• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine Which is the best area in melbourne to find good snow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Which general area has the best blow doing the rounds. South west, south east, northern suburbs? I bought a g recently and dude said is was real good and he uses it too so seemed legit. Two points had me feeling like I drank a red bull lol. Real good my ass. This dude obviously never had anything better only worse.

If you don’t have a number that delivers it’s probably best not to bother - if it’s anything like Sydney.

Which general area has the best blow doing the rounds. South west, south east, northern suburbs? I bought a g recently and dude said is was real good and he uses it too so seemed legit. Two points had me feeling like I drank a red bull lol. Real good my ass. This dude obviously never had anything better only worse.

Where was that guy?

I don't do coke; prefer meth, which I can get 5 mins away. But my guess would be South Yarra/Prahran (Chapel St) way. Or Southbank. I could be completely wrong.. I'm way down south on the Mornington Peninsula 😎

For real good low-cut coke, you would need to know someone very high up, or have a friend who has just received a delivery from the DN. I have tried lots of coke sold locally and it's always just over-rated crap, basically speed IMO. Had some "fish flake" coke a friend got years ago on the DN and it was mad, all you needed was a tiny bit up each nostril and flying. Even a line 1 centimeter long would have made 4 hits! Also had some in the Caribbean that was just as good, but never anything good here. Ever since then i have never purchased it again. Friends might give me a line sometimes, but it's all crap compared to what i have had

For real good low-cut coke, you would need to know someone very high up, or have a friend who has just received a delivery from the DN. I have tried lots of coke sold locally and it's always just over-rated crap, basically speed IMO. Had some "fish flake" coke a friend got years ago on the DN and it was mad, all you needed was a tiny bit up each nostril and flying. Even a line 1 centimeter long would have made 4 hits! Also had some in the Caribbean that was just as good, but never anything good here. Ever since then i have never purchased it again. Friends might give me a line sometimes, but it's all crap compared to what i have had
I got some flake once and was amazed at how small of a line had me zooted! Compared to what passed for standard at the time it was amazing! It doesn't clog up your sinuses at all either!! Not even a little bit!!

It's against the rules to ask people to buy drugs from them here. There are cops here who could set up a sale just to bust you.

There are ways to get oxynorm caps.

Learn to use the darknet.
Doctor shop until you find a dodgy GP.
Make friends with old people because they are often prescribed strong painkillers for ailments and many are tempted to sell their meds to make ends meet.
Get a hammer and smash your hand repeatedly until it's black and blue. Go to the hospital and show them what happened and you will get oxys with many repeats.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's against the rules to ask people to buy drugs from them here. There are cops here who could set up a sale just to bust you.

There are ways to get oxynorm caps.

Learn to use the darknet.
Doctor shop until you find a dodgy GP.
Make friends with old people because they are often prescribed strong painkillers for ailments and many are tempted to sell their meds to make ends meet.
Get a hammer and smash your hand repeatedly until it's black and blue. Go to the hospital and show them what happened and you will get oxys with many repeats.

"Make friends with old people" 🤣

My mother's an old person but she's more scared of doctors than I am!

I've given up on oxies. I can barely get Valium. I wouldn't count on the smashed hand getting any either 🙄 The hospital will give you oxies while you're in there but they usually won't give you any to take home.

"Make friends with old people" 🤣

My mother's an old person but she's more scared of doctors than I am!

I've given up on oxies. I can barely get Valium. I wouldn't count on the smashed hand getting any either 🙄 The hospital will give you oxies while you're in there but they usually won't give you any to take home.
Go to a gp and show them the hand and tell them the pain is unbearable and oxys the hospital gave are the only thing that really work. You've tried paracetamol and it's useless or you get terrible side effects like bad stomach cramps from it. Oxies make you quite sick and you don't wish you had to take them but they work and otherwise you can't sleep with the pain.

Go to a gp and show them the hand and tell them the pain is unbearable and oxys the hospital gave are the only thing that really work. You've tried paracetamol and it's useless or you get terrible side effects like bad stomach cramps from it.

They'll give me Tramadol uggghh!!

I'd rather go to South America than deal with doctors in this country anymore.

A google search of tramadol side effects and a trip back to the gp complaining of only minor pain reduction combined with the most unbearable side effects could prove fruitful. But yeah you gotta pretty much be terminally ill or split in half before they'll consider an oxy.

A google search of tramadol side effects and a trip back to the gp complaining of only minor pain reduction combined with the most unbearable side effects could prove fruitful. But yeah you gotta pretty much be terminally ill or split in half before they'll consider an oxy.

Mersyndol used to be my go-to (OTC codeine + paracetamol + anti-histamine). For pain *and* anxiety. Then they banned that. Now you're stuck with paracetamol, ibuprofen and a couple other things that don't touch the sides.

The irony with this opiate hysteria is that you can OD on paracetamol, or at least fuck your liver, more easily than (regulated) opiates.

Status
Not open for further replies.