Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Mitsubishis

Ropongi

Bluelighter
I am currently in Mexico City and white Mitsus are what is circulating here now. Some good experiences but not too intense, can anyone tell me about the supposed contents? They are white with line and large logo. I am going to Candy flip on Saturday with Mitsu and Woffman. Any comments on that combo?
Domo arigato gozaimas.
------------------
" A person that can smile is master of themselves "

considering that the mitzi symbol means jack shit now because of all of the fact that it is the most popular symbol in aust for peoples to use for copies, but if you are candy fliping i am presuming you meant a hoffman, if so if you are not experianced don't eat the whole thing, if you like to trip hard core eat the pill and then the trip and say hello to lalaland for me.

had a half of a hoffman two weeks ... really really nice acid, combined with bulbs was crazy..
smile.gif

i had a quarter of a tab 2 months ago.. was probably just as crazy as the half a tab. i'd suggest 1/4 of a tab for a first sitting.. 1/2 or maybe 1 if you're up for some hardcore acid head twinglings.
smile.gif

I had a whole mitsu one night a few weeks ago - really cained me. Felt as if I'd jumped head first off a really tall building only to land with a painful thud on the concrete pavement below
frown.gif

Friends wanted to take me to hosp but I was saved by the sudden emptying of the contents of my stomach!
From then on all I could do was chill out and succumb to seeing everything in 2D.
Good Luck

Had some white Mitsubishi 2 weeks ago, didnt like them at all. They were hard but light density, very white and didnt taste sour like they should. The effects were negative, you didnt feel them in your body but they just spun around in your head. Not recommended at all. Green ones, which feel much denser, are reportedly OK (tho not great.

Hey dude, me and about 3 other friends all
candyflipped on hoffman and a new brand called stardust. Stardust's were really good but I recommend taking the acid first cuz hoffman is crazy at first, and then once the visuals set in take the "e" and trust me
you'll be in roller's heaved. The e takes over at the perfect time so you enjoy the visuals at the same beat as the e.
Happy rolling