• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who works in a strip club (dancer/non-dancer) and can give your POV on the drug culture?

Cool how did you like dancing? Heard lots of girls make big bucks in the right clubs doing that?
i did i did, love thee arts of all kinds, and yes money def can be accrued by the bucket loads. dollah to make yah holla!

i did i did, love thee arts of all kinds, and yes money def can be accrued by the bucket loads. dollah to make yah holla!
Been to one that was incredible once in Lexington ,KY .....Incredible dancers called Platinum Plus .very very nice place and packed. Place was like a Nightclub in Las Vegas with so many lights and fogger machines. That was lots of fun :In love:

Yeah basicly, but just a bit different but i think it's the same apart from a few difference like what they use to make it and how it affects you
You sure your not talking about methcathinone? It¨s basically oxygenated (pseudo)ephedrine whereas meth is reduced form of (pseudo)ephedrine. It's super easy to make with right chemicals and there was a boom in the use of it in the 90's and 2000's in Russia and Ukrain. It's actually not bad at all, a lot weaker than meth but also very euphoric.

It cannot be cathinone because that's what you get from chewing khat leave. And it cannot be extraxted since cathinone will dimerise into a different (inacrtive chemical) as a pure form.

Methylmethcathinone (mephedrone) is the world's first internet hype drug. I doubt that's what we're talking about. It was mostly used students who mainly ordered it from cleasrnet sites which then just shipped it to wherever and whom ever.

You sure your not talking about methcathinone? It¨s basically oxygenated (pseudo)ephedrine whereas meth is reduced form of (pseudo)ephedrine. It's super easy to make with right chemicals and there was a boom in the use of it in the 90's and 2000's in Russia and Ukrain. It's actually not bad at all, a lot weaker than meth but also very euphoric.

It cannot be cathinone because that's what you get from chewing khat leave. And it cannot be extraxted since cathinone will dimerise into a different (inacrtive chemical) as a pure form.

Methylmethcathinone (mephedrone) is the world's first internet hype drug. I doubt that's what we're talking about. It was mostly used students who mainly ordered it from cleasrnet sites which then just shipped it to wherever and whom ever.
Yes you are correct the khat sold here is the methcathinone that's made from ephedrine and other substances. But i also have had the real deal, the plant that you chew and keep in you lower lip like spitting tobacco and the high is completely different from the chemical one that is made. So i have had both and find the plant to be superior then the chemical made one