization aspect is pry biggest reason, followed by it’s a hobby, something to do and a reason to get outta bed