Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do people on meth tweak like this?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Why do people on meth tweak like this but not people who do crack or Cocaine

Why is meth like that?

When people are high on meth they are super aware of their high and trying not to be obvious which as you can see ends up being an obnoxious display of over correcting. Their emphasis on their actions is the direct result of their efforts to maintain. When you see this in public it is polite to approach them and say the phrase, “fix your face” that is tweeker code for you’re doing too much.

The people high on crack and cocaine are rarely seen in public, generally because there isn’t more crack or cocaine found in public, but they have particularly embarrassing mannerisms as well that are unique to their high.

When people are high on meth they are super aware of their high and trying not to be obvious which as you can see ends up being an obnoxious display of over correcting. Their emphasis on their actions is the direct result of their efforts to maintain. When you see this in public it is polite to approach them and say the phrase, “fix your face” that is tweeker code for you’re doing too much.

The people high on crack and cocaine are rarely seen in public, generally because there isn’t more crack or cocaine found in public, but they have particularly embarrassing mannerisms as well that are unique to their high.
So you are saying people high on crack or Cocaine have different high than people high on meth?

Not sure what you mean by there isn’t more crack or cocaine found in public?

When you see this in public it is polite to approach them and say the phrase, “fix your face” that is tweeker code for you’re doing too much.
So it is only if they take too much meth and are super high?

So you are saying people high on crack or Cocaine have different high than people high on meth?

Not sure what you mean by there isn’t more crack or cocaine found in public?
In my experience a crack high is very short and when you start coming down you will try to get more. Than when you run out of crack you start wondering around with zero awareness of yourself usually rummaging thru people’s shit trying to find something worth taking back to your plug in hopes they will give you more dope.

No what I mean by doing too much is they are doing too much to correct their actions. This behavior is far from the signs of overconsumption and overdose

In my experience a crack high is very short and when you start coming down you will try to get more. Than when you run out of crack you start wondering around with zero awareness of yourself usually rummaging thru people’s shit trying to find something worth taking back to your plug in hopes they will give you more dope.
Is it that their body is moving because they are high and they cannot control their body that is moving on its own or they have an urge to move their body because of uncomfortable feeling.

As you can see she cannot sit still but the body is moving around lot.

Not sure if the body is moving on its own or they are moving their body because of uncomfortable feeling.

And people who do crack or cocaine are not like this it seems to always be meth.

Hey man just wanna say been liking your posts, glad to have you here 🙏🏻

-GC

Ive used meth since the late 70s and while I can become over involved with a given action. I have never once acted like the stereotypes seen on Social Media I suspect rhat such behaviors may be the response of a specific psyche to the dramatic increase of dopamine that comes with using. However just as I don't sit for hours at a time staring at my clouds, I have not once acted in such a manner . There were far more original and creative ways for me to make a fool of myself than to lapse into some pre conceived mode. As with any substance that is ingested it depends on the individual above all else.

Ive used meth since the late 70s and while I can become over involved with a given action. I have never once acted like the stereotypes seen on Social Media I suspect rhat such behaviors may be the response of a specific psyche to the dramatic increase of dopamine that comes with using. However just as I don't sit for hours at a time staring at my clouds, I have not once acted in such a manner . There were far more original and creative ways for me to make a fool of myself than to lapse into some pre conceived mode. As with any substance that is ingested it depends on the individual above all else.

So you are saying it more psyche thing than the drug making them that way? I thought their body was just moving on its own and they cannot control their body or they have really big urge to move their body.

Good post and I agree with just about all of it, but I have to respectfully disagree on one thing.

I think the last safe/responsible thing to do when encountering a stranger in public who is obviously intoxicated and self-conscious of it, would be to approach them and call them out on it. That person is obviously in a volatile, precarious state and you never know how someone in such a state is going to react to any given situation. Just saying, I've flipped the fuck out countless times on the people who WEREN'T there...

What I'm NOT saying, just to be clear, is don't not help someone clearly in distress, someone sick or injured, having a panic attack or otherwise at risk or a danger to themselves or others. Nothing wrong with being aware of your surroundings, and of course nothing wrong with helping your fellow man IF help is needed and IF help is welcome, but ultimately and unfortunately sometimes it's just better to do you and let the next man worry about himself.

Good post and I agree with just about all of it, but I have to respectfully disagree on one thing.

I think the last safe/responsible thing to do when encountering a stranger in public who is obviously intoxicated and self-conscious of it, would be to approach them and call them out on it. That person is obviously in a volatile, precarious state and you never know how someone in such a state is going to react to any given situation. Just saying, I've flipped the fuck out countless times on the people who WEREN'T there...

What I'm NOT saying, just to be clear, is don't not help someone clearly in distress, someone sick or injured, having a panic attack or otherwise at risk or a danger to themselves or others. Nothing wrong with being aware of your surroundings, and of course nothing wrong with helping your fellow man IF help is needed and IF help is welcome, but ultimately and unfortunately sometimes it's just better to do you and let the next man worry about himself.
The phrase “fix your face” is commonly used code tweakers nation(U.S.A.) wide understand. Its lingo almost expected to be uttered by strangers. I used thee quick words to express “ I know I’m a stranger but I am not a cop and I noticed you were rocking too far” Fix your face is almost as common as “ got any shit”

So you are saying it more psyche thing than the drug making them that way? I thought their body was just moving on its own and they cannot control their body or they have really big urge to move their body.
Do some drugs dude and quit letting your preconceived notions fuel your judgment of others. ***amendment*** Please do so in a controlled environment where you have somebody observing you.

The phrase “fix your face” is commonly used code tweakers nation(U.S.A.) wide understand. Its lingo almost expected to be uttered by strangers. I used thee quick words to express “ I know I’m a stranger but I am not a cop and I noticed you were rocking too far” Fix your face is almost as common as “ got any shit”
Yes, I understand what you're saying. I'm just saying that, at least where I'm at in the southern US, it's a bad idea. I was very into that scene for a long time and people just don't do that here. I understand the good intentions and all, but there are a lot of psychotic assholes who'd see coming up and saying something like that as sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and it could get you hurt. This is just based on my experience where I'm at (NC) and I'm glad you have such a sense of tweaker camaraderie in your area. Shit's cutthroat as fuck here.

Yes, I understand what you're saying. I'm just saying that, at least where I'm at in the southern US, it's a bad idea. I was very into that scene for a long time and people just don't do that here. I understand the good intentions and all, but there are a lot of psychotic assholes who'd see coming up and saying something like that as sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and it could get you hurt. This is just based on my experience where I'm at (NC) and I'm glad you have such a sense of tweaker camaraderie in your area. Shit's cutthroat as fuck here.
Yeah I can see that. Here in KC Missouri we’re a different breed. Everyone is a little more laid back for the most part we still got a lot of thugs and assholes but if they go off it’s usually just barkin.

Do some drugs dude and quit letting your preconceived notions fuel your judgment of others. ***amendment*** Please do so in a controlled environment where you have somebody observing you.

I think other member said some people act differently to meth than other people do meth and are not like that. So in other words some people do meth act like this and other people who do meth don’t act like this.

But I’m not sure if they just have lot of energy and that is why some are moving their body or they just have urge to move their body.