• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why did I piss all over myself ??

Ok....I've posted a serious reply to this now that I'm fucked up it's time for me to lighheartedly TAKE THE PISS hahahahah It's already been used but it emphasised my point.
I'm sorry, everytime I see that subject title in the topic list I seriously piss myself ahhahahahahaha
Oh this is fun...I love being Aussie
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 05 August 2000).]

MDMA is an anti-diuretic though, it makes u not be able to go to the toilet. thats why drinking too much water is potentially fatal, fucks up electrolyte concentration or something.
What i think was u said u had 1/2 cap, 2 beers and a few hrs went by. It is likely that the MDMA effects would be dropping off by then and hence when this happens the aniti-diuretic effect ceases and u will get a sudden incredible urge to go and get rid of all the liquid u have accumulated. Combining that with the cold which always makes u want to go would have made this need quite urgent.

My mates think I'm fucken wierd, coz when I roll, I'll drink about 8 little bottles of water while I'm dancing (which isn't unusual, coz I sweat like a pig) and I'll only venture to the toilet about 2 or 3 times to take a whiz.
However, as soon as I know that the dancing is over and it's time to go home, I'll take about 3 or 4 three minute pisses, where I just can't stop (They've now got the nickname "Austin", eg, "going to have an Austin"!!).
My mates tend to piss more than I do during the night, and squeeze one out before we head home, but never to the extent that I do.
Anyone got any explanations as to why I can manage to bottle it up so well????
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

I think Biscuit's post just prior to yours answers that question most clearly, cAmmAc, as your pill wears off your body suddenly says "Oi... where'd all this liquid come from?" and off you go.