• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drug(s) do you think will be the end of you and why? Are you doing-planning to do something about it ?

I forgot something huge! I cant stop smoking tobacco! I need daily joints to keep my ever present insanity in check and to counter the ever present feeling of pending doom in my mind and keep that to the background! And I need tobacco in my joints, just a tiny bit in a weed joint cause I roll such fatties that only a tiny bit tobacco fits in but that tiny bit is most needed for me personally, and of course in a hash joint there needs to be a bit more tobacco present... And Ill never quit both hashish and weed. NEVER!!!

Weed and Hashish are my medicine, it is Holy to me, a gift from nature, given by God cause it is a necessity for my mental well being...

I forgot something huge! I cant stop smoking tobacco! I need daily joints to keep my ever present insanity in check and to counter the ever present feeling of pending doom in my mind and keep that to the background! And I need tobacco in my joints, just a tiny bit in a weed joint cause I roll such fatties that only a tiny bit tobacco fits in but that tiny bit is most needed for me personally, and of course in a hash joint there needs to be a bit more tobacco present... And Ill never quit both hashish and weed. NEVER!!!

Weed and Hashish are my medicine, it is Holy to me, a gift from nature, given by God cause it is a necessity for my mental well being...
vaporise the weed?

I never looked in to vaping, didnt even consider that as an option, but I fear I love rolling and smoking actual joints way too much to be able to enjoy vaping to the same extent...

Thx a lot for the tip tho, cheers!
Yeah, I understand the habit&ritual is huge for most people, just throwing that out there. If you get a nice dry herb vaporiser you can go pretty far with far less weed, less smell, less damage to lungs etc. Worth looking into for sure. Tastes super nice too!

Imagine doing a line and not smoking a cigarette while sipping a drink.....
There's your answer why you don't wanna give up the cancer sticks. They're part of a package. And absolutely every smoker I know uses cigarettes to punctuate the course of their day. Like there's the lunch break one, the after-dinner one, the chat-with-friends one, the one that absolutely must accompany a cup of coffee.... etc etc

I don't use anymore but I was actively planning suicide while stuck on pills for years. Opioids and benzos had me under their spell for years. Before that it was meth in my teens.

I even quit cigarettes, no caffeine, no alcohol.
I feel comfortable
Everything is pretty chill these days, I can enjoy normal activities naturally

Going on a cruise at the end of the month.

If you aren't happy, make a change. Life's short