• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin White synthetic heroin?

Could be fentanyl, or one of the more recently emerging etonitazene drugs, which are both super powerful synthetic opioids.

Either way, use test kits, keep narcan along, and preferably do it in the presence of a friend.

I had 98% pure heroin once, did a group buy with some friends, the guy had a hookup from pakistan right from the source. It was light tan and smelled like vinegar. 7mg snorted was enough to get me real high, 12mg had me nodding (at first anyway). I weighed it with a milligram scale every single time.
There’s nothing in the world like it my man. Most people are out here shooting .1s at a time and paying $120-160/g thinking that’s good shit and I’m just like “Jesus Christ you have no idea how garbage that shit is”

Even the white synthetic fentadope that’s on the street usually people gotta do a quarter bag at least. Which I guess I best because if it were too strong it would be even more dangerous but still I hate that new “China white” which is an insult to the real China white that used to be around. As far as I know, pharmaceutical grade heroin should be slightly off white, but even adding 5% impurity or so can change the color a lot so color isn’t always a good indicator of purity as I’m sure you know anyway

Damn boy I'm jealous of whatever city you live in.
Was obtained through the web and sourced from Los Angeles, with the bricks obtained directly from the cartel apparently, was not obtained on the streets. Although I will say Atlanta and Birmingham, Alabama usually have excellent heroin IMO, lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow I haven't even heard of these opioid RCs before, even google barely recognizes it when I searched it

but yeah, the "synthetic heroin" misnomer is dangerous

heroin is semi-synthetic, most opioid are NOT synthetic

dangerous terms to the naive drug user
Yeah they’ve been “upping” the synthetic quality on the dark web. Started at F300 now it’s up to F650 and the bricks are stamped by the cartel with “F650” on it to indicate strength. I will say it is incredibly strong although I don’t like synthetic myself. But yes you’re right heroin is partly synthetic. NO #4 heroin is truly 100% natural. The refining process naturally causes it to become at least technically synthetic.

But the newest one that people love a lot and I foresee will get extremely popular is an etazene analogue called “etomethazene” although there’s little info available for it. If 99% pure, dosages are similar to fentanyl. However it is not as strong of a central nervous depressant as heroin or fentanyl or most other opioids so it’s more difficult to overdose on it. However, it is a different kind of depressant (can’t remember the name if it right now) so if you *do* end up overdosing it’s much harder to reverse the overdose compared to other opioids. So there’s one good thing. But also one bad thing. It’s also tan/brownish so it can easily be cut into dope and no one would be the wiser. It’s also cheap as fucking dirt so $100 worth could probably kill a few thousand non-tolerant people

People have reported they claim it’s more euphoric than heroin for about 2-3 hours then for the next 3-5 hours you just feel pretty great.

Last edited:
I think we should all go back to chewing on coca leaves and smoking opium
Yes I agree and both raw and refined opium are fairly cheap as well. My last experience a few months ago with it was extremely pleasant. A dream like high. Almost like 70% morphine, 5% cocaine, and 25% ketamine if you’ve ever had the “nostalgic” dream feeling on K as I like to describe it.

If you’re interested, PM me for more info on opium if you wish and how to also turn raw into refined with almost not supplies and you lose a negligible amount. I prefer this because it’s cheaper in the long run

and cocaine that smells like if I run out of gas it could start my car
It’s so funny seeing people like shit their pants when they’re like “wow this fishscale coke smells like straight gas! It’s just one big shiny chunk and it stinks so bad! I bet it’ll be fire and keep me up for days!” — ya moron that’s because it was cut to make it look and smell like that and you’re not supposed to be up for days cracked the fuck out. If that’s what you went go get some meth asshole

Extremely pure cocaine does not look or smell like that. It has a slight yelllowish-pinkish sparkle and yes it can come in big chunks still if the supplier decides to carefully break chunks off and move it to the next link in the chain that way. But unless that big chunk you have that you’re bragging to your buds about flakes apart almost in layers, with the small flakes melting to the touch, and it’s not as hard as a damn block of wood, then it’s probably very pure. If it doesn’t have those characteristics, you more than likely need to find a new dealer who knows what rerock looks and feels like because it’s incredibly easy to make just about any white powdery look and smell like mother of pearl-esque “fishscale,” diesel smelling “cocaine” that’s really like 40% pure just waiting to destroy your nose or your veins.

*TL;DR:* Opium absolutely rules and is incredibly fast and easy to refine without losing much of it at all if wanting to get the cheaper raw opium or that’s you’re only option. - or if you’re growing opium poppies yourself and want to refine it once getting the latex

Also: The look and smell of coke is not an indicator of purity. It can be, but almost always is not, especially when purchased in small amounts from your local “dudeman”

Last edited:
I've had it from Cambodia, China white the real deal ie not fent white heroin
Yes pharmaceutical grade heroin is indeed white-off white. Even the smallest impurities will start to give it a tan grey or brown look. So even if it’s tan or brown or a greyish color (my favorite for some reason) it can still be incredibly pure 80-90%+ I’ve seen the test results myself to prove it. But unfortunately I think the days of real China White like you had are long gone. I would bet my life that 99.9% of “China White” today is fentadope unfortunately

I envy your experience in Cambodia for sure

However I have seen numerous teks online of refining opium latex into heroin that look fairly easy if you are able to procure the proper chemicals. I feel I could do it myself even with limited knowledge. So if done by a skilled chemist, they should be able to produce close to 99% pure China. But all these fentanyl nuts probably prefer the fake stuff anyway so there’s probably not a large market for it when you can get good quality #4 anyway. But like I said even small impurities will start to alter the color from white to tan/grey/brown/etc. So a few percentage points doesn’t bothrri me that much although I do wish I had the glory of saying I’ve had authentic China White… oh well maybe we’ll se the market get stronger soon once people get sick of all this fentadope BS

Last edited:
Anyone heard of this or have had this before? Dealer said it's close to pure heroin. But he's calling it synthetic heroin. Why would someone refer to heroin as synthetic.
The dealer is full of shit. There was some white shit that came around here and is still around here. When I first lit it up on some foil it has a almost sickly sweet smell and taste. And that's the wrong way to describe it because it's not overtly sweet, it just has an almost sort of saccharine essence going on. But you'll be able to smell right away that it's nothing close to h. It'll turn orange before turning darker as it burns up. And the buzz will be different as well. I honestly don't think it's fentanyl, I think it's isotonatazine or one of those other weird ones. It certainly got the job done, but I nonetheless hated it. The dealer is just trying to sell it to you, and it very well may have opioid effects, but it is certainly not a morphine derivative nor anything close to an actual heroin molecule.

Edit: earlier in the thread someone talked about nitazens. It might be a regional language thing but at least on Wikipedia all those derivatives end in zene. Example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotonitazene. So we were talking about the same thing, just different spellings, and hell I spelled it wrong anyway with z i n e instead of z e n e and some of the middle letters I got wrong too.

I honestly didn't mind one of the batches of that stuff. It was pretty fire and I could vape some and be good for 8 hours. But some other batches were fucking gross and one of them in particular made me insta heave. And I don't throw up easily. Be careful out there.

Last edited:
Sì, hanno "aumentato" la qualità sintetica sul dark web. Iniziato da F300 ora tocca a F650 e i mattoni sono stampati dal cartello con "F650" su di esso per indicare la forza. Dirò che è incredibilmente forte anche se non mi piace il sintetico. Ma sì, hai ragione, l'eroina è in parte sintetica. NO #4 eroina è veramente naturale al 100%. Il processo di raffinazione lo fa naturalmente diventare almeno tecnicamente sintetico.

Ma il più recente che la gente ama molto e che prevedo diventerà estremamente popolare è un analogo dell'etazene chiamato "etometazene", anche se ci sono poche informazioni disponibili. Se puro al 99%, i dosaggi sono simili al fentanil. Tuttavia, non è un sedativo del sistema nervoso centrale così forte come l'eroina o il fentanil o la maggior parte degli altri oppioidi, quindi è più difficile assumerne un'overdose. Tuttavia, è un tipo diverso di sedativo (non ricordo il nome se in questo momento) quindi se * fai * finisci per overdose è molto più difficile invertire il sovradosaggio rispetto ad altri oppioidi. Quindi c'è una cosa buona. Ma anche una cosa negativa. È anche marrone chiaro/marrone, quindi può essere facilmente tagliato in droga e nessuno sarebbe più saggio. È anche economico come una fottuta sporcizia, quindi un valore di $ 100 potrebbe probabilmente uccidere alcune migliaia di persone non tolleranti

Le persone hanno riferito di affermare che è più euforico dell'eroina per circa 2-3 ore, quindi per le successive 3-5 ore ti senti semplicemente benissimo.
É rilevabile nei test per le urine dei sert?

Sì, hanno "aumentato" la qualità sintetica sul dark web. Iniziato da F300 ora tocca a F650 e i mattoni sono stampati dal cartello con "F650" su di esso per indicare la forza. Dirò che è incredibilmente forte anche se non mi piace il sintetico. Ma sì, hai ragione, l'eroina è in parte sintetica. NO #4 eroina è veramente naturale al 100%. Il processo di raffinazione lo fa naturalmente diventare almeno tecnicamente sintetico.

Ma il più recente che la gente ama molto e che prevedo diventerà estremamente popolare è un analogo dell'etazene chiamato "etometazene", anche se ci sono poche informazioni disponibili. Se puro al 99%, i dosaggi sono simili al fentanil. Tuttavia, non è un sedativo del sistema nervoso centrale così forte come l'eroina o il fentanil o la maggior parte degli altri oppioidi, quindi è più difficile assumerne un'overdose. Tuttavia, è un tipo diverso di sedativo (non ricordo il nome se in questo momento) quindi se * fai * finisci per overdose è molto più difficile invertire il sovradosaggio rispetto ad altri oppioidi. Quindi c'è una cosa buona. Ma anche una cosa negativa. È anche marrone chiaro/marrone, quindi può essere facilmente tagliato in droga e nessuno sarebbe più saggio. È anche economico come una fottuta sporcizia, quindi un valore di $ 100 potrebbe probabilmente uccidere alcune migliaia di persone non tolleranti

Le persone hanno riferito di affermare che è più euforico dell'eroina per circa 2-3 ore, quindi per le successive 3-5 ore ti senti semplicemente benissimo.
É rilevabile dai test per le urine?

I was so lucky for years to have a dealer that gave me nothing but brown, tan & grey rocks (and you could some times smell that vinegar smell).
Some of the best heroin I've had in my life. I miss it very much.

If I were to ever go back to it, it wouldn't be the same without my old dealer. Cause now a days you really don't know wtf you're getting & not every opioid is gonna feel like the real deal either.

Anyone tells you they got "synthetic heroin", it's probably fent or an RC (as stated a million times already).

Anyone heard of this or have had this before? Dealer said it's close to pure heroin. But he's calling it synthetic heroin. Why would someone refer to heroin as synthetic.
Because he reaslises he's bought fent and needs to get rid of it asap to any idiot dumb enough to buy and try it. Let me tell you if it really is fent then it'll be the last hit you'll ever have.

Stay well away and warn as many others around your drug circle too that score from them because it sounds like fentanyl.

I’d watch out bro. Sounds like fentanyl. They got this shit out here they’re mixing in the dope now called xylazine , it’s normally purple colored, and that shits dropping people 10 times faster w the fetty.

I’d watch out bro. Sounds like fentanyl. They got this shit out here they’re mixing in the dope now called xylazine , it’s normally purple colored, and that shits dropping people 10 times faster w the fetty.
Xylazine's been around for a long time. I got hit with a heroin/xylazine hotshot like 15yrs ago when my dealer was on the run, being squeezed by the police and coming up on the end of his time. Turns out he had been cutting his dope with small amounts for sometime but on this particular day he was in a pinch so I got a mostly xylazine bag.

It's been fairly common within the Puerto Rican communities of Florida for close to 20yrs.

É rilevabile nei test per le urine dei sert?
We don't answer drug test questions here. Also our main language is English, so it's a lot easier to get answers if you post in English.

Welcome to Bluelight all the same.

What he means to say is “I’ve got some fentanyl for you”
I bought some. Tested negative for fent. Weighed out 5mg and broke it down into 10 roughly even doses. Tried one dose. Turns out it's just heroin. Dude was just talking up his product by saying it's synthetic to make people think it's some kind of super potent synthetic china white. Even warned me to be careful with it cos it's "ultra potent shit man". Not much better than other h I've bought before.

I bought some. Tested negative for fent. Weighed out 5mg and broke it down into 10 roughly even doses. Tried one dose. Turns out it's just heroin. Dude was just talking up his product by saying it's synthetic to make people think it's some kind of super potent synthetic china white. Even warned me to be careful with it cos it's "ultra potent shit man". Not much better than other h I've bought before.

I'm relieved that you tested it. Did you mix it up properly when you tested it? Because from what I've been told, due to the dealers not always mixing the fentanyl in properly the tests can be pretty unreliable, so you really want to be testing it a couple of times, after mixing it up well.

I find it astounding that the dealer would make it sound like he is selling fentanyl when he (maybe) is just selling regular old heroin (possibly, like other posters have said it could be other RC that fent tests don't pick up) because everyone I've spoken to who uses currently in the United states would give an arm and a leg for *actual* heroin, not the cut fentanyl crap.