• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Mitsubishi's SoCal

Luke San Diablo

Ex-Bluelighter
So I've seen the report on PR and brought it up with my dealer (unfortunately I saw it after I had purchased a few).
When I asked him about it, he said that he had seen the same report and that he took them and had a fantastic time rolling, then suggested that they may just be part of a different batch...
This is a guy who knows his MDMA, so I tend to trust him. But I can't help but be a bit skeptical on this one.
Has anyone else had a good experience with these?

I'm gonna get a new test kit, but I have to wait until I have the money on hand.

UPDATE

Consumed, everything went well. Though I suspect that they were low-medium MDMA content.
Took one just to make sure they were okay. ~One hour later, consumed another and had a good strong roll. Fell asleep easily afterwards and no hangover.

I read that scary report on pillreports (someone went to the ER!). My friend gave me two white mitsubishis that are COMPLETELY white, with no green coloration or specks WHATSOEVER. They are beveled on both sides and the same dimensions as his mac apple reboots. Are our pills the same ones? or do i possibly have those dangerous ones I read about on pillreports? Can u maybe post a pic of your safe white mitsus so I can make sure that mine are safe?

camera isn't good enough to take a decent pic.
These are super chalky, pure white, and they're very easy to smash..
given the reputation of this press, I'd test it if I were you.
Don't be dumb like me.

Thanks for the advice, man. I do appreciate it. It's definitely good advice, since I know that mitsubishi pressed pills tend to be sketchy. Unfortunately, I do not have a test kit to test these. I do know of the batch of light green or green speckled mitsus floating around that are clean, but those pills are much, much larger than what I have been given, so I am sure they cannot be the same pills since mine are much smaller =(. Mine are rounded on both ends and have an 8mm diameter and are 5mm thick. Could you possibly measure yours and let me know the diameter and thickness so I can use it to judge if our pills are possibly the same batch? It would mean a lot to me since I really have no other way of identifying what I've got. On the plus side, mine are super chalky like yours! If yours are also rounded on the edges AND have the same dimensions, then we prolly have the same thing

the new mitsus are very light green, they arent white. Greens are good, i just posted a report.

Ya but the green Mitsus are WAAAY larger than the white Mitsus I have. Mine are the same size as the Mac apple reboots....those green Mitsus that are clean are far larger pills

To be quite honest, I don't really believe what that report on the white mitsubishis where someone went to the hospital. I talked to a few people and they all said these pills check out. Obviously, if you have a test kit, test your pills, but I wouldn't be too worried about going to the hospital. Be smart and don't take more than 1-2 pills at first if you haven't tested. I wouldn't ever recommend taking more than 3 pills throughout the night either. Ecstasy is not a drug you want to abuse. Hope this helps!