• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Where do you even meet people anymore?

Believe it or not, not everything it's redacted. There are still sane people out there, you have to search'em -- they won't knock on your door, it happens but extremely rare.
"Nothin' shakin' on Shakedown Street
Used to be the heart of town
Don't tell me this town ain't got no heart
You just gotta poke around" 💚✌🏼👉

You guys are killing me. I literally cry for anyone who didn't get to experience the 80s from ages 17 to 25. It was better than anything you could have seen in any movie or read about. It was the great last decade where every place you went was exciting, and everyone you encountered was another new friend or future ex-something or other. We were still ignorant of AIDS and the drugs were better and classier in the sense that everyone went to work and everyone did drugs. Even meth -- which was "crank" back then, where one line would keep you up for four days. Literally.
There were still virgins in high school and college, and less worked in offices out of high school and instead went to universities.
There was no GPS, but we found where we had to go and we could get lost and no one would know where we were unless we wanted them to know. There were groups of people, gangs, in towns that had annual parties, and I had the time of my life and made one or two lifetime friends.
Commuting to work was real life "online surfing," meaning that the train into the city was a meat market and instead of staring down at phones and no one talking to anyone like to today, everyone was chatting and making plans, settng dates. The world was alive.

Technology is a problem. Step away from it and look up. I know this fucking virus has screwed everything up, but there is the right person that is looking for all of you as you are. You have to wait and be paitent. Dont be in a rush to put yourself in the the grind with someone you don't now isn't the one. I didn't meet mine until I was 56. It was worth the wait.

Best places to meet great girls now a days? Churches are packed with beautiful young women who will make the best lifetime partners and mothers, but you need to be a believer to. That is worth it . Catholic, maybe. Any Christian church denomination -- but the extreme religions like Mormons, etc., that is a whole different life.

See is her mother is a person you would like because we all turn into our parents when we get older -- it is a fact. And if any of the girl's have been in prison walk away -- or any drug addictions from the past -- women will tell you anything to catch you but then change afterward. So if you have pay for them, tolerate them, or like some said kids, exes, etc. forget it.

Another place would be any colleges in the master's programs, or even young professors. Being a bachelor that is aloof and has a daily jogging habit, etc. will become food for the babes.

It is tough with the shit you guys have to deal with in your generation. It is slim pickings and the class has gone right out of the women as well.

Stay strong, be an asshole and treat them like shit if you want to get laid -- women will always respond sexually to that behavior. Go firgure. I never did. But the damaged ones will flock.

Just my personal experiences and observations.
I agree with everything, you are smart @Rainman1964 and that fucked up "pick-up mind game" they call it "Negging" like being negative and mean to females and it totally works, I seen a few female friends fall for that shit and I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It used to be nice to be nice, now it's nice to be mean, says a lot about the contemporary global zeitgeist. 👀

I live most of the time at my boyfriend's house and it's 99% of the time only guys. I have a rule -- NO FUCKING WOMEN!! I am 56 and after all my experience and girlfriends, lady bosses, enemies, 1 lesbian encounter (no dick, hated it), a mother who was a force of nature where there was no pill made and still is none, complete coo-coo when menopause hit, unable to handle drugs of any kind, only cares about men (getting one, lost one, finding one, or driving around to see where one is) -- and three fucking women they told me were my siblings. After my parents died and I had to deal with this witches coven who have the IQ of a flashlight together, I am happily an only child. Fuck!!! If I were a guy, I would fuck them and leave them, always wear a condom and bed every woman I could that was as mute, deaf, blind and dumb as possible.

Women were the downfall with the apple in the Garden of Eden -- behind every fucked up guy is the women who fucked him up (we know who is usually was), but the great guys have great gals to support them -- my theory is that we are a cosmic joke and just in the middle of the greatest lover's spat between God and Satan, who is a woman.

Think about it....would a man angel be this destructive and horrific over a guy? Only a woman could pull off the kind of epic shit the devil does.

I live most of the time at my boyfriend's house and it's 99% of the time only guys. I have a rule -- NO FUCKING WOMEN!! I am 56 and after all my experience and girlfriends, lady bosses, enemies, 1 lesbian encounter (no dick, hated it), a mother who was a force of nature where there was no pill made and still is none, complete coo-coo when menopause hit, unable to handle drugs of any kind, only cares about men (getting one, lost one, finding one, or driving around to see where one is) -- and three fucking women they told me were my siblings. After my parents died and I had to deal with this witches coven who have the IQ of a flashlight together, I am happily an only child. Fuck!!! If I were a guy, I would fuck them and leave them, always wear a condom and bed every woman I could that was as mute, deaf, blind and dumb as possible.

Women were the downfall with the apple in the Garden of Eden -- behind every fucked up guy is the women who fucked him up (we know who is usually was), but the great guys have great gals to support them -- my theory is that we are a cosmic joke and just in the middle of the greatest lover's spat between God and Satan, who is a woman.

Think about it....would a man angel be this destructive and horrific over a guy? Only a woman could pull off the kind of epic shit the devil does.
Wow, I really do enjoy reading your posts @Rainman1964!
"behind every fucked up guy is the women who fucked him up"
Thats hilarious! 😂

I personally don't see a clear correlation in-between gender and villainy,
I personally feel like men and women are just evil in different ways.
Your ideas are illustrated in these lyrics from one of my favorite reggae artists:

"God make bees, bees make honey
God make man, man make money
But satan make woman fi corrupt man money
Man smart but the woman smarter"
King Yellowman

Your story gets a tiny bit exiting/scary and confusingly intriguing.
I want to read more, but Im not sure if I really want to know more. 👀
Most definitely an interesting story! From an interesting experienced person!

So what happened to your three siblings? "The witches coven".
Did you "no contact" or...👀

Anyway @Rainman1964 thanks for sharing!

Is everything online now? I gave up on social networks a couple of years ago. My friends keep trying to get me to sign up for some facebook-like fetish social network but I didn't want to list myself on something like that. Honestly, I'm not really interested in being tied up and having dildos rammed up my ass (most of the local women seem to be into that stuff from a quick glance).

Since COVID every place I used to go to meet new people has closed shop or gone out of business. The only social functions I know of are attended by people either double or half my age. It's like I'm living in a black hole where all the women are too young, too old, or my age and already taking care of multiple kids. I got to thinking about my last few girlfriends today and realized I met every single one of them through my work place or temp. jobs. I have a rule now that I don't mess with girls from work so the pool of women in my life has dried up to nothing. Half my friends are single and having the same problems I am. The other half are married or have long term girlfriends. I don't see them very often anymore and when I do they're so busy with their own lives they don't have time to hang out for very long.

Where should I look if I'm interested in meeting women that are open to the idea of kids, marriage, and the white picket fence? Where are these so-called "normal people" hiding? I'm even having problems making friends on video games these days. It used to be I could go to random websites, or play games on random servers, and people there would actually chat and eventually become a friend. Now when I try to play video games I never hear anyone in voice chat. Everyone is in a private channel with their group of friends. No one wants to speak to the randoms and if you do get invited to their group chat you can't get a word in edge wise.

It's frustrating. The rare times I do meet new people I never hear from them again because I don't use social networking. If you tell someone you aren't on facebook they look at you funny and think you're lying to them.

Saw this book and thought a bit about you people in this thread, we might not all be introverts but yeah.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LTNJVTZ

"The Power of Misfits: How to Find Your Place in a World You Don’t Fit In"

"Are you an introvert or loner who feels painfully different from others and unable to fit into society?
Do you often feel misunderstood and alienated from those around you?
Do you find yourself opposing conventional beliefs and society’s values?
Do you feel deeply frustrated and alien to this world, like you don’t belong here?
You are not alone.
For most of my life I was convinced that I was deeply flawed because of my introverted nature and reclusive personality. Only years later would I realize the eye-opening truth that would allow me to accept my introversion and turn it into my greatest asset, guiding me onto the right path and toward inner peace.
Trust me, no matter how alone and misunderstood you might feel, you too can find your own unique place in this loud, extroverted world. The path I propose is so much more rewarding than simply fitting in and conforming to social expectations.
All it takes is to shift your focus in the right direction, and I’m here to show you how.
This book won’t turn you into a leader, a people person, the life of the party – it will teach you something much more important: how to be the authentic you and find your place in a world you don’t fit in"

(Quote above from the Amazon page. I did not read the book myself but it looks relevant.)

Wow, I really do enjoy reading your posts @Rainman1964!
"behind every fucked up guy is the women who fucked him up"
Thats hilarious! 😂

I personally don't see a clear correlation in-between gender and villainy,
I personally feel like men and women are just evil in different ways.
Your ideas are illustrated in these lyrics from one of my favorite reggae artists:

"God make bees, bees make honey
God make man, man make money
But satan make woman fi corrupt man money
Man smart but the woman smarter"
King Yellowman

Your story gets a tiny bit exiting/scary and confusingly intriguing.
I want to read more, but Im not sure if I really want to know more. 👀
Most definitely an interesting story! From an interesting experienced person!

So what happened to your three siblings? "The witches coven".
Did you "no contact" or...👀

Anyway @Rainman1964 thanks for sharing!
Random Dude,

I'm just a 5 foot, 1 and a half inch first generation, 100% Sicilian, 56 years old, living east of San Francisco, who is two classes away from getting my undergrad degree in paralegal studies and policy and law/pre-law. I'm currently experiencing the second bullshit freak out of my ball and chain I gave 26 years of my life and glorious attention to. I chose to never have children which I sometimes think I might have wanted one or two, but I was married two time before this loser marriage -- 16 months to a man who was 36 to my 21 years for the money and mansion and got a bonus wife beater and sexual freak. I have lost all interest in money and wealth.

Never marry for money. You can borrow it cheaper.

I was a good girl in high school, a virgin till I was 18 waiting till I was ready so it was a great experience my first time, and I was classically trained on flute and heading toward symphony career path when I quit suddenly my junior year to take up voice so I could learn opera and get into an exclusive youth touring group. I didn't really like singing that much because it's fucking hard work and I could never get out of the chorus, but everyone thought I was going to go to New York and be a stage actress. When I graduated high school, I never sang again, or took flute back up. I am now finally exposed to all types of music but still find myself going back to the piano shit and all the dead composers. Opera I avoid. Don't know why.

I will tell you the great gang of party people and my fun with recreational drugs after my divorce from the old fart and the whirlwind romance that broke my heart commonly referred to as my second round at matrimony...I was married and divorced twice before I was 30 and didn't kill anyone or catch any STDs.

That is impressive for the time and that I must have screwed for had some combination of naked carnal activities with a number of men (and a ring tailed leemer & male flight attendant) that I will not disclose but will let you guess the number. A hint: it is in the range that your average guy would have, plus alot more. And I kicked them out and never wanted to hear from them again.

I had the soul of a guy and the mind that I had a dick.

I'm getting tired again. Had carpal tunnel surgery last week so it is a fucking bitch to type. I am harmless and just enjoy saying everything that comes to my mind with my twisted sarcasm.

My memoir will read, "I hate people. I wish I were drunk. The end."

I edited to say, "People are fucking idiots. We should never be sober. This shit will end when I call the guy with the gun, a blindfold and a cigarette to get his ass to my house pronto. " the possibilities are endless.

The sisters are really not worth mentioning -- 2 sisters almost 20 years older than I and my demon seed little sister who is 3 years younger than I -- and have just caused me typical heartache and cruelty. I'm the idiot nice sister who stood my ground finally after abuse from moron demon seed and I annulled my relationship with all bloodline folk since parents are dead now and I don't think it is worth going to prison for life if I set demon seed on fire. I cannot hurt anyone I love.

But if you private message me sometime, I will tell you more things about my philosophy on this life, women, and being a woman, and having to know women.......

Wow, @Rainman1964 you are amazing! Thanks for the long reply. I wish you wrote that book, I most would probably read it! I will write a more decent reply soon, Im feeling a bit groogy right now. Be right back! Cheers! 😇🙏

Never marry for money. You can borrow it cheaper.
Thats hilarious! Remind me of some old bitter guy in some movie or TV-show I saw (can't remember witch one) but he was giving advice to a kid, saying something like "-Don't get married, hookers will cost you less in the long-run".🙃

I was married and divorced twice before I was 30 and didn't kill anyone or catch any STDs.

Well done! 👍

I'm getting tired again. Had carpal tunnel surgery last week so it is a fucking bitch to type. I am harmless and just enjoy saying everything that comes to my mind with my twisted sarcasm.

I wish you a swift recovery! Make sure to rest properly.

I edited to say, "People are fucking idiots. We should never be sober. This shit will end when I call the guy with the gun, a blindfold and a cigarette to get his ass to my house pronto. " the possibilities are endless.
Ha ha, "idiotism" seem to be the fastest growing political trend now days.🤪
I did not get that last part about a the gun,cigarette & blindfold?👀🤔

I annulled my relationship with all bloodline folk
Sometimes that just has to be done.
Better then "I annulled my whole bloodline"...👀👻

Anyway, interesting story your a talanted storyteller/author.
Im happy to have bumped in to you, your super funny!