why do we do drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to get away and not have to deal with anything. Pushing the immediate pleasure, I suppose

to get away and not have to deal with anything. Pushing the immediate pleasure, I suppose

I totally agree with you :)

I use drugs to feel better right now. I really don't worry about the future too much. I focus on having as much fun as possible in the presant. I love going on a nice acid trip or eating a couple of bloomers while puffing on a joint laced in PCP. Maybe the next day I'll smoke some crack and have a couple shots of smack to get my head straight while I'm weighing out Molly for the next afternoon :D

Well I guess what Im saying is that my world is drugs. I'm usually on a mass amounts of narcotics all the time. I don't even think about why I use drugs these days. It's ingrained into my soul =D

<3:D<3 FEeD YoUR HeAD <3:D<3

Last edited:
it enhances our experience in a given situation. there's a time and a place for every drug.

im like pill phreek, i really only drink(thats the only drug i do) in social situations anymore...just compare a sober party to a drinking party and there is no comparison...drugs are just amazing at mnaking one perfectly content for a short amount of time...

i hate to say this but drugs are the only thing that has ever made me feel content, no amount of money or pussy or material things has even come close..

euphoria that outdoes anything the natural dopaminergic pathways can produce...?

because racing a jaguar xjs H and E around on MDPV is way more fun then anything else.

To put one more thing in the way of getting down to what I really should be doing.

If I'm getting high, it means I still have to go through the process of stopping. That means the really heavy lifting is deferred for a while - the getting out there and really being me with all my imperfections, without shame, without compromise. Drugs both cover up who I really am and give me an excuse for not confronting things.

Boredom.

Escapism.

To experience what my mind has to offer.

But mainly to temporarily remove long lasting emotional pain. Even though I know it's self destructive, it's easier for me to take drugs than to try and cope with the pain.

I do drugs to escape,or at least that is the way it started now it is an addiction,nobodys perfect...

So what kind of drugs, do you feel addicted to , is it a regular dependence or just whatever you can find or is this a prescription dependency?

I can help you with this...it's not a problem at all if you need this medication either physically or mentally.

Drug usage is usually an escape or starts as one and then turns to physical addiction. Like i said NP

It started out recreational as a way to escape and then when I was older I was in an accident and was prescribed pain meds,that got out of hand so I went to a methadone clinic,all prescribed of course,I tried to quit and for 6 weeks it was pure torture,Its hard to explain...:(

So now you are addicted to opiates? What kind and how much?....hold on that sounded rude and it wasn't meant to be ..ok

Michelle I understand ok...not a problem with me at all...ok..just wanted to know about your addiction as I care..ok

It does not change anything between us at all..I can help you with this....I truly can.

You know if you are a true pain patient there is nothing wrong with opiate treatment to start with...bet you didn't know I thought like that at all...lol

Yes,I knew you were understanding.I just didnt know what you would think and yes I am a true pain paitent,It started out w/pain meds(percocet)and eventually got out of control and was referred to a methadone clinic,and I am on 95 mg.daily...Thank you for understanding...Abig weight has been lifted...

95 Mg of oxy or meth? I can tell you either way how to cut that in half and feel better for it..and if its the euphoria you enjoy it will enhance it so you will not notice the difference...have you heard about suboxone?

95 Mg of oxy or meth? I can tell you either way how to cut that in half and feel better for it..and if its the euphoria you enjoy it will enhance it so you will not notice the difference...have you heard about suboxone?

haha And here you thought ole perciet was a dummy ...lol

That is where your wrong.I knew right away or I should say I had a feeling that we had somethings in common,still not sure,but you do seem to know about things...

Well i know a lot about a little and a little about a lot..I am in the nutritional field and deal with opiate fatigue a lot as it is quite common. Would you like to see a neat link on this subject..i will post it on the secret post..ok

There are a few reasons I can think of why I do drugs….but I would first like to say that I don’t think life would be meaningless without drugs. I would probably be having a lot more sex and breaking a lot more girlies hearts…lol. But seriously…here’s the list.
1. I have so much free time on my hands why not spend it in an altered state of mind…For christs sake drug are FUN!!!
2. I'm Young, I thought this is what I’m supposed to be doing so I can rave about it later on in my life when I go out to dinner with my old friends…lol
3.I really can’t think of a better thing to spend my money on….why not spend it on something that makes you feel good and give you an awesome time?
4.ALL of my friends do them. It’s cool …haha!
5.Drugs (referring to opiates) really make life better…everything is always warmer, happier, and problems are better solved.
6. The #1 reason? Drugs like LSD and ecstasy open new doors in your mind to experiences you can honestly not have unless you do these drugs. I really think I am a better person for experiencing hallucinogens and MDMA. I’m a writer, what can I say? There’s so much inspiration behind drugs like these, why wouldn’t somebody want to do them…
*NOTE* I AM however a strong believer in moderation…getting killed is NOT cool.

^

I'm destroyed right now but that post was f*cking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.