• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which exotic synthetic psychedelics do you find the most fun?

What exotic synthetic psychedelics do you find the most fun?

• synthetic mescaline

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • TMA-2

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • 2C-C

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • 2C-B

Votes: 48 23.0%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 27 12.9%
  • 2C-D

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • 2C-E

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • DOC

Votes: 16 7.7%
  • DOB

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • DOI

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • DOM

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • DOET

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 2C-T-2

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 17 8.1%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • 4-HO-DMT/4-AcO-DMT

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • 4-HO-MET/4-AcO-MET

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • 4-HO-DET/4-AcO-DET

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • 4-HO-MIPT/4-AcO-MIPT

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • 4-HO-DIPT/4-AcO-DIPT

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • 5-MeO-DMT

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • 5-MeO-MIPT

Votes: 18 8.6%
  • 5-MeO-DIPT

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • DMT (extracted or synthetic)

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • DET

• DPT

• DIPT

• AMT

• 5-MeO-AMT

• AET

• LSD

Votes: 59 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
then consumed an z glass of orange juice infused with the shrooms.

Did that with my ex, only using Vimto cordial instead of orange juice. After that I only had to mention the word Vimto and she'd start gagging!

BTW, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the list to choose from seems to be lacking LSD - a bit of an oversight considering it's the basic model for a psychedelic drug action!

I voted 2c-i, but that's the only rc that i've done.

For those saying 2c-i is uncomfortable/overly stimulating (pretty sure i saw more posts than just the one a few posts up). I found that around 18mg was very comfortable, extremely euphoric, and a pretty easy dose physically, and thoughts flowed really well.

25 (maybe 30mg, idk what the dose was to be honest - somewhere in that range) was extremely stimulating though, which was pretty uncomfortable. It was also very colorful, but mentally a bit cloudy and confusing.

BTW, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the list to choose from seems to be lacking LSD - a bit of an oversight considering it's the basic model for a psychedelic drug action!
Does LSD count as an 'exotic' psychedelic? I mean, I realize that it is extremely rare, but it is certainly well-known, particularly compared with things like TMA-2, DOx and DOET.

It's funny how biphasic my choices were: DOI and DMT/5-MeO-DMT, the longest-acting and shortest-acting compounds on the list. The 2Cs have not been psychedelic for me, so I couldn't really consider them (although I've never tried 2C-E, which is purported to be deep). One I would love to try but doubt that I will ever encounter considering its rarity and overall lack of popularity is AMT. The tryptamine analogue of amphetamine...sounds like fun.

Last edited:
2C-E is indeed very deep... a truly fantastic psychedelic. My most intense psychedelic experience was with 2C-E, by far.

AMT is absolutely great... you're right in thinking it sounds like fun. :) It's possibly my favorite drug. It's certainloy my favorite for recreation and MDMA-like bonding/problem solving. I had some for the first time in a long time on Saturday night and it was almost exactly like MDMA used to be when it used to do what it was supposed to do, except much more cleanly and without that annoying push and mental retardation.

Xorkoth said:
2C-E is indeed very deep... a truly fantastic psychedelic. My most intense psychedelic experience was with 2C-E, by far.

AMT is absolutely great... you're right in thinking it sounds like fun. :) It's possibly my favorite drug. It's certainloy my favorite for recreation and MDMA-like bonding/problem solving. I had some for the first time in a long time on Saturday night and it was almost exactly like MDMA used to be when it used to do what it was supposed to do, except much more cleanly and without that annoying push and mental retardation.

It sounds like you'd enjoy 5-Meo-MiPT. It's quite MDMA like from what I've gathered (I haven't tried MDMA but the AMT effects you describe could be applied to 5-MeO-MiPT imo).

I do indeed enjoy 5-MeO-MiPT. It's one of my favorites. :) It's quite special to me... I use it to become aware of my flow of energy and fix/adjust it.

AMT is much more recreational and purely euphoric. 5-MeO-MiPT is lots of fun but in a more utilitarian way. It's euphoria does not even approach AMT's euphoria, at least for me. AMT is much more in-your-face, while 5-MeO-MiPT needs to be worked with to get good effects (otherwise it could be considered transparent and boring).

2C-B, but its the only one of the above I have tried :(

From what I read though, 2C-T-7 and AMT sound pretty fun, definitely would try them given the chance.

Xorkoth said:
I do indeed enjoy 5-MeO-MiPT. It's one of my favorites. :) It's quite special to me... I use it to become aware of my flow of energy and fix/adjust it.

AMT is much more recreational and purely euphoric. 5-MeO-MiPT is lots of fun but in a more utilitarian way. It's euphoria does not even approach AMT's euphoria, at least for me. AMT is much more in-your-face, while 5-MeO-MiPT needs to be worked with to get good effects (otherwise it could be considered transparent and boring).

AMT sounds almost dangerous (because of addiction potential) from your description. Something to be tried indeed!

I don't get that you call 5-MeO-MiPT transparent though - it's in your face for me. Read my description on the page before this if you care; it doesn't affect thought process dramatically, but gives a certain tripped feeling for sure. Hard to ignore for me. What dosages have you tried?

^^ I've used 5-MeO-MiPT between 12 and 16 times probably, possibly more, over the past few years. I've tried it from 3mg to 12mg. My favorite dose is 8-9mg. By transparent, I mean it's possible to ignore the effects if you want. A lot of people who take psychedelics to get "fucked up" find it boring and weak, because of this. When I say transparent, I don't mean that in any sort of bad way. It's just that some psychedelics really take you over and are impossible to ignore. 5-MeO-MiPT does not take me over. It allows me to remain myself but enhanced and it is light on the body. It's very malleable and can be pushed aside if you don't work with the effects. At least for me.

I certainly was pretty addicted to AMT through most of last year... it can be dangerous indeed in that respect.

Aeon Psyche said:
I find 4-HO-DIPT kind of boring and short-lived at 25mg. What dosage do you take and perhaps reccomend?

I took 30mgs, though I had been tripping for several days and thus took tolerance into account. The experience was defintely short-lived, no moreso then mushrooms for me though (2-4 hours, this was about 3) but absolute ISness. Completely hammered into the present moment, eyes shining and wide with awe- at not a lot really, just the ISness of everything...:)

Does LSD count as an 'exotic' psychedelic? I mean, I realize that it is extremely rare, but it is certainly well-known, particularly compared with things like TMA-2, DOx and DOET.

Well 2C-B is hardly exotic these days, yet it's included in the list, nor technically is 4-hydroxy DMT seeing it's found naturally in a shitload of fungal species. On that basis, I think LSD should have been included (but hey, it's not my poll!)

I certainly was pretty addicted to AMT through most of last year... it can be dangerous indeed in that respect.

I would never have thought of AMT as addictive as after an experience it leaves me satisfied for a long time with no desire for another dose. In fact the only drug that is discussed on this forum that I would consider addictive is ketamine (which I know all too well from past experience)

Added LSD...:)

f&b said:
I would never have thought of AMT as addictive as after an experience it leaves me satisfied for a long time with no desire for another dose. In fact the only drug that is discussed on this forum that I would consider addictive is ketamine (which I know all too well from past experience)

AMT has only ever provided me with really shaky, sketched out, almost-psychotic sensations....though I've only had it 3 times I believe, it never ceases to do that- plus make me laugh nervously at everything, and feel very bloated and anxious in the stomach region. I won't mention 5-Meo-AMT....:( baddy stuffs

Xorkoth said:
^^ I've used 5-MeO-MiPT between 12 and 16 times probably, possibly more, over the past few years. I've tried it from 3mg to 12mg. My favorite dose is 8-9mg. By transparent, I mean it's possible to ignore the effects if you want. A lot of people who take psychedelics to get "fucked up" find it boring and weak, because of this. When I say transparent, I don't mean that in any sort of bad way. It's just that some psychedelics really take you over and are impossible to ignore. 5-MeO-MiPT does not take me over. It allows me to remain myself but enhanced and it is light on the body. It's very malleable and can be pushed aside if you don't work with the effects. At least for me.

Ok, cool. I've only had it 3 times so far. 6 + 6 mg as debut dose (redosing after 1 hour), 20 mg (or was it 15?) second time. And the third time I had 5 mg. I can imagine 9 mg being a golden mean between treshold-nervous and tripping-nervous. Although 15-20 mg's was fine with me (possibly some quite uncomfortable vasoconstriction, but that might just be my tripping self lying still and not "getting the blood flow in motion").

Ah, well, I have heard that at 20mg or so, the experience gets very intense, almost overwhelming. Some have described it as practically a different drug, extremely visual and deep and psychedelic. I haven't tried it at such a high dose though.

^^^^ At one time it was erotic. I mean exotic. I think it still is...

tobala said:
^^^^ At one time it was erotic. I mean exotic. I think it still is...

this thread was taking aim specifically at Research Chemicals developed within the past (few) decades (?).

Shulgin, not Hofmann

^ I could have been much more awkward and asked why DOT & MMDA weren't on the list as well (several BLers have sampled those compounds...), but I didn't. Seeing how psilocin, DMT & mescaline are on the list (as I mentioned they're hardly RCs as all have been around for millennia in plant form, synthetic mescaline over 100 years, synthetic DMT and synthetic psilocin 50+ years) I don't see why LSD shouldn't be on the list; after all it's syntyhetic and been around less time than synthetic mescaline or MDA/MDMA (MDA & MDMA were originally synthed in 1912 by E. Merck in Germany)

Had I made this I wouldn't have put LSD or mescaline or DMT on the list... I may have put synthetic psilocin on the list since I find it different from mushrooms and it has only very recently become available to the layman (lucky laymen anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.