• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Growing Why are some of my plants suddenly dying?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
They only have sunlight for now untill I fix a stronger light, I give them enough water and it is fresh soil. What could possibly be the reason some of them just lost their leaves or aren't healthy anymore?

They are only like 10 - 20cm so far yet , isn't it too early to add some plant feeder? What should I do? Most are still healthy and normal :s I don't get it

23 Healthy plants (Most are kinda lazy though) and I started with 28 : s

They only have sunlight for now untill I fix a stronger light, I give them enough water and it is fresh soil. What could possibly be the reason some of them just lost their leaves or aren't healthy anymore?

They are only like 10 - 20cm so far yet , isn't it too early to add some plant feeder? What should I do? Most are still healthy and normal :s I don't get it
FEED THEM! They are starving to death, plants only have enough food inside the seed to last a few days. As soon as they start growing you should add food and make sure the water is around 6.4ph

And only use 1/4 or even a a little less of the nutrients, on the first few feedings. Then go up from there every week, usually the recommended feeding is to strong for my plants.

Edit: are they in direct sunlight? Or behind a glass window? A window will block most of the sun's UV rays, not good for plants.

Last edited:
include photo of plants and set up. we can dial this in in a post or two

Indeed, also come to accept the fact that some of them will just die for no reason. You start with 30 plants so you can end up with 15 at the end of the year (hopefully). One year I did an outdoor grow from bag seed. Started with double digits, had a run of bad luck, ended up with 3 females that got to bud at the end of the season and two of them had seeds because someone near me was growing too (I yanked the males early). My best looking plant ended up having the largest pollen balls on it I've ever seen. It's just part of doing this.

Indeed, also come to accept the fact that some of them will just die for no reason. You start with 30 plants so you can end up with 15 at the end of the year (hopefully). One year I did an outdoor grow from bag seed. Started with double digits, had a run of bad luck, ended up with 3 females that got to bud at the end of the season and two of them had seeds because someone near me was growing too (I yanked the males early). My best looking plant ended up having the largest pollen balls on it I've ever seen. It's just part of doing this.

Thats the woes of initial seed runs. Dial in a good feminized seed source for those initial runs. For later runs I usually pull 95% + clone rate in 100+ cloners over almost all strains.. there are ac few that are a little bitchy.

Check your PH and ppm by running water through your medium and catching it. Then test it. Send a pick

Thats the woes of initial seed runs. Dial in a good feminized seed source for those initial runs. For later runs I usually pull 95% + clone rate in 100+ cloners over almost all strains.. there are ac few that are a little bitchy.

Yeah once it's dialed in I know things get better or you can do what a lot of my friends do and just buy feminized seeds every year. I was mainly doing it that year to see what I could get with what I had on hand. I paid nothing for that entire year of growing outdoors other than my time and sweat. Even the fertilizer was sourced locally from a farm. I shoveled up as much as I could, used a post hole digger to make 4-5 feet deep holes, filled the hole with what I'd gathered mixed with some left over potting soil. What I ended up getting out of it was really good.

Just wanted to make the OP aware that it isn't all fun and games. It's work and there will be snags a long the way. I'm sure it isn't as bad indoors. The last year I did it I was hauling water up hill every day for months because I was using a creek as my water source.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it's your breath, henny.

• Haha
Reactions: R3K
Off topic.. lol, im worried about my vegitable garden right now.. fuckin hurricane shit hitting Midwest US ever?.. let alone now. wtf shit.. its pissing sheets.

I don't know, I have a brown thumb. And I also have no plants because of my two cats. Could be dangerous.

JJ

And only use 1/4 or even a a little less of the nutrients, on the first few feedings. Then go up from there every week, usually the recommended feeding is to strong for my plants.

Edit: are they in direct sunlight? Or behind a glass window? A window will block most of the sun's UV rays, not good for plants.

Okay, I'll use some of the plant feeder. They are in direct sunlight ( for a few hours) through a window. A friend was gonna borrow me a light but can't bring it for now :/

As soon as they start growing you should add food

What do I feed my windowsill weed? He's just having water but any recommendations welcome, I grew a windowsill weed before till it grew to big so I planted it in the woods, which we want to do again so any advice on what to feed him?

And I also have no plants because of my two cats.

My cat plucked my little weed up from its roots and dropped it on the floor, naughty kitty, he's not done it since but still that's attempted murder, the weeds first leaves are a bit brown now lol

What do I feed my windowsill weed? He's just having water but any recommendations welcome, I grew a windowsill weed before till it grew to big so I planted it in the woods, which we want to do again so any advice on what to feed him?

Plant feeder. Add a little powder to enough water so your soil has enough nutrients.

Plant feeder. Add a little powder to enough water so your soil has enough nutrients

I just went and bought tomato feed as thought that would do, hopefully transferring it to a bigger pot from his starter tray didn't hurt him