• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why do women judge their own looks?

112 pounds is pretty skinny, unless you happen to be 5’ tall, or approximately 152 cms.
I would venture that Beth Chapman may have weighed closer to 200 lbs at her heaviest, or about 14.25 stones. There were times she was thinner, but her boobs alone likely accounted for at least 2+ stones, or 30+ pounds.

Women seem to think that all blokes want tiny little fragile fucklings.

But some of us want real women...
Man, why you discriminating and hating on the fun-size ladies?

I love the ladies in any shape or form.

And thickness does not a woman make, mate.

I think society's perfectionism is shaped by selling us stuff but meanwhile advertising unhealthy stuff e.g. more fast food chains open who have so much money for advertising. Plus the guilt trip in the adverts e.g. womans anti-aging adverts make me cringe it is f**kd up. In other words far far too much pressure on people men and woman these days in terms of image overall. Everyone has went mad on social media my parents etc and brother are worse than me and I'm the youngest in my family

West Hollywood, where the Whiskey a Go Go, the Viper Room and the Troubadour are located, is a fucking fashion show most days. Girls look like strippers, though you need to go a bit further east to find legit working girls + she-males. And many of the people there are so legitimately beautiful that you could crash your car quite easily. Putting on a pair of my size 8 jeans made me feel more out of place than I could imagine. I felt like I weighed 200+ lbs next to the women of WeHo, and I’m not overweight according to the BMI charts. I just need to start exercising in the interest of health and my desire to firm up.

And that's what it should be about really eh? Health is wealth (wealth is health😥) and I think self image is becoming skewed in general with broadcasting ourselves. It's a breeding ground for insecurity. Also some people have health problems etc that really struggle in regards to weight, who basically find it near impossible to lose the weight/or put it on for whatever reason and can only do the best they can, love themselves. That's why I think the media really annoys me in regards to shaping our society in to thinking certain ways about things or at least amplifying weight and age or any looks related health related thing etc. Everything is over the top even the news and everyone has phones most of us are addicted to I know I am we are influenced even more now and comparing ourselves more.

Last edited:
Man, why you discriminating and hating on the fun-size ladies?

I love the ladies in any shape or form.

And thickness does not a woman make, mate.

I don't think anyone is hating. People have preferences. I'd be very surprised if you were into 500 pound women.

I prefer woke with a bit of meat on their bones but not too much. Super skinny looks unhealthy. Plus at a certain size women start to get boney. I need a bit of cushion.

I only discovered fairly recently that there’s an entire fetish that’s all about super morbidly obese women who sit in front of a webcam and eat certain foods that their fans have delivered to them. Feederism, is I think what it’s called.
🍕🍖🍔🍗🥙🥓🌮🍝🍤🍲🥩🥞🍟🌯🍕
I’ve never viewed one of these videos, btw, but I understand that the viewers and/or food gifters are often thin or underweight males that just love to watch women eat enormous, highly caloric meals. I’ve also heard that messier foods, such as ribs or spaghetti are favorite food requests given to these women. I saw a brief interview with one of these webcam ladies and she said she was clearing $2000+/weekly just to eat things she loves to eat anyway.
🍕🍖🍔🍗🥙🥓🌮🍝🍤🍲🥩🥞🍟🌯🍕
What an interesting career choice that, if discussed 50 years ago, would never have been seen as a futuristic up and coming industry. None of our grandparents could have ever imagined it, much less expected such a career to be so lucrative!

It shouldn't be a relief to us but I totally get you @Shelbel69

I am overweightish now and was feeling a bit shit about myself then I read the above @BellaJewel and I think I may chuck the nursing idea to eat all day and stop stressing about it and get dat moneys 💸🤭 I am joking I can't wait to study nursing

Maybe our attitudes are getting better then What do you's think

Last edited:
112 pounds is pretty skinny, unless you happen to be 5’ tall, or approximately 152 cms.
I would venture that Beth Chapman may have weighed closer to 200 lbs at her heaviest, or about 14.25 stones. There were times she was thinner, but her boobs alone likely accounted for at least 2+ stones, or 30+ pounds.
I'd gladly date a 90lb woman but I'm a 120lb man. The average woman is around 120lbs, I think or maybe I'm biased hehe

^ I think it depends on bone mass as well or no? (I'm like Cartman lol)
I am 5.5 and quite stocky because I have big boobs lol and thick legs even when not overweight which when I'm not I'm like 10.5 stone at the very lightest. I have also always been unaturally strong apparently lol and thank fuck for that or if be dead probably to be honest. The drink makes me ramble about myself I'm just nervous and never been good with words.

In relation to the op just don't say anything regarding her weight and 'weight' it out lol, maybe she needs a good time and you making her feel good i.e. lick her out or something like that (sorry🙈) will boost her self-esteem or if she is mentally ill the truth shall prevail, nothing gained nothing ventured an all that

Last edited:
I suppose. I have normal bones, not big or small and good muscle tone so I'm strong for my size and can carry my own weight. I guess all that matters is feeling good but I never felt healthy and typically have to eat a lot to keep my weight or if I skip a day or two without eating I lose up to 5 lbs in two weeks. I actually feel better when I weigh less though so I don't think it's bad even if a physician does. I don't look or feel weak

I'd gladly date a 90lb woman but I'm a 120lb man. The average woman is around 120lbs, I think or maybe I'm biased hehe
I’m pretty sure that the average American woman weighs significantly more than 120lbs. So I’m looking it up now.

OK, here are the results re: the weight of the average American woman:

• Per Google, average US 🚺 = 170.6 lbs.
• Per Bing, average US 🚺 = 166.2 lbs.
• Per Byrdie, average US 🚺 = 170.5 lbs.
• Per Find Any Answer, average US 🚺 = 168.4lbs.

That’s more than I expected. I thought the average American woman weighed somewhere closer to 145 lbs.

^ I think it depends on bone mass as well or no? (I'm like Cartman lol)
I am 5.5 and quite stocky because I have big boobs lol and thick legs even when not overweight which when I'm not I'm like 10.5 stone at the very lightest. I have also always been unaturally strong apparently lol and thank fuck for that or if be dead probably to be honest. The drink makes me ramble about myself I'm just nervous and never been good with words.

In relation to the op just don't say anything regarding her weight and 'weight' it out lol, maybe she needs a good time and you making her feel good i.e. lick her out or something like that (sorry🙈) will boost her self-esteem or if she is mentally ill the truth shall prevail, nothing gained nothing ventured an all that

Hello Miss iTry91, You and I are nearly identical in height and weight. Your description of your big boobs and thick legs really resonates with me. I used to have thicker legs before losing 28 lbs. over the past 4 months.

My BFF Kris, with whom I share a similarly warped mind, also has thicker legs and arms like me. She was fond of saying that if either of us was murdered and dismembered, and only our legs and/or arms were located, the authorities would estimate our weight to be over 200 lbs. Anytime we felt badly about our weight, we’d laugh about this sobering thought.

She’s a year older and has officially gone through menopause. She’s gained weight likely because of this. I’m pre or peri-menopausal, per hormone tests that my doctor ran about 4 months ago. I imagine weight maintenance will become more difficult when I go through that most wonderful of womanly changes.

I’m pretty sure that the average American woman weighs significantly more than 120lbs. So I’m looking it up now.

OK, here are the results re: the weight of the average American woman:

• Per Google, average US 🚺 = 170.6 lbs.
• Per Bing, average US 🚺 = 166.2 lbs.
• Per Byrdie, average US 🚺 = 170.5 lbs.
• Per Find Any Answer, average US 🚺 = 168.4lbs.

That’s more than I expected. I thought the average American woman weighed somewhere closer to 145 lbs.
I'm definitely shocked by that; although I have no idea how much the average male weighs I bet it's more than me. Ultimately it seems that this comes down to body frame/size and genetics. There's no way I could weigh 170lbs for example

Anyway sorry, I'm ruining this thread

The Wizard of the Creek said:
I’m not attracted to skinny women at all. I like looking at women that could probably shake the room with their burbs/farts. The skinny women I see as models and actors these days look unhealthy to me. Some look emaciated imo. I really like curves on a woman and I think that the majority of women fall in the acceptable range of weight (not skinny and not obese).

The Wizard of the Creek said:
You have gotten really fat and old honey. The only reason I fuck you is because I’m too lazy to go out and find a younger and skinnier women to be with.

:(

But how are you looking?^ I'm not the sexiest myself but I would be very sad if my man spoke about me like that solely because of my weight/age 😐maybe I am sticking my nose in not trying to jump on any bandwagon but that's horrible to say about your misses

Last edited: