PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whoa. Just at an eighth of mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetanoiaMan

Bluelighter
Etymologically it's the same exact experience as Ayahuasca. Same visuals, same travels, same primordial curve that precedes this life, follows this life and is interwoven in this very life! Oh man, it's so amazing to realize the same exact experience is available right here in the good old USA, no exotic travel and jungle shamans necessary!

Completely disproven by science. Sure, they're both tryptamines, but they bind at different rates to receptors with different affinities. They break down into different things, come from different sources and give different experiences. They don't even build tolerance in the same way. MAOI's on their own are psychoactive, and shrooms lack an MAOI.

Yeah, I've heard you say that before. I've done both and consider them very different substances. They're both great, btw. Maybe you need a refresher experience to remind you. I'll add that the ingredients for ayahuasca are easily and legally obtainable via the internet last time I checked. No jungle travels required. If you get caught with uncooked ayahuasca ingredients you'll likely get a stern stare. Get caught with shrooms and you go to jail. By your logic, people shouldn't be wasting their time with mushrooms since they're the same and all.

I can't work out whether you're an incredibly sophisticated troll or just incredibly weird.

Oh, i love the science of this! Man, check out a CAT SCAN of someone's brain who is using Ayahuasca, LSD, psilocybin, or DMT. They all look the same in brain activity. Not only that, they all show the exact same brain function as a trained Buddhist Monk in Samadhi. All you people talking tryptamines, and MAOI's are hilariballs and are clearly unable to access the primordial curve behind all reality. Ride it people, stop reading about it.

MetanoiaMan,

If you're just here to troll - which is quite clearly all this thread is intended for - I can recommend a few alternative websites for you as well as an encouraging poke their direction with a holiday from this one if you'd like.

Given the past discussions on this topic and the advice you've received to not bring it up for discussion again without solid proof, consider the closure of this thread to be your final warning: do not come here and start threads to spread misinformation, especially when you know full well of the response you're provoking (otherwise known as trolling).

Status
Not open for further replies.