• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Where do you store you drugs/paraphernalia? Creative Ideas Welcome!

hh95

Bluelighter
Hey BL,
I will try keep this short guys,
Now all this talk about drugs of all different kinds on bluelight... but where do you keep your drugs and your paraphernalia when not in use? The reason I ask this is, I have recently moved back into my parents house and they are anti drugs. I am a regular drug user of all different sorts of drugs and obviously living with them causes great inconvenience to me taking drugs recreationally. My parents are not idiots and know I use drugs, however, nothing is ever said. Its sortve a dont ask, dont tell sorta deal. They also know that I do drugs at the house however I never do it infront of them and I never let them see the drugs or any paraphernalia. Which brings me to the problem. I am sorta losing control of my drugs/paraphernalia. Like everything from leaving baggies laying out or in the pockets of dirty washing (they find them in the washing machine) and old lightbulbs, scissors and tupaware containers with crumbs being left out or falling out of unzipped bags into plain view on the floor of my room. Hell sometimes I even lose my actual drugs somewhere in the house. In a nutshell, I have shit everywhere and throughout all of my belongings in a huge unorganized mess.

Any ideas on how I could solve this.... the best idea i have come up with so far is what I call the "Mothership" idea. Which is pretty much a small bag or box or something with enough room and compartments to fit all my bits n pieces into that stays in the one discreet place in my room which I will call the "Mothership". The "Mothership" will then consist of different little glasses cases for different drugs... each containing the drug and the paraphernalia required for each drug to be taken. Ie. Meth pipe, scoop, meth, lighter and ofcourse meth. How do I get out of this bad habit of keeping every baggie too?

Anyone got any other Ideas? Or even Input on other more efficient ways to store my drugs? Also HOW DO I KEEP IT ORGANISED?!

As always thank you lovelies and sorry for the tweaked out post this is just really starting to bother me,
HH95

P.S. I thought this was the most appropriate place to put this thread but please feel free to move it if you think it will do better elsewhere mods :)

Get a lockbox.

Or better yet abide by their rules since you are living there, and they could kick you out or call the police since they do not want you using drugs and only care about you, plus it is just a matter of time before they realize that you are still using drugs while living with them.

Did you not read the post... they know I use? I didnt really ask for a pep talk about morals.

I put ALL of my drugs/drug paraphernalia's inside a lock box.
I mean, come on, I see this as a MUST. ESP. if you have kids in the house, or living with parents finding shit they don't want to see.

You can get a bad ass lock box, a pretty big one that can store a lot of goodies for like $20. Very worth it.

I have a nice sized safe meant to be placed in an office drawer that I keep under folded clothes in a dresser. You would never know its there. $40 at Walmart.

used to get busted with burnt spoons all the time. now I keep everything in the bedroom, use a big mouth can for baggies/points (always break off needles first) and keep a bottle of water, a scrubbie, and a rag to clean spoons (and bend them back too).

when my gf was here, i would find pills all over the fkn house. Even after she lost her script, i still found crap she stashed/lost six months after that. nice for me but would have sucked if someone else found it.

I'd go one beyond a 'parent proof' solution: LE and theft proof. a small cavity behind a baseboard will hold anything short of a giant bong or something. and short of someone tearing the walls apart, they'd never find it. wrapped up in tissue or inside an empty toilet paper holder in your trash (or even lying near it) is pretty good too; no one wants to look thru trash.