• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where to hide a meth pipe?

Fanzcubs

Greenlighter
Any advice on where a meth pipe can be discreetly hiden? I am a female, so female product ideas would also be helpful. Want to store somewhere safe and hiden.

Where you hide it is really dependent on your circumstances (ie, who you are hiding it from and other variables). So in that sense its hard to say.

Gonna move this to drug culture.

Yeah. Do you mean hiding it at home from your family? In your car from the cops? Or some other scenario. Personally I would never take a pipe out of the house for any reason. In the house I keep it in a an old glasses case in a locked container, in a cardboard box, topped with old clothes, on the top of my wardrobe behind a bunch of books. But I only need to keep it hidden from a curious 10 year old kid deciding to explore my room when I take the dog for a walk or go to the shops.

I just have a fairly sturdy lock box.

It's locked and small enough to hide decently

And someone can't exactly open it and find out what's in so fast

I once had an interaction with the cops while having a meth pipe in my pocket. But it was not because of anything I did, my roomate was drinking in public. Even if they patted me down, I would not have gotten in trouble. They just would have smashed it and left. I also had 10 grams of meth taped to my balls.
Pipes are illegal where I live. The police would charge you if they found it. And likely then search your car and person. They they can’t search your balls / strip search you unless they take you to a police station and that’s usually too much hassle for them.

True story. I unknowingly carried a meth pipe with me as part of my carryon luggage when I flew some years ago. I eventually found it later on while looking in one of the front pockets and about shit myself. It still had residue in it, so I could have been fucked. Moral of the story, don't hide shit in any luggage if you don't plan to go back and look for it anytime soon.

Ur asshole, just do it m8.
Better than going to prison eh??

No, don’t, please don’t, it’ll bust. you’ll hurt. don’t.
Really tho, I’d say figure out a way to get it where most people wouldn’t check, WHILE YOU. ARE. SOBER.

if you do it while high you’ll over think it for hours, trust, TRUUUUUST me.
Sober up for 2-3 days, figure a spot out, and trust your sober self, even when you’re gacked and paranoid trust it

At home you have to invest in a safe, even a very small one. Its the only responsible choice, luckily they can be gotten pretty cheap!

In your car a locked glove box (move your vehicle registration, etc.) to the center console

During a search, hide it in your hand and "pull" it out of the cops ear while saying abra cadabra, that way they think it was theirs. your mileage may vary.

Any advice on where a meth pipe can be discreetly hiden? I am a female, so female product ideas would also be helpful. Want to store somewhere safe and hiden.
Oh sry should have been more specific, my BF .. he uses too but he is more controlling and wants to know everything I do.. I don’t use like he does … believe it or not I’m responsible and don’t use if I can’t.. but it’s just something I rather not do with him! We aren’t the same when it comes to that… he goes thru all my things.. I just don’t know where to put it to where he won’t look!

Where you hide it is really dependent on your circumstances (ie, who you are hiding it from and other variables). So in that sense its hard to say.

Gonna move this to drug culture.
Oh sry should have been more specific, my BF .. he uses too but he is more controlling and wants to know everything I do.. I don’t use like he does … believe it or not I’m responsible and don’t use if I can’t.. but it’s just something I rather not do with him! We aren’t the same when it comes to that… he goes thru all my things.. I just don’t know where to put it to where he won’t look!

Think input this else where but can’t see it, getting used to the site…

Yeah. Do you mean hiding it at home from your family? In your car from the cops? Or some other scenario. Personally I would never take a pipe out of the house for any reason. In the house I keep it in a an old glasses case in a locked container, in a cardboard box, topped with old clothes, on the top of my wardrobe behind a bunch of books. But I only need to keep it hidden from a curious 10 year old kid deciding to explore my room when I take the dog for a walk or go to the shops.

Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like your real problem might not be where to hide a pipe. A jealous controlling meth addicted boyfriend who searches all his woman’s stuff rarely ends up filling her life with joy and happiness over the longer term. Controlling behaviour often escalates. Doubly so if you throw meth into the mix.

Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like your real problem might not be where to hide a pipe. A jealous controlling meth addicted boyfriend who searches all his woman’s stuff rarely ends up filling her life with joy and happiness over the longer term. Controlling behaviour often escalates. Doubly so if you throw meth into the mix.
Nail on the head. My baby mama was jealous and controlling on an abusive level and has never even touched meth (mind you her dad is a retired drug dealer). Mixing those sort of relationship mental health issues with meth just sounds like the most horrible recipe for disaster ever.

Really tho, I’d say figure out a way to get it where most people wouldn’t check, WHILE YOU. ARE. SOBER.

if you do it while high you’ll over think it for hours, trust, TRUUUUUST me.
Sober up for 2-3 days, figure a spot out, and trust your sober self, even when you’re gacked and paranoid trust it
Bruhhh theres been so many times where I've not noticed myself trying to hide something in a good place for at least an hour or two... I laugh thinking of it now but it's annoying at that moment when you realize the amount of time you spent putting the things away "quickly".

To the OP.
I keep all my items in separate places, so if anything is found you can claim that's it. That especially goes for your product (always keep a back up if it's possible to be taken). There's plenty of hiding spot posts. If you google "bluelight" then whatever your question is, you'll most likely find what your after. A few spots I've used over time was inside air returns or other vents (tape them if needed), outlet/switch boxes, inside couch cushions (they usually have a zipper). Think outside the box.

Also on another note I do agree with the few posts up above. If you're in a controlling a relationship, it will eventually come to an end especially when hiding things from each other.

Put it in a box of food that you know he hates and wouldn't touch - like a box of Raisin Bran....i hate Raisin Bran.....not too many places to hide things when tweekers are always digging through things to begin with, so i'd go with some sorta box of food since that's something you guys like to avoid 💡

I've not noticed myself trying to hide something in a good place for at least an hour or two... I laugh thinking of it now but it's annoying at that moment
I’ve came to realize during this current binge the last time I had done Meth, I was not mentally prepared for its effect bruh. I dropped to 141, had pick marks all over my legs, got waaaaay out there. Now I’ve noticed some of the shit I used to let slide, BUT I STILL have to catch myself spending 1-3 hours tryna find a solid hiding place while gacked.

that's something you guys like to avoid 💡
I’ll have you know, this offends me, and I’m going to cry about it now. 🥲