• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

why do people enjoy xanax?

I've never actually suffered from anxiety.

This, I believe, is truly the key to it. Someone who has never suffered anxiety will not get anything recreational from benzos at all. 95% of the recreational value is absolutely in the relief. That's why Xanax is also popular for self-medication - it hits hard and fast. If you are anxious as fuck and pop a Xan, when it hits you will be blissful. But if you're not anxious... well you just feel tired and forgetful.

This, I believe, is truly the key to it. Someone who has never suffered anxiety will not get anything recreational from benzos at all. 95% of the recreational value is absolutely in the relief. That's why Xanax is also popular for self-medication - it hits hard and fast. If you are anxious as fuck and pop a Xan, when it hits you will be blissful. But if you're not anxious... well you just feel tired and forgetful.
well that's partially true, but like I told you I don't suffer from anxiety but I enjoy a bar occasionally when I'm stressed out or cannot sleep. so idk man xp

Dude...if I've been a few days without...and I'm to that point where I'm about to fuckin pop. Then my script gets called in, or I score, or whatever...and I'm able to sit down in a nice dark room with the fan blowing in my face. Let it wash over me...feel it melt away... heaven

i have a litte bit of a xanax hangover today,
but it was sooo ? worth it ! ! ?

i love valium too but when it started raining alprazolam i just went with it
there is a prazolam god. wow.
i could probably function better on valium if only when i get some they will be all i need.

maybe

i had an energy drink, well for some energy.
now i am going to take a half a .5 alprazolam and have a coffee with it too. i really am thinking it won't stop me from breathing, but if it does it would be nice to know what to expect ! ! ?

so i am in the middle of opiod withdrawal, mild but yet incapacitating so far almost 7 months (yippy yay and i still Hate life) and tapered to normal levels. trying to cope and find a way for xanax to have a reverse effect just for one more day. coffee or a walk down the road for another red bull. so far can't stay parallel for more than five minutes. my brain is moving a little. the stakes aren't that high and neither am i. i just am trying not to start to rattle. won't need any opiod until i try to get sober again from zero opiod relief. when i get energy i will definitely find some more pain management too. straight opiod juice is all i ever needed to seek my redemption song.
haha

1FEcad8.jpg

Last edited: