• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where do you hide your drugs?

Upper Jacket pocket when mobile. At home I have a dresser, in that dresser six drawers, one of those drawers is my drug drawer. I keep my bong in a crook near my couch.

I like to be unpredictable. My rule of thumb is to not have to transport or carry more than I can eat at a time, unless it is in a very secure, unknown location.

Usually I carry them on my person, or in a supplement pill bottle. I have gone as far as to open up a radio and screw it back together with drugs inside.

inside my system.preferably my veins and my neurones

Pretty much this.

Right between the wallpaper and the wall itself.

DVD/Videogames manuals when I'm away for not too long. I know nobody's going to touch it. Actually the best stuff is in "The Killer Inside Me" :\

I hide my heroin I stash lighters,stash keyrings and fake coke cans.
I also have disassembled a few steps on my staircase so I can just slide a step upwards and safely plant my DOC inside without fear of discovery.
Another place I have used is inside stereo speakers or I side DVD players.
Always better to be safe than sorry.

I don't really have to hide my drugs. I live with my father, who thankfully respects my privacy and won't go into my room or through my things without asking.

Bud I keep in a mason jar so it doesn't stink up too much, and anything else I just keep in my book bag, usually inside something just in case someone does go through it.

all over the place, then i hide stuff when im off my face and forget where ive put it,

In the front pocket of dress shirts I rarely wear, in a closet that is rarely accessed. Or my shoe if on the go. Never had my shoes searched, doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but never has to me. <3

In the front pocket of dress shirts I rarely wear, in a closet that is rarely accessed. Or my shoe if on the go. Never had my shoes searched, doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but never has to me. <3

A shoe is legit one of the last places I'd hide drugs. Cops in my neighborhood always check shoes, it's one of the first places they look.

I hide mine on top of my refridgerator in a big cannister of protein powder. Nobody would think of looking in there and sifting through all that protein powder :) ............. i hope

I used to keep them in a big safe in my house but believe it or not, some (one(s) stole the safe!

OMG HAHA I used to hide my shit in my protein powder too so your not the first person to do that :)

I Hid mine in my computer inside a false drive, or I hide them in envelopes (powders) behind paintings or behind things hanging on my wall. I hide pills under lamps I hide things everywhere. Inside my car (things came apart) I taped things under tables. I dunno I always was changing hiding places, and it depends on what it was. I hide powders in books, I would hide pills in other pill bottles (this always was the best because my parents had no clue) if you find a bag of pills it looks weird but if you got a bottle of asprin full of pills (reguardless of what they really are) it looks fine.

In plain sight. Can't get in trouble if the rx has your name on it. Otherwise in bizarre, incredibly creative places.