• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Why Am I not Experiencing Baclofen Withdrawal Symptoms from Daily Use?

It is still clearly labelled as an Increased Risk of seizures jesus fucking christ i wish i never mentioned the study about Alcoholic withdrawal i was only mentioning since withdrawing from benzos is SIMILAR to Alcohol withdrawal but have u even done ANY RESEARCH INTO THE FACT THAT BACLOFEN INCREASES risk of seizures I will make new thread in neuroscience about i guess and the FACT THAT EVENING PRIMROSE OIL which I take daily also increases the risk of seizure.

Baclofen is complicated because it can prevent seizures also in but in the case of Benzo Withdrawal I need to know if I should cut it out completely or keep taking as it will help And might do the opposite and help Prevent Seizures I think it is not at all simple.

but My question is how high of a Risk of increased seizures is it. Could it be like drinking a cup of coffee which in benzo withdrawal anyone who's done it CAFFEINE IS EVIL during the withdrawal especially the FACT all stimulants increase chances of Seizures the chances of Caffeine seizures is slim but if an alcoholic in withdrawal TOOK SOME caffeine and had a seizure the alcohol is the problem and what is to blame but the trigger would be the damn caffeine.

I gotta take a shower and wash out My ear got a pimple driving Me nuts lol sorry had to mention that since it is making an agitated as hell.