• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Welcome Why are you not getting laid vs I'm reading your cards

Madness ain't it. I duno how the fuck they plan on policing it though really...relying on neighbours being snitches I guess.
You're not even allowed anyone in your house.
Aparantly you can have up to 6 people you don't live with in your garden, but you have to obey the 2 meter rule.

I guess it would definitely be possible to silently sneak someone in/out under the cover of darkness though. The screams/banging on walls would be the giveaway 😂

Madness ain't it. I duno how the fuck they plan on policing it though really...relying on neighbours being snitches I guess.
Aparantly you can have up to 6 people you don't live with in your garden, but you have to obey the 2 meter rule.

I guess it would definitely be possible to silently sneak someone in/out under the cover of darkness though. The screams/banging on walls would be the giveaway 😂
Nonsense xD

Nonsense xD
Fuck it, I'm making another tinder account.
Will just have to find a girl willing to sneak around in the dark, or meet up outside and go for a walk in nature and find a quiet spot.

Ooooo sex outside. Be breaking 2 laws at once. And imagine if we are on drugs at the time too. A triple score 😂 I've done the whole outside thing quite a few times and it's a good turn on the risk.
One time me and an ex were in a bush just next to a footpath, broad daylight down the seafront on a well busy day, people walking past literally feet away from where I was getting head 😅 unfortunately I was too fucked to actually cum so after about 5-10 mins I let her give up and I sat down in the bush and did a gram line before exiting 😂😂
I've done it in some pretty mad places actually thinking back. Mainly getting head. Tennis court out in the open. A bus stop. A ferris wheel. The back seat of top deck of a bus while loads of people around with 2 different girls (years apart). Had 2 girls sucking me off in a train toilet when I was about 18...i could go on, but I'm getting even more horny ffs.
Maybe I'll just message my ex 🤔🤔🤔

Will just have to find a girl willing to sneak around in the dark, or meet up outside and go for a walk in nature and find a quiet spot.

Ooooo sex outside. Be breaking 2 laws at once. And imagine if we are on drugs at the time too. A triple score 😂 I've done the whole outside thing quite a few times and it's a good turn on the risk.
One time me and an ex were in a bush just next to a footpath, broad daylight down the seafront on a well busy day, people walking past literally feet away from where I was getting head 😅 unfortunately I was too fucked to actually cum so after about 5-10 mins I let her give up and I sat down in the bush and did a gram line before exiting 😂😂
I've done it in some pretty mad places actually thinking back. Mainly getting head. Tennis court out in the open. A bus stop. A ferris wheel. The back seat of top deck of a bus while loads of people around with 2 different girls (years apart). Had 2 girls sucking me off in a train toilet when I was about 18...i could go on, but I'm getting even more horny ffs.
Triple Score xDDDD JAJAjajajajaja shit Man you're bonkers hahahahahaha

How can they even prove you don't know each other

When you have approximately 15,000km between you and your person, physical sex is a little difficult.

i would have been at the mercy of neighbors

this one time like 6 am

after fuckin' this guy dips out

came back for his stuff as i'm handin it to him he dippin out, he lookin hot, i'm shirtless lookin hot we grinnin at each other

her face wasn't disgust it was... um... shock/horror that someone can get it every hour every night lul

i wanted to be like "...sowwy!!"

this one time like 6 am

came back for his stuff as i'm handin it to him he dippin out, he lookin hot, i'm shirtless lookin hot we grinnin at each other

her face wasn't disgust it was... um... shock/horror that someone can get it every hour every night lul

I would have said OI BITCH IF U STARE ANY LONGER YOU'RE GOING TO OWE US MONEY lol can u tell I'm drunk

this one time like 6 am

Kinda off topic but I know and have worked with the guy who lives 5 doors down, our back gardens back into woods and one day his daughter who I've basically seen grow up from about 10 to like 18-20 stopped next to me in her car when I was walking home drunk and k'd up n ended up giving me her number cuz I was like whoa ur 'insert name' aren't you? Fuckin ell uve grown up etc etc so I got home n drunk messaged her some dirty shit n she said 'open ur window' cuz my bedroom is ground floor, give it a few mins she's snuck outta her house walked thru the woods and round to my garden, climbed in my window got her tits out n started deeothroating me, bare in mind I'm like 30 at the time, got her naked n fucked her on the floor, then she climbed back out the window and i haven't spooento her since hahahaha so neighbours aren't all bad
Mate if her dad ever found out hahahah

I’m not getting laid because no woman my age is up for my Jekyll and Hyde personality. I win ‘em in the first date but inevitably frighten them off in the second when they realise how non-mainstream I actually am despite the schmick suit and nice wheels. My mistake is trying to be an authentic person rather than a salesman. Luckily, I don’t have a problem paying for professional and non-judgemental female company where I can be my complete self.

I would have said OI BITCH IF U STARE ANY LONGER YOU'RE GOING TO OWE US MONEY lol can u tell I'm drunk
she knew I was gay already tho

so um

i think she was just like "oh wow u have a real hottie" and this guy was built

like her man, like a muscle train

oomph like extra sausage too on that pizza

I actually just scored a tall hot redhead just by being the massive nerd that I am, now we watch anime together and play xbox it's pretty cool

She could definitely beat my ass physically and in games too and it's kinda hot

I’m not getting laid because no woman my age is up for my Jekyll and Hyde personality. I win ‘em in the first date but inevitably frighten them off in the second when they realise how non-mainstream I actually am despite the schmick suit and nice wheels. My mistake is trying to be an authentic person rather than a salesman. Luckily, I don’t have a problem paying for professional and non-judgemental female company where I can be my complete self.

When I read Jeckyll-Hyde, I think of personality - as in, one has the ability to be really nice or really kinda evil - i can understand why a woman would hightail it. But then you go on to say that you present one way, and then women are turned off by a non-mainstream lifestyle? I know many women who wouldn't be turned off by that - a guy who outwardly presents as fairly straight edge but is essentially non-conventional. Also, authenticity all the way - outward appearances aren't a mark of a fake person - people present the way they do in society for a number of reasons - jobs, family, anything... If someone is judging you on that, then they aren't for you :)

When I read Jeckyll-Hyde, I think of personality - as in, one has the ability to be really nice or really kinda evil - i can understand why a woman would hightail it. But then you go on to say that you present one way, and then women are turned off by a non-mainstream lifestyle? I know many women who wouldn't be turned off by that - a guy who outwardly presents as fairly straight edge but is essentially non-conventional. Also, authenticity all the way - outward appearances aren't a mark of a fake person - people present the way they do in society for a number of reasons - jobs, family, anything... If someone is judging you on that, then they aren't for you :)

Ha. Perhaps that was the wrong metaphor. I’m definitely not evil - though I do have a degree of bi-polar unpredicatability. I was thinking Hyde more about drug binges. But your comments are spot on. Thanks.

Aha, I see :) Well, when it comes to mental health, i think people who are well adjusted in today's world are the ones I avoid ;) Seriously though, mental health issues should not be something to avoid in a partner, unless they are causing harm. As for the drug stuff, you will happen across someone who is at the same stage of life as you, in that respect. If they aren't into that scene any more, then you're obviously not for each other. Or, without knowing your situation/age/etc, if it's someone you have real feelings for, are the drugs more important to you? Only you can answer that :)

, if it's someone you have real feelings for, are the drugs more important to you? Only you can answer that :)

I’m much more interested in a quality relationship with someone than I am in long term drug use. My benders fill the hole where someone should be I think - during my last serious relationship I took no serious drugs for four years because I was high on the love and the better than average sex that brings with it.

But I am a generally impulsive person which is exacerbated by mania from time to time. Women my age (early 50s) seem to be looking for predictability and stability which I am not good at. But as the song says “there’s someone for everyone” and I just need to keep my eyes open.