• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do my balls itch so much on opiates (not a joke thread)

I keep my stuff neat and tidy just because I used to work a warehouse job and near shaved was (temperature wise) cooler than letting it be a 80s bush

I lol'd at 80's bush :D

opiates make you sweat histamine and im guessing your nose and your balls are the sweatiest parts of your body....my balls sweat into oblivion and itch alot when im on opiates too

Glad it's not just me haha.

I knew we all had itchy noses but no one really talks about their balls hehe

Despite your thread title making me chuckle, I can emathize. I get the itches like everyone else, but when I take a decent to large dose of Morphine, I feel like all I do for the the following six to eight hours is scratch myself, and especially "down there." And I'm not kidding either. It is an insatiable itch that feels great to scratch, but is ever present, no matter how much scratching I do. I take one to three showers a day too, depending on work, school, exercise, social obligations, etc, so I too know it's not a problem of hygeine by any means. It's really pretty annoying, plus my girlfriend knows in two seconds if I've taken a decent amount of Morphine by this tell-tale sign, and I feel like it's about all I can do to not scratch constantly.

I also enjoy a nice Gold Bond application. Very soothing.

Despite your thread title making me chuckle, I can emathize. I get the itches like everyone else, but when I take a decent to large dose of Morphine, I feel like all I do for the the following six to eight hours is scratch myself, and especially "down there." And I'm not kidding either. It is an insatiable itch that feels great to scratch, but is ever present, no matter how much scratching I do. I take one to three showers a day too, depending on work, school, exercise, social obligations, etc, so I too know it's not a problem of hygeine by any means. It's really pretty annoying, plus my girlfriend knows in two seconds if I've taken a decent amount of Morphine by this tell-tale sign, and I feel like it's about all I can do to not scratch constantly.

I also enjoy a nice Gold Bond application. Very soothing.

Hell yeah dude high five =D

Gold bold FTW. The green bottle has 8x the menthol as the orange bottle so grab it. It literally makes your balls feel like they're on ice.

Gold bold FTW. The green bottle has 8x the menthol as the orange bottle so grab it. It literally makes your balls feel like they're on ice.

Just used the green bottle. Woah! My balls are ice breakered! Too intense!!8o

Good News: ..if your balls are itching ..then you know you got some Good Fresh Dope..!!

Oh my goodness, you use the green bottle (the foot powder?) on your balls? Too much for me! I remember trying it once and it was just too intense. But seriously, I don't think most guys know about Gold Bond. Great stuff, especially in the summer when it's hot... Hell yes, Gold Bond for the world!;)

In fact, I think I'll go apply some right now.

Actually it was nice after riding out the first ten minutes.. Kinda like sticking it out with original Listerine. That said I'm going gold next.

Im sry but where I come from.....if your balls are itching, that usually means you have crabs or some other sort of STD.

just sit back and give em a big ol scratch!! =D
I itch like a mother fucker too, but benadryl definitely helps

It's not terrible or super annoying and a good scrub in the shower usually helps but srsly itchy balls sucks

Why does this happen?

my man, (u are a man right?) jk. but despite me not having an answer for u, just wanted to say thanks.. i needed a good laugh.

lol i used to be outside high as fuck smokin a cig...itchin my nuts...

my nuts and my ass cheeks..not my crack or my hole..are itchy when i do oxy

and im clean so stfu...

but i dunno why its fucking odd..my stomach too..it just feels great to scratch

Hahahaha I think most people who take opiates have experienced some sort of extreme "itch" while high

Happens to me alot, methadone made me go crazy.. try to ignore your nuts and wait for another itch sensation somewhere else...dont let your nuts get red and soar from vigorous scratching