• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Spacemen

stoneddave

Bluelighter
I just recently picked a few of these up...I put a report up on pillreports.com for em.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11762

There is another report claiming these are 2-CB---with testing results an all (no pic of the testing results)...

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11219

....I did not misinterpret my test results...there was absolutely NO green what-so-ever in my Marquis test. If anything I would say it turned maybe a bit maroonish before going purple/black very quickly. I used almost all the powder from a pill solely for that test because I want to know if I'm eating 2-CB.

My question is, do you really think there's the possibility that there are multiple batches of this same pill? the same white, with off white spots, purple craft glitter...

My Mecke turned green and then quickly black too...all my reagents point solely to MDxx substances.....

Since pillreports is a site where anyone could enter in any information...thinking maybe the other poster just assumed that's what was in the pills (since he hallucinated) and posted that report with BS results? although someone else there supports it, also with alleged test results...

If any of you read on pillreports, you all know I take this shit seriously...I'm not writing BS reports, I'm just trying to get the facts and present them to people...a lot of people make claims to drugs that they have no idea what the experience is supposed to be like...

The other poster as well as many others have hallucinated off these pills...my testing results point to MDA, but if there really is some merit to the other poster's report than I'd like to know as we will be partying with these soon any probably will consume a fairly decent amount...I don't want to be getting messed up with 2-CB. I'm fairly familiar with the effects of MDA so maybe I'll just sample 1 or 2 and see if that's what I conclude it to be before consuming more but if anybody has any input on these, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
White Spaceman

I do not think these are 2CB. i will admit they were different but if anything I suspected MDA mixed with maybe Ketamine or some sort of opiate because they were almost "dopey" like Shrooms can be....(but obviously not shrooms)

We did not hallucinate at all on these pills. Although I do not think you really hallucinate on 2CB adulterated tabs anyway, rather you see layers moving and things breathing and stuff but nothing like a Shroom or LSD trip.

The main thing I would say to support your test results that these are NOT 2CB is the lack of nausea that ALWAYS accompanies a 2CB come-up and the lack of that "uncomfortable skin crawling" that does characterize 2CB as well.

I was just posting to say we agree with your test results and, unfortunatly, we have had a lot of experience with tabs adulterated with 2CB. :X

stoneddave said:
my testing results point to MDA, but if there really is some merit to the other poster's report than I'd like to know as we will be partying with these soon any probably will consume a fairly decent amount...I don't want to be getting messed up with 2-CB.

Why the hell not? 2-CB is amazing, or at least it was the 1 time I took a cap full of it. I was given it by a buddy who sold rolls and said they were CB2s unknowingly, but damn was that a great night. I laid on the roof watching the trees morphing all over the place and the stars we darting across the sky. Insane visuals with all kinds of empathy and euphoria similar to E. Granted I had a few lines of some good glass (this was back in high school when I would use speed everynow and then) throughout the night...but that was by far one of the best "rolls" I ever had.

Oh how I wish some Vegas peeps had a hook on the stuff nowadays %)

not that long ago

Not that long ago I posted a report on some pills I consumed. The report was quickly met with a comment which said the pills I had consumed were tested by someone. Or atleast it seemed the same pills were tested. It was in the same area, but the test did not show any reactions. The pills I ate felt good. Who knows though. I don't own a tester myself yet so I can't say if I felt some other chemical high and had mistaken it to be mdma or not. But what I felt contradicts the pill report submitted. I figured everything that you stated on your comment could be true for the pills I did too. Hard to say though.
Rollz

DazedforDays said:
Why the hell not? 2-CB is amazing, or at least it was the 1 time I took a cap full of it. I was given it by a buddy who sold rolls and said they were CB2s unknowingly, but damn was that a great night. I laid on the roof watching the trees morphing all over the place and the stars we darting across the sky. Insane visuals with all kinds of empathy and euphoria similar to E. Granted I had a few lines of some good glass (this was back in high school when I would use speed everynow and then) throughout the night...but that was by far one of the best "rolls" I ever had.

Oh how I wish some Vegas peeps had a hook on the stuff nowadays %)

Umm maybe because I'm buying ecstasy, not 2-CB...if I wanted to trip on 2-CB, I'd look for some of that. It's people with your mindset that contribute to all these bullshit pills going around....if people post reports talking about how they like these "rolls," dealers are just gonna keep making em. When I buy a pill, I want just MDMA or MDA...not some bullshit meth bomb or piperazine or RC or whatever

stoneddave said:
Umm maybe because I'm buying ecstasy, not 2-CB...if I wanted to trip on 2-CB, I'd look for some of that. It's people with your mindset that contribute to all these bullshit pills going around....if people post reports talking about how they like these "rolls," dealers are just gonna keep making em. When I buy a pill, I want just MDMA or MDA...not some bullshit meth bomb or piperazine or RC or whatever

Your barking up the wrong tree here buddy, excluding the 1 time with 2cb I have consumed 10 whole pills in the 10 years since I first tried it. Matter of fact I went 8 years without touching it till May when I took 7 over 3 consecutive days and I dont see myself touching it again for years. Ill leave the weekly/monthly rolling to you guys %)

stoneddave said:
I just recently picked a few of these up...I put a report up on pillreports.com for em.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11762

There is another report claiming these are 2-CB---with testing results an all (no pic of the testing results)...

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11219

....I did not misinterpret my test results...there was absolutely NO green what-so-ever in my Marquis test. If anything I would say it turned maybe a bit maroonish before going purple/black very quickly. I used almost all the powder from a pill solely for that test because I want to know if I'm eating 2-CB.

My question is, do you really think there's the possibility that there are multiple batches of this same pill? the same white, with off white spots, purple craft glitter...

Absolutely there is a chance of different batches, pressed the same, but perhaps with the different ingredients (or different amounts of ingredients). It's happened over and over and over in the past.

My Mecke turned green and then quickly black too...all my reagents point solely to MDxx substances.....

Since pillreports is a site where anyone could enter in any information...thinking maybe the other poster just assumed that's what was in the pills (since he hallucinated) and posted that report with BS results? although someone else there supports it, also with alleged test results...

This is why you should take what you read on Pill Reports with a grain of salt and trust your own testing kit. Anyone can make up a report, including testing results.

If any of you read on pillreports, you all know I take this shit seriously...I'm not writing BS reports, I'm just trying to get the facts and present them to people...a lot of people make claims to drugs that they have no idea what the experience is supposed to be like...

The other poster as well as many others have hallucinated off these pills...my testing results point to MDA, but if there really is some merit to the other poster's report than I'd like to know as we will be partying with these soon any probably will consume a fairly decent amount...I don't want to be getting messed up with 2-CB. I'm fairly familiar with the effects of MDA so maybe I'll just sample 1 or 2 and see if that's what I conclude it to be before consuming more but if anybody has any input on these, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for trying to keep people updated with genuine information. :) I think your Marquis would show a definite green if your pills had 2-CB, especially if you used almost a whole pill testing it to make sure. I wish I could help you out with more info. :( Please do keep us updated! :)