• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides When was the first time you experienced lsd

It’s not as easy to give acid away to strangers these days. I have a stash bigger than I’ll probably ever eat my way through so I often offer a tab or two to people I come across who look like they might appreciate it.

There was this Asian chick who I saw every afternoon pulling on a bong in a park near my house where I walk my dog. After a few weeks my dog decided to go play with her which gave me a chance to say hello. Since she was obviously a mad stoner I asked her if she’d prefer some acid for a change - no strings - and pulled a few tabs out of my pocket. Totally not interested and looked at me like I’d asked her if she wanted to shoot up meth my dirty needle.

On the other hand I did turn a Sydney BL’er and his girlfriend onto acid a while back with the gift of some blotters - and he was super appreciative.

Different times Atomic thats for sure ....and it wasnt like giving it away ALL the time ...sometimes though here and there .Couldnt imagine doing it these days if I was into the scene .Once we started hanging with the hippy lads we just had them all the time ....well mostly.And nearly everyone we knew was into them .
Im clueless to what is around these days...i know what we had were strong buggers back in those days ...happy to have experienced it all.
I hope these days there are still good strong clean doses...the genuine article...or even a bit weaker.So you might have to take a bit more but its still lsd. Now there are all different analogues of things....exploration of the mind is always an adventure be it 1972 or 2022 ...enjoy the curiosity ...life goes by fast ...then they call you a senior 😁😁

Different times Atomic thats for sure ....and it wasnt like giving it away ALL the time ...sometimes though here and there .Couldnt imagine doing it these days if I was into the scene .Once we started hanging with the hippy lads we just had them all the time ....well mostly.And nearly everyone we knew was into them .
Im clueless to what is around these days...i know what we had were strong buggers back in those days ...happy to have experienced it all.
I hope these days there are still good strong clean doses...the genuine article...or even a bit weaker.So you might have to take a bit more but its still lsd. Now there are all different analogues of things....exploration of the mind is always an adventure be it 1972 or 2022 ...enjoy the curiosity ...life goes by fast ...then they call you a senior 😁😁

I’ve never even heard of someone in Sydney obtaining LSD for sale from a dealer in person in years. I’m sure if you are in the right circle it’s possible but for years I’ve only sourced it online. Way cheaper if you buy 50 tabs at a time or more and top quality - I’ve never had a dud lot from any online vendor whether in Europe, US, or Australia. It is a bit of a hassle though to do all the Dark Web stuff to get it - which is another reason to buy in bulk when you find someone reliable.

The one thing I love that is hard to get safely in Australia is liquid LSD - usually dissolved in alcohol - 100 x 100 ug drops in a tiny bottle about as big as the first joint on your pinky finger. Fucking magic.

I think everything on paper said to be dosed at 100 ug has been around about that for the last few years and always tested positive for LSD or maybe, as you say, a ergotamine analog. But even when reliable vendors say they’ve got a new batch that is 200 ug or even once 350 ug I’m a bit sceptical

Yes i think its all online now for sure ...marketing hype to attract consumer ...yup 100ug seems to be the standard these days from what i have read ...and you just stated it to be around that ballpark.Maybe the odd vendor batch may vary ...profit margin is a big bottom line

We were very fortunate Oldman Liver probably after 6 months or so we run into these hippies living in a different part of Sydney...our acid scene changed then dramatically...instead of Bill getting them from the bikies at the pub...half a dozen ten at a time ....we would go and see the hippie lads lol.Go there spend a couple of days there ....these lads were like acid royalty to us ...which ones you want out come all different colored microdots...windowpane ...plain blotters ..how many you want 100 200 1000...we used to pool our cash together get 2 or 3 hundred at a time
Indeed you were lucky. America is too big, acid royalty was too far removed for us. That's amazing though, they were just throwing acid at you guys, eh? I think also we were a bit too young, my age group mostly passed on acid, the govt. was well on its way to quelling the 60's counterculture by the time I I got interested in psychedelics though seems it came back later with the rave generation and I've recently read there was amazing acid in the 1990's. I remember some of that, I was in San Francisco at the time and avoiding being a normal person, but was way into yoga and meditation, still am, but don't believe 100% that being pure means being being puritanical anymore, in fact being puritanical certainly means you have a bigger problem with delusions and attachments and negative karmas than those who are not particularly bothered by any of it, but all things in balance, yeah.

my first lsd was in 1996!
it was timothy leary blotter (white fluff with blotter art) and i took 100mcgs followed by 100mcgs 2-3hrs later….by myself in proctor care (like foster care for juvie delinquents) laying in my bedroom all night tripping balls pulling the carpet up so there was a dome pryamid shape then letting go and watching the carpet turn to waves and swirls of water and ripple!!!! it was super happy super trippy super not scary at all!!!! nothing but love vibes! i was 15yrs old! please wait until your at least 18-21yrs of age tho!!!!

Summer 1969 - Yorkville avenue @ Hazelton in Toronto Canada --- this district has since been redeveloped erasing the landmarks of beatnick and hippie culture and creating a shopping and dining playground for wealthy tourists.

It was purple doubledome sold to us [in front of the old Mount Sinai hospital where I had been born 16 years prior,] by one of Marshall McLuhan's sons who had a neat little plastic bag of what looked like 20 of them, and I dreamed of this bag for years afterwards.

I was leaning on a fence at a cafe when it began to hit, and a delightful fat Oriental guy sitting on a raised patio was reading my mind and smiling and saying interesting cheshire cat things while the whiter shade of pale was playing endlessly.

Then I remember a manic car ride in the back seat driven by a colleague of my buddy in which I only saw stop frame jerky kaleidoscopic animation of our progress to the suburbs - where I chilled in my buddy's living room and watched an analog alarm clock go backwards for a five hours, and then walked home barefoot while the concrete was all of tickly broken glass and shining rainbows.

My mother joined me on our porch and got contact high, then my dad woke up and yelled at me for a half hour and I watched him grow and shrink.

I thought of myself as rainbow child for several months afterwards and had trouble not hearing whiter shade of pale continnuoously in imaginary stereo splendour for a very long time.

Last edited:
1998, 15yo, took with older friends who very maturely suggested me to take a quarter as a first time, thank guys otherwise I'd have gone with a full tab! type of tab: freddy cat or bart or hoffman don't remember, that's just silly marketing after all, potency: lol those details were not important at that time, it was a good trip though! It was a custom of ours to travel to venice and trip around the city, it was called "let's go to venice and eat a "paper", crazy times, couldn't ever do it now, very exhausting!

Last edited:
I was 19 years old, a freshmen at college. The year was 2012. It was the day before Super Bowl Sunday and my friend said he knew some guys who could get us acid.

We drove to a parking lot of a local grocery store right off campus and met the two guys. They said they’d just laid it fresh on some cardstock. It was wrapped in a cigarette cellophane package, and it was indeed cardstock with ten lines haphazardly drawn on it with a pencil, dividing it into ten hits.

We drove off to our favorite smoking spot to get high beforehand and bought some Redbulls because we were young and dumb, thinking we’d need caffeine to stay awake for it lol.

We got this creepy guy known as Damien from our dorm to come and trip sit us, he was the only guy we knew who had tried acid so it seemed fitting. He hung out in the background and played music (on guitar and on computer) for us throughout, came and went a few times. It took about two hours to come up I recall.

We ate one tab, nothin. Two tabs, nothin. We cut the last 4 tabs into three pieces and ate them too. Then a bit later I recall laying on the floor starring at the popcorn asbestos ceiling and saying, “Something is happening.” And indeed it was lol… we were hit by a freight train. It was easily the most intense experience of my life. I felt my mind and body both expanding to the outer reaches of reality and beyond. We thought we had the universe figured out. We were literally communicating with each other telepathically. It was something else.

As the years went on me and those two friends roomed together. One became a full blown dead head drop out. The other became my best friend and we lived together for three years. I’d share some drugs with him frequently, we tripped a lot after that. But nothing will ever quite compare to that first acid trip.

I think it was around 2011, I had 20 years.
I only had a few shrooms and (several) pot experiences...
For me it felt very different to the shrooms experience.
Shrooms was like going crazy for a while, and then understanding that the mind "doesn't really exist", it was my first ego death experience, but it was pretty traumatic.
When I took LSD was pretty different, it was like using my brain for the first time, reconnecting with some hidden but always present form of higher consciousness/intelligence that was there in my depth, it was crispy, completely clear, the definition of total ME and total LUCIDITY.
It was like my mind became crystal, even within the temporary confussion, the confussion was crystalline and inviting.
I had an amazing moment where I understood/felt my city, the atmosphere of my city, what it was to live in THAT city, with the specific and amazing history it has.

Take account that it was only 3/4 of a tab, but was pretty potent.

2001. I was 16. Sugar cubes.

I went to an all day combined military air show and fireworks display with several hundred thousand people in attendance. (Thunder over Louisville)

It was awesome and I tripped every year at thunder for awhile after that.

1996, 1 tab of white blotter.

Was looking at some wood grain and then I saw a dragon in it. There was a shift in consciousness and spent time observing what that shift was like. Was a very mild experience. Was so exciting.

My first acid in 1994 with almost 20 years…

Classic blotters of the bicycle ride - the unit with the “25” on it.

With a dear friend who is deeply missed.

lsd_blotter_hofmann3.jpg

19 years old 3 110 ug tabs. I lived a trillion lifetimes that night. Went further on LSD than 99.9% of humans to ever take it.