• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where to send send drug samples for testing in Europe?

izo

Bluelighter
I have some samples of which I don’t know it’s identity and drug testing is still forbidden in my country. Any idea to where I can send some samples of this stuff and get it tested? Europe would be perfect and it would be awesome if there wouldn’t be a fee for testing.
Greets

Wedinos are based in Wales: wedinos - just make you fill out the form correctly as it won’t make through if something is let out.

seems that they dont accept samples from outside the uk.

Energy Control ? (Spain, but accepts international samples, but it's not free)

Maybe if you had unusual side effects, you can contact OEDT (I think they do some analysis but they are not a harm reduction organization and they work with governments and law enforcement agencies)

Last edited:
The National Identification System for Drugs and Substances (SINTES), established by the French Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (OFDT), already allowed for the use of analytical techniques (both qualitative and quantitative), but with more limited access, only responding to health surveillance criteria (such as new or rare products, or products that have caused side effects).

OFDT

Dispositif Sintes

(with your email only for the result)
69 rue de Varenne
75007 PARIS
France

Tel :
(33 1) 41 62 77 16

Also : https://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/topic-overviews/eu-early-warning-system_en