• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

WHERE IS ALL THE AUTHENTIC OXYCODONE?!?

ggolden42075

Greenlighter
This fictional post was Inspired very loosely on possible events.
After making a very good effort to find authentic Oxycodone, and failing, I was forced to switch to pressed garbage pills. Why is it nearly impossible to find these? Please explain it to me.
confused
Why aren't powerful "drug kings" or whoever .... Why aren't they making identical, authentic pill clones to sell - just like they do with cocaine.
If the government can make real oxy's, then so can a criminal. Making them exactly like the auth pills are made today. Isn't it just chemistry? Does the government own all the poppy seed plants in the world or something? Did the government tell the rest of the world that they weren't allowed to grow them and they all listened?
How on earth is there not a plethora of authentic Oxycodone pills selling on the web right now?!?! And for affordable prices that won't bankrupt you, like the amount of cash you'll have to drop for a real oxy today.
Conspiracy?
If not then can someone please explain this to me? Help me understand why I've been living an unauthentic oxycodoneless life.
Thank you

It is simply too expensive to use oxycodone. Fentanyl is dirt cheap. They are in it to make money, so fentanyl is the obvious choice, and the Mexicans/Chinese are ruthless.

I'm surprised it took this long for fentanyl to be mass marketed. For a long-time I wondered why it wasn't more common, but eventually it caught on.