• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why am I getting ZERO anxiety or depression from quitting PST? 4.5 days clean so far

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
I am obviously extremely glad I have felt any anxiety or depression but I'm confused as to why?... When I quit hydro after 1.5 month use, also used PST for 1.5 months, I had really bad anxiety.. I cried over nothing every day for 7 days until it stopped, I was super depressed... Except now I am 100% fine mentally, I feel horrible physically, I cannot stand the physical symptoms anymore but mentally I'm a rock this time.. I was really scared of all that anxiety when I decided to quit and nothing... I still feel horrible and this is being hell for me, I want to saw off my arms and legs since they do not stop hurting and I have had a fever all day but again mentally, I'm 100%.. Watching movies all day not sad about a single thing.. any thoughts?

last 2 nights have been hell but tonight I have 1mg of Xanax and I will finally sleep!!! :)))))))))))))))))

I am obviously extremely glad I have felt any anxiety or depression but I'm confused as to why?... When I quit hydro after 1.5 month use, also used PST for 1.5 months, I had really bad anxiety.. I cried over nothing every day for 7 days until it stopped, I was super depressed... Except now I am 100% fine mentally, I feel horrible physically, I cannot stand the physical symptoms anymore but mentally I'm a rock this time.. I was really scared of all that anxiety when I decided to quit and nothing... I still feel horrible and this is being hell for me, I want to saw off my arms and legs since they do not stop hurting and I have had a fever all day but again mentally, I'm 100%.. Watching movies all day not sad about a single thing.. any thoughts?

last 2 nights have been hell but tonight I have 1mg of Xanax and I will finally sleep!!! :)))))))))))))))))

It will get better in a couple weeks and you should be good in a month hang in there