• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

White diluadid P2 dont disolve unlike the orange ones help

msmqa1

Greenlighter
I have just got my new RX for 2 mg diluadids my old orange ones mixed great but the new white ones M on one side 2 on the other will not mix Help can't slam them....

The mallies are the worst generic dilaudid for IV, which is only good IV.. every other ROA with dillies is useless! They will prep up for iv I have slammed em many times, unless they reformulated them, which I doubt. I don't know how long have you been slamming ds? Some generics prep better than others obviously, but I never had a problem slamming the Ms. Mix with like 50-60 units of cool water, stir for a few mins, drop a cotton in or use a micron filter if possible, (I have never used one though as I have no way of getting them to me)filter it, find a vein and slam it! Whats the problem when you say they are not mixing? How much water are u normally using to prep them?

I had better luck with 35-45 units then warm the water before adding the powder (warm not hot! The idea is to "coax" it into mixing without dissolving the fillers) but yes room temp/cool water at a greater volume works too. I say don't be discouraged at the pill residue-if it is wet enough to stir and pull through a filter with a yield close to the amount of water added then you're fine-hydromorphone readily dissolves in water and 2mg in even a small pill is a small volume.

I don't ever remember having a problem with those. Just crush into a powder and throw desired amount of units of cold water on the powder, stir, filter and you know the rest.

Not sure where your having the issue.

Every dilly I have ever done, prepped perfectly! Even the M's or mallinkrodt generic HMs. I have had them from 2mg-8mg tabs and just about every generic, mostly got the brand name dilaudids when I still used them, but I had all of the other generics... and the M's left the most powder behind after pulling up the solution, the brand name were the best, obviously, and melted right into the water anywhere from cold to room temp.. or even warm is fine, as Raysu pointed out.. doesn't really matter just as long as your not cooking them or using scolding hot water!!! OP I hope you know not to cook any type of pill for IV preparation. It makes lots of the inactive binders/fillers dissolve in with the dilaudid, which of course you don't want(I mean the fillers/binders, obviously you want the dilaudid)... I always went with at least 50 units, because that's just how I have always done it, I'm sure you would be fine with like 30units too, but any less than 30 units or 0.3 ml of water on one dilly is probably going to make the solution a bit too thick... 50 units has it nice a thin, clear and easy to work with when stirring it and pulling it up, plus if you start to inject and miss part of the shot, you have more water to work with so your not wasting as much if you miss like 5-10 units of the HM solution when you use ~50-80 units, as you would with 30units or less. I have know idea why you wouldn't be able to mix these d's you have as they aren't too much different than the Purdue P2 dilaudids.. just a bit more filler. how much water do u use to prep them?