• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

which kit?

bingos

Bluelighter
hey everyone iv decided to buy a testing kit =]

anyway im wondering which kit to buy as i live in australia?

the marquis,mandelin,simons from enlighten is $68 and the complete kit from ez test is $60 with the bluelighter discount. wat im wondering is would it be easier to get the enlighten kit because theyre in australia or should i just go with the ez test and go through customs etc?

are the kits illegal or legal?

cheers

bingos said:
hey everyone iv decided to buy a testing kit =]

anyway im wondering which kit to buy as i live in australia?

the marquis,mandelin,simons from enlighten is $68 and the complete kit from ez test is $60 with the bluelighter discount. wat im wondering is would it be easier to get the enlighten kit because theyre in australia or should i just go with the ez test and go through customs etc?

are the kits illegal or legal?

cheers

I may be a little biased (ok, I am!) but I'd buy from Enlighten since you are in AUS. I'm pretty sure you'll get your kit faster than from EZ Test, and you'll be supporting PillReports.com in the process. :) AFAIK, testing kits are not illegal in your country.

Congrats on getting a kit...you'll wonder how you lived without it. ;)

thanks for the reply ravenousblonde!

im not in a rush to get it and i think i might end up going for the ez testers to get the extra robadope and mecke tests to screen for PMA,MDA and 2CB. 8o

i will prob donate the $8 i save to pillreports/enlighten because its a good resource. although im a bit weary of the dealers trying to promote there stuff :p lol

bingos said:
thanks for the reply ravenousblonde!

im not in a rush to get it and i think i might end up going for the ez testers to get the extra robadope and mecke tests to screen for PMA,MDA and 2CB. 8o

i will prob donate the $8 i save to pillreports/enlighten because its a good resource. although im a bit weary of the dealers trying to promote there stuff :p lol

Dealers promoting their stuff where?? Please show me where this is happening, as it is strictly against the guidelines & will NOT be tolerated. Anyone caught trying to deal will be banned with no judge, no jury & no trial. We are not Bluelight, we ban whenever we see fit.

RavenousBlonde said:
Dealers promoting their stuff where?? Please show me where this is happening, as it is strictly against the guidelines & will NOT be tolerated.

not blatantly as in email me if u want to buy this as i have bulk or anything like that but i think dealers make reports and then in there reports make out that these pills are the best thing ever - stock up or something along those lines.

could be wrong though but ive read a few reports that just seemed dodgy

^^^ Thanks for clearing that up. I know what you're talking about, and all I can tell you is to take every report with a grain of salt. That's why I preach on and on about testing kits...you should never just take someone's word on what you're ingesting.