• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why do a lot of people love Valiums etc?

Ot: I love valium as its hits all the spots i need. Bromazepam i find slightly superior to valium for me and then clonazepam last for the long acting benzos but hardly use clonazepam as i don't really rate or like it.

It's funny how my doctor prefers clonazepam over lorazepam. He says lorazepam is too addictive, because it's fast-acting and that's why he doesn't want to prescribe that. But he sometimes prescribes clonazepam.

Xanax was of course a curse word for him.

Personally I think clonazepam is way better than lorazepam, and I would gladly accept a prescription for it. :D

From what I've seen, people with generalized anxiety love valiums and other benzos because not only do they give euphoria and relaxation, they kill your anxiety and that's one of the most awesome feelings in the world tbh.
I find Xanax to be extremely pleasurable, followed by clonazepam and diazepam. Clonazepam just leaves your whole body extremely relaxed and it's long-lasting, it's great for falling asleep or for those days where you just don't want to exist. Diazepam makes me really hungry and drowsy and it feels so good to eat, mixed with weed it's so good. Xanax is kinda like clonazepam but it hits HARD and it gives a noticeable euphoria and shuts down your anxiety really efficiently. I wish I was prescribed xannies but I've got the other two . They're also miraculous at killing bad stim trips, most bad trips really, and they're good for lowering bp and heart rate when you're panicking about it.
Anyway for me, who's anxious 24/7, it's hard not to pop em like candy because they make life so much easier. I've been more controlled lately, gladly, and nowhere near the dosages I've seen lurking here. But if I start feeling my heart racing as in going to panic attack mode I take a mouthful. Feeling like death is imminent is not nice. I also take two week breaks with no withdrawal so I guess I'm not very susceptible to the withdrawal symptoms.

gears my thing. And all the years I've been on it, I've met tons of guys who absolutely love valies ,temazzies.
I don't get the love for them. My experiences have been you take 1, and next thing you know it's 3 weeks later and your kitchen sink is shiny as fuck. ( And you've finished your 50 count bottle)
Or you crash a car, which has happened to quite a few people I know.
I know people on gear love em .
Hard to get regularly on the street, though. If you have em, can sell em easy.

What's the attraction?? As far I know, you just black out if you got a good few.

Lol on valium is this a joke lol valium is weak as shit lol 500mg valium=4mg xanax maximum

I've been prescribed both xanax and valium

Valium is dog shit to me its not even worth it unless your drinking alcohol n then its still pretty shitty

Tell em to try 20mg xanax lol they'd prally die (not actually) if they blackout on valium

Not telling anyone to do anything everyone has free will n everyone knows 20mg xanax is a huge dose luckily though benzos alone are very hard to die off of youll most likely pass out for 18+ hours at a time

It's funny how my doctor prefers clonazepam over lorazepam. He says lorazepam is too addictive, because it's fast-acting and that's why he doesn't want to prescribe that. But he sometimes prescribes clonazepam.

Xanax was of course a curse word for him.

Personally I think clonazepam is way better than lorazepam, and I would gladly accept a prescription for it. :D

Youre absolutely right lorazepam (ativan) has absolutely no abuse potential while klonopin is highly abuseable

I'd ask him at what college he got his doctor degree lol

Depends what are you looking for regarding effects (talking about benzos). Diazepam will make your muscles relax and give you a slight body high. Alprazolam will give you "I don't give a f***" feeling and make you almost drunk. Clonazepam sometimes gives me strange energetic feeling, paradoxically , in the begining, but generally is great for anxiety free day and sleep. It can, as diazepam, hang on few days in the system if you overdo it. Lorazepam is , for me, not even worth to mention. It gives me some strange feeling of apathy. I would take it for sleep maybe. Oxazepam is one more that has never done a lot for me.Besides it is a metabolite of diazepam. Nitrazepam is also not one of my favourite benzos, as it dulls one for too long and the feeling is not the cleanest. For sleep, midazolam is by far the best one. It comes strong and leaves quickly. Bromazepam is underrated benzo in my opinion, as it is great for mood lift, annihilating anxiety and still be very functional.

Having said all that, it is all about the intention (therapeutic or recreational), combination, dosage and individual make-up.

Benzos are not even something thatI would use for fun. I am having s hell of a time trying to taper 25-30mg diazepam. And I have successfully stopped opioids (buprenorphine being the last one) after 5 years of use, 6 months ago. I would advise to keep away from benzos or use them sporadically and with purpose. They are just not worth the trouble one can get in if he/she becomes dependent.

They’re very dangerous and Moreish the Benz os , never been a big user but they can let you sleep and feel chilled when needed , but the last time I had Mogadon I thought never again , day after I felt bad anxious . Unpleasant . Heavy and anxious . No good .