• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do my balls itch so much on opiates (not a joke thread)

AHHHHHH the terrible "IBC" (Itchy ball syndrome), lol, take a benadryl or two an hour before dosing you opiates

good luch

I would love to feel that itch down my back after some OC. It has been forEVER. I don't have nuts. I must sweat mostly from my back..?

I have a bamboo back scratcher in every room of my house because that way I can be anywhere and get it when it starts. Scratching my back after I've railed an OC40 is amazingly satisfying. I can't get OC's anymore though so I don't get itchy anymore.

I def recommend a plastic or bamboo back scratcher. I don't know about Europe or Aus but the U.S. has dollar stores or 99cent stores that have them. Go spend five or ten dollars and get some!!! Not for balls, now that I think of it. Not for balls.

But back, butt, even arms and legs. ESPECIALLY back. Nothing works as well as a scratcher.

its just opiates nature they mess with histamines, take benadryl it will help with itching and potentiate the opiate

Oh my goodness, you use the green bottle (the foot powder?) on your balls? Too much for me! I remember trying it once and it was just too intense. But seriously, I don't think most guys know about Gold Bond. Great stuff, especially in the summer when it's hot... Hell yes, Gold Bond for the world!;)

In fact, I think I'll go apply some right now.

Yeah dude the green bottle is awesome.

I really think (and I am NOT KIDDING) my balls have built up a tolerance. I still get the intended effects (no itch + no sweating) but I no longer get the "i just put my balls on a bag of frozen peas" feeling. TBH it was soothing as hell but as long as I can stop the opiate itch I really don't care :D

Showering twice a day, especially if using lots of soap, could make you more itchy...

heres my take on it i shoot a half gram of tar and my a** itches real bad like burning couldnt imagine pluggin which i wouldnt ever do that, NEVER!! my buddy scratches his shit he may have other issues though...the more you do opiates you will feel less itchy for tar heroin i believe its the acetic acid i may be wrong oxy doesnt make me itch much like heroin or morphine

i had more fun w/ oc when i didn't have a prescription i know that sounds weird but i couldn't get high if i tried and being high as hell makes u itch a lot!!

I am itching like crazy all over my body right now. Seriously I have never been so fucking itchy before, every part of my body is going nuts. I shot up roxicodone for the first time in a couple years, so I guess that is why this is happening, but seriously it is annoying as hell! I took a shower and washed my entire body, but the itching doesn't stop! :\

I missed a bit of my first shot, does anyone know if that will make itching worse than normal?

I only remember having itchy balls the very first time I did oxy. I remember scratching them like crazy and asking why I itched (was my first time doing any kind of pain pill, and I wasn't warned of the side effects). nowadays I hardly get an itch, sometimes my asscheeks will itch a little, but not much.

back when I used to snort oxy and stuff I would notice my nose would itch a lot. I shoot morphine now and don't notice much of an itch, if I shoot heroin though I get itchy thighs.

Because most opiates cause a histamine reaction, about as mild as allergies. As for why your balls and nose itch the most I have no idea.

Hahaha could help but giggle as I know the feeling. Chuck some babypowder down there and get an antihistamine for shure. Hehehe

Its a punishment for feeling good. You know that everything good has a price to pay for it. If ur balls and nose itch like crazy then its just natures carma making you smell ur own balls the whole time ur high haha.

This made me LOL. No one else found that funny--half a decade ago? This thread is old!

Sorry to the men....I've been laughing my ass off. It must really suck to be itching your shit infront of people. omg...lmao

Besides my nose, my balls are the second place that gets the itchies. Sometimes I'm just hammering away itching my balls. This really isn't a joke.

They sweat or rather are the opiates releasing a histamine that comes out through the pores in my balls?

It's not terrible or super annoying and a good scrub in the shower usually helps but srsly itchy balls sucks

Why does this happen?
A little tip bro I swear to God your going to love me after this Ok look after scratching for a while, while it still itches take a bowl and warm some water make it so hit you can barely stand it then take a face Towel and dip it in the steaming hot water then put the towel on your balls it's going to be hit af so hot u can barely take it but I swear to God bro it's going to fell like your busting a nut until u take the hot towel off try it or get in the shower if your water gets really hot and let it run on your balls bro I swear it feels better then sex and opiates put together