Whoops oil leak!! Vid

abcess / synthoil my guess, what a fucking shame tho dude ... putting ALL that work into it and have that happen. That sucks!

abcess / synthoil my guess, what a fucking shame tho dude ... putting ALL that work into it and have that happen. That sucks!

What? your saying you feel bad for a dude jacking synth into his muscles pre-contest?

That is a gnarly video though, he clealry forgot to put one of those little circular bandaids on his pin hole... or a bike tire patch kit.

mayb it wasnt syn....maybe that was fix a flat to plug up the pin hole C;

What? your saying you feel bad for a dude jacking synth into his muscles pre-contest?

That is a gnarly video though, he clealry forgot to put one of those little circular bandaids on his pin hole... or a bike tire patch kit.

Do you know of one pro that doesn't use synthol ? lol, not trying to sound like a dick... it's a reality. Yes I feel bad, I am very close to someone who did nationals and he busts his fucking balls, esp in bb'ing finding any edge is fair game. I don't personally see the point, but it is done and done correctly for comps.

Anyone that uses snythol doesn't deserve shit.. miserable faux-muscles.

Do you know of one pro that doesn't use synthol ? lol, not trying to sound like a dick... it's a reality. Yes I feel bad, I am very close to someone who did nationals and he busts his fucking balls, esp in bb'ing finding any edge is fair game. I don't personally see the point, but it is done and done correctly for comps.

word...EVERY single pro on the olympia circuit all use synthol

Good news is that the dude won the Greg Valentino award for sportsmanship and dedication.

That's an abscess from a bad shot, surely not from synthol since the other side looks nothing like that. He was trying to make it through the contest before having it drained. But flexing took care of it for him.