• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Which of these Kratom for anxiety help?

Mighty-oak

Bluelighter
Which one of these is the best to help anxiety?

Thai - Red Vein
Bali - Red Vein
Malay - Green Vein
Indo - White Vein

Bali/Borneo/Khalimantan Red vein is the best for anxiety, but be careful with kratom, because once you get addicted to it your anxiety in general will be at a higher level then ever. I wouldn't recommend ever using it more then twice a week, or steer clear all together if you have past substance abuse patterns.

Which one of these is the best to help anxiety?

Thai - Red Vein
Bali - Red Vein
Malay - Green Vein
Indo - White Vein

Mighty-oak: Check out the Kratom Megathread here on OD. You will find 100's of folks discussing this topic in depth. I suffer from anxiety, and all of them help. My anxiety is depression induced, so even a so-called stimulating strain like a white or green helps me. A warning, taking too much of any strain can cause anxiety in some folks, and there is a learning curve with this stuff. That said, check out that thread I mentioned, or PM me if you have other questions. Cheers, J

For me Bali (if it's good quality) and White Indo work great for mood/anxiety AND opioid withdrawals. Caution: contrary to what some might say Kratom can be addicting if taken too long without breaks.

Bali used to be my favorite but once I found a quality White Horned Leaf Indo I felt it to be far superior to the Bali. Had a great mood lift, wasn't as sedating as the Bali if you need to function/be productive, and stopped opi withdrawals dead in it's tracks.