• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why do I get sick And how to help

Alien47

Bluelighter
ok so I have oxys 15mg pills and wen I take 3 orally I get sick it gets me feeling good but I feel sick after the high I get sick with headaches nausea and dizziness as for snorting I snort 3 I feel amazing absolutely great but wears off faster to keep the same high consistent I do a pill or 2 every 10-15 mins and after I do 8 I wake up and feel the same as three orally I don't understand any of this I need some oxy pros to help me how I can fix the situation I'm in or wat would u do in my shoes if all u have is oxy and u want that high really bad

thx for ur guys help

My guess would be that OXY has a higher BA orally than it does nasally, and the way you are doing it you are spacing out your nasal use. When you do it like that orally it all hits you at once, and it might have something to do with your tolerance. Nasally you are waiting 10-15 mins in between doing them. But if orally makes you ill take ones less. Or just snort the damn things... lol

Yup I totally agree with mad, crush them up and put the powder in ur mouth and swallow with a beverage of ur choice. You'll get more oxy and it'll last longer than sniffing them.
It's really hard to get a better buzz than the first buzz of the day without taking way more oxy so don't go overboard trying to chase that first buzz. You'll end up spending a shitload of money doing that...

PROMETHAZINE!!!

Talk to your doctor and tell him that you feel sick or nauseas from your opiate, BELIEVE ME on this! Promethazine is RX'd as an OPIATE ADJUNCT, takes away the negative effects such as nausea, dizziness, etc. It also makes your opiate stronger w/o getting sick!!

PROMETHAZINE is the BEST answer you can get, re-search it and talk to your Dr. for a RX. It's not a controlled substance and VERY easy to get a RX for. It's been a god send for me, and it can be for you too!

PROMETHAZINE!!!

Talk to your doctor and tell him that you feel sick or nauseas from your opiate, BELIEVE ME on this! Promethazine is RX'd as an OPIATE ADJUNCT, takes away the negative effects such as nausea, dizziness, etc. It also makes your opiate stronger w/o getting sick!!

PROMETHAZINE is the BEST answer you can get, re-search it and talk to your Dr. for a RX. It's not a controlled substance and VERY easy to get a RX for. It's been a god send for me, and it can be for you too!

lol, this sounded kind of like an informercial. But ya phenergan helps a lot with nausea as well as increasing the potency of your opiate.

Smoke weed with it........but your symptoms sound like youve had too much. Are you itching or nodding out after taking 3?? and your post is kinda confusing are you Snorting 3 and then 1 or 2 more after 15 min? If that is true maybe the 3 pills isnt enough to kill your WDs..........? Also what other medications are you on over the counter and prescription.

Mad Dash-

I had a very similar situation when I got on methadone. I would get a little dizzy/nauseas in the mornings.
Went to see my doctor, RX'd me Promethazine 25mg pills, and EVERYTHING got better.
My methadone is now more potent, and took away the sickness, can you ask for anything better than that? Don't think so.

Promethazine is MADE to go with opiates IMO. More than 80% of the time in hospitals, when a patient gets a IV from a narcotic, such as Morphine or Dilaudid, they almost ALWAYS add Phenergan (promethazine) with it to prevent those negative side effects of nausea and dizziness etc.

Up here in New England I think the er's caught on to that little trick with the phenergan anyways. Now it's always zofran, I remember when it was phenergan but I remember them saying they don't go well with opiates so they stopped giving it out. U know what "doesn't go well with opiates" means coming from them, it means it goes way too well with opiates, lol.

Cliffy-

haha !

So true! I've been hearing more and more of Zofran lately. I like Zofran, it's like the perfect med. for nausea, it works 99% of the time for me. But it has nothing to do with opiates.
I too, am thinking the same thing. That Phenergan goes so well with opiates, that they're changing to Zofran so the patient doesn't feel as 'euphoric'

Cliffy-

haha !

So true! I've been hearing more and more of Zofran lately. I like Zofran, it's like the perfect med. for nausea, it works 99% of the time for me. But it has nothing to do with opiates.
I too, am thinking the same thing. That Phenergan goes so well with opiates, that they're changing to Zofran so the patient doesn't feel as 'euphoric'
Lmfao! I thought it was just me... I used to get a script for phenergan and I had an ex girl on methadone and she wanted my phenergan, I was like wtf, ru serious? Dude she ate a few of those with her done and holy shit! She was a sloppy, drooling, nodding mess, kinda made me jealous. At the time I was 15mg oxy x3 a day and it didn't do shit for even with the phenergan so I never noticed much of a difference with such a small dose. But fuck man, I seriously thought maybe methadone was the way to go after seeing her so shitfaced, lol. Anyway fast forward 7 yrs or so and she's tricking out in the Spanish neighborhood over here doing any drug around at any dosage, really sad, she's from a good neighborhood with decent parents. I tried to help but she's gone man. GottA control these substances or they control u, damn shame she was a piece back then too, lol.

ok so I have oxys 15mg pills and wen I take 3 orally I get sick it gets me feeling good but I feel sick after the high I get sick with headaches nausea and dizziness as for snorting I snort 3 I feel amazing absolutely great but wears off faster to keep the same high consistent I do a pill or 2 every 10-15 mins and after I do 8 I wake up and feel the same as three orally I don't understand any of this I need some oxy pros to help me how I can fix the situation I'm in or wat would u do in my shoes if all u have is oxy and u want that high really bad

thx for ur guys help

One word PainKillers

"Close thread Request"

Dude gtfoh, people have real problems here and if u don't want to help that's fine but there's no need for your behavior, grow the fuck up!

Cliffy-

who are you referring to?

Also I do have a script of 25mg Phenergan. Methadone feels different and less effective without TBH.

I LOVE prometh.

You should try plugging them.

Seems to me you tried orally and to snort and was unsatisfied with both. You asked, and this would be exactly what I would do in your situation. I have to say the Promethazine seems promising tho, never tried it myself.