• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Where's the wildest place you've "Pat The Panda"? ?

Driving the autobahn and the mood hit and i had a long drive so i got one off driving 100mph

Sorry to invade ladies.. but as a male ill contribute why not..

Probably during High School i went to a Catholic school and once was bored shitless during mass (church) and found myself gazing off and my eyes enjoyed looking accross at the legs of a girl I had previously slept with (my first)

I ended up going to the toilet in the chuch and having a quick tug lol. I am now 30 and much more mature I promise lol

In the airplane lavatory somewhere between San Antonio and Georgia when I was about 28. I guess that it was the solo version of joining the mile-high club! :LOL: (I'm a guy by the way, which you probably guessed by my avatar.)

I was really horny (actually recently) and jerked off on a wall in a public alley. I was pretty well hidden though.

Also while a hot lady was making a presentation in a psych ward i did it in my pants.

I didn’t know what your terminology meant so I assumed you meant actual sex. Girls don’t have the need to get off urgently like guys do anyway, at least not anyone I know.

So I’m going to contribute. A baseball dugout in the middle of the day on a Sunday. Team had an away game that day. The grounds keepers were far out in right field and we were rather hasty.

Not 'patting the panda' but 'bashing the bishop' in a German lesson at school aged 13 watching the hot teacher who's suspenders were clearly outlined between her ample buttocks and her tight thigh length skirt.

Ooof!!! :p

I assumed that it meant the same thing as spanking the monkey, husking the corn, polishing the cannon, badgering the witness, etc. :ROFLMAO: