• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why do people refer to Ecstasy and Molly as though they are two different things?

IIRC ecstasy originally = MDA.
To the average bluelight user ecstasy = MDxx
To the average person the street ecstasy could mean a bunch of different things. I'd say it's a difference/understanding between knowledge and ignorance.

IIRC ecstasy originally = MDA.
To the average bluelight user ecstasy = MDxx
To the average person the street ecstasy could mean a bunch of different things. I'd say it's a difference/understanding between knowledge and ignorance.
MDA was the lovedrug of the 60's I read somewhere. Did they name it ecstasy then. I from the 90's and we reffered to it as MDMA. MDA was rare and more like a sold as ecstasy kinda drug while after a while you realized it just quite wasn't it. Then came the flurry dots of hair floathing around. Smoking roll up's that were totally out. Weird conversations and some sort of psychedelic headspace.

Ecstasy was the term used worldwide, Molly is American slang. And refers to ecstasy in powder form at least that is what I think. Both are MDMA. But not all MDMA is alike why I mentioned my encounter with the powdered version. Which was the most oddest MDMA I encountered, I doubt it was MDA as only the come up face resembled a mushroom trip coming up. And devoid of any psychedelia when the waves started. Which was another odd feature.

But according to the source this is how good MDMA should be. I mentioned it before I prefered the MDMA pill's available. Which were also 100% MDMA but way more in your face euphoric.

Last edited: