• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Whoa... What the fuck gurrrl?!?

Ah ok I understand. I've been in a similar situation before.. Girl acts flirty, wants you to go places with her, gets all up-close, but doesn't allow you to really make a move. I'm not really sure why they do this. Maybe they're insecure about their ability to flirt with guys. Maybe they're just bored and don't realize that most men take flirting as "meaningful" (ie not something you do for shits and giggles). Maybe she's actually into you but is afraid you're just playing with her and won't make a move even if she allows you to.

I can only speculate.

In my case, the girl moved across the country while I was out of the state and I haven't spoken to her since, so I have no idea what she was actually thinking lol

She's definitely marked above me. I'd say i'm probably 6.5-7 and she is 7.5-8 SO far I think the only advantage I have is that we both like gore... I'm just kind hopping this happens cuz I need to be pulled a step down and I need somone to drag me to clubs and shit.

From my experience, as a woman, I'm sorry to say she was probably just playing. Just trying to see if she could get your attention, make you feel good and be done with it. I doubt she she has any intention of taking it further.

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong and things turn out well. It's just that if I were acting like that, it would be for shits and giggles, as mentioned above. :/

She's definitely marked above me. I'd say i'm probably 6.5-7 and she is 7.5-8
if you believe in the idea that certain women are 'above you' (which implies the idea of 'out of your league'), i believe that speaks to your own self-esteem and issues there will inevitably be a limiting factor.

why do you need to be dragged to 'clubs and shit'?

alasdair

From my experience, as a woman, I'm sorry to say she was probably just playing. Just trying to see if she could get your attention, make you feel good and be done with it. I doubt she she has any intention of taking it further.

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong and things turn out well. It's just that if I were acting like that, it would be for shits and giggles, as mentioned above. :/

I dunno, the more time I've spent around her it seems more that she is only sexually attracted to me. since this indecent she's made more passes at me. Which have been returned now.

if you believe in the idea that certain women are 'above you' (which implies the idea of 'out of your league'), i believe that speaks to your own self-esteem and issues there will inevitably be a limiting factor.

why do you need to be dragged to 'clubs and shit'?

alasdair

Alasdair, it's no esoteric creation that certain people when compared to western Ideals of attractiveness compare less favorably. I never said she was out of my league, I said she surpasses me on that scale. I get by on wit and charm, your average dashing rouge. Would not the fact that I'm the one trying to push this forward indicate that your theory is false?

Maybe she decided she didn't really dig you enough to take things further or allow them to progress past the point of a once-off heavy flirt fest...sorry, bro, time to look elsewhere if you ask me.

Last edited:
Lol- I don't give a fuck anymore. I just got a traktor Virtual DJ interface. Sex and realtionships are mad boring compared to Djing.

Maybe she decided she didn't really dig you enough to take things further or allow them to progress past the point of a once-off heavy flirt fest...sorry, bro, time to look elsewhere if you ask me.
We've seen eachother a few more times now. encounters are becoming more sexual, but just as coy. Seeing as we both live long ways from the area we've been meeting at I'm not a hookup person as the words of the great Andre 3000 say
"We get together
Ohh, we get together
But seperate's always better when there's feelings
invvvoooolllvvvvoolllooollolololved"

My god this is making painfully slow progress.

Go to a bar and kiss her already, jesus.

it's pretty slow - but that's all part of the dance - OP just needs to make sure that if he sees her affections waning at all, then he needs to pounce on that sweet lil womaaaaan.

But yeah dude you should at least have kissed her by now man! - there's only so much teasing and anticipation you can build up, before she thinks you are gay or just plain not interested...trust me I know.

it's pretty slow - but that's all part of the dance - OP just needs to make sure that if he sees her affections waning at all, then he needs to pounce on that sweet lil womaaaaan.

But yeah dude you should at least have kissed her by now man! - there's only so much teasing and anticipation you can build up, before she thinks you are gay or just plain not interested...trust me I know.

It has been basically a month. If you haven't kissed her, that is a really easy way to get "friend zoned" :p
Hope you have!

My god this is making painfully slow progress.

Go to a bar and kiss her already, jesus.

We're both busy people we've met like 4 times XD

She did; remember? XD

So, flirt with her and put your hand on her leg or something suggestive.. see how she responds. She was the one who started it, so I'd hardly call it inappropriate. If she doesn't seem interested, move on and stop talking to her. Doesn't sound like you have anything to lose.

What is your goal?

Thats good advice, don't seem too desperate but make a move and see how she responds. or next time she starts teasing tease back say somethin like " yeah right, your all talk" I've used lines like this on real flirty mixed signal and teaser girls and its seemed to be always get me laid or let me know I was wasting my time.

Thats good advice, don't seem too desperate but make a move and see how she responds. or next time she starts teasing tease back say somethin like " yeah right, your all talk" I've used lines like this on real flirty mixed signal and teaser girls and its seemed to be always get me laid or let me know I was wasting my time.
I dunno I'm really happy with how this is going i'm not really that concerned with getting any, it's kind of sad acknowledging the temperament of so many people here. To me she's the typical everything you hate in one package that then makes them what you want to fuck i guess. But I don't really roll that way. If she could chill her white privilege, party girl-ish for a bit then perhaps we could have something to go on. But until then she's nothing more than a pretty face with a tight waist and someone I might be friends with.

I'm also talking to another girl, she's sweet, but she's a serious introvert which is hard for me to get into. and I doubt she's ever had sex before and as much as that may seem to contradict what I just said. it is something I like to do often and a lot just like to know the persona a little more intimately than "I like sex" "I like sex" "lets fuck".

Last edited: