View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides When was the first time you experienced lsd

AussieJoe

Bluelighter
The first time...where were you ....what form did it come in eg blotter or other...how long ago ...and a brief description of the first 10mins ...if you care to share

2007, some unknown printed blotter. I remember starting Harry Potter with my buddy and soon as it got to the part where dude told Harry “there’s no such thing as magic!” I nearly died laughing. I knew I was in for a good ride.

We went on an adventure through our neighborhood at night to go get some snacks down at the store, felt crazy considering it was only 5-6 blocks.

Then everyone fell asleep and I was sat there wanting to do something so I went out trying to catch the sunrise but by the time I got somewhere decent it was already up lol.

-GC

Late 90's on blotter paper was at a Bad Religion concert. It was one of the best psychedelic experiences of my life despite having tried dozens of psychedelic, dissociative and deleriant compounds in just about every possible setting short of a jail cell. I had only tried psilocybin prior in to this. A concert might not be the best setting for many people not inexperienced and with psychedelics, but there couldn't have been a better setting for me.

Not LSD but ALD-52 blotters in 2018 without a trip sitter or any drugs/meds that could have stopped what was about to happen

After dosing I fell asleep for an hour then woke up to massive anxiety/terror/impending doom and immediately started vomiting severely non stop for hours and eventually spitting up blood

That's basically the whole trip lol except for the same repeating hallucination where half my face was melting so obviously I was having a stroke

Poison-52 would have been a more accurate description

My first LSD trip was when I was 16. It was an underdosed street tab, sold as 225 or 325ug but felt like 50-80ug or so. I took it on a dare after showing it to a friend and him saying "dude touching it absorbed some into your skin, might as well just take it now" (we were fucking stupid back then). I went to go workout with a friend who snuck me into his gym, and that has since become a comeup tradition for me that I do almost every time I take LSD. I remember seeing fractal panther heads on the ground while doing DB rows.

The trip was very underwhelming but still a pretty good trip, even though I was going through a lot back then. I wasn't living at home at the time due to some family issues, but I had a great conversation with my parents that likely led to me moving back in a couple weeks later. I could see through all of their bullshit for the first time in my life, and instead of being angry I would just ignore it and steer the conversation back to the topic at hand. The tab was weak enough that they didn't even notice that I was tripping.

I wanted to meet up with some girl I barely knew, but her phone died when she was going to meet up with me so that fell through. (In hindsight I dodged a bullet there.) Running around felt like I was Sonic the Hedgehog, and going to a subway station while acid-testing my (at-the-time a DJ) friend's latest psytrance song felt like I was in a spaceship. I ended up smoking a ton of cannabis about 6 hours in with a makeshift apple bong in a (semi-unsuccessful) attempt to make the LSD stronger after coming down. All it did was make the footprints in the snow look like fish jumping in and out of water. I went to a friend's house on the other side of the city in the middle of the night. I had an incredible experience listening to this indie song on the bus on my way there. I was looking out the window as the 2 minutes of buildup lead to this amazing chorus (with the song coincidentally referencing LSD despite having not being 'psychedelic-type music'), surrounded by snow with only me, the driver, and one or two other passengers around. I'd been up for 40-50 hours by the time I left my friend's house (6am, ~10-12 hours after taking the tab at this point), so I kept fading in and out of consciousness on public transit for about 5-6 hours. I'd wake up at one end of the city, switch to the bus going the other direction, then immediately pass out again. I eventually got home and passed out for about 15 hours. I'd originally planned on making breakfast and going to school.

It was overall a good experience, but I did quite a few things wrong. In the end, it was good that the dosage was inaccurate (though I wasn't expecting it to be more than 150-200ug.)

In 1978 I was 16, so before I even got a driver's license and learned to drive, heheh, I dropped acid for the first time.

6 months prior, I had bought Peter Stafford's book The Psychedelics Encyclopedia at the head shop where I would go to get stuff
for my pot smoking hobbyist activities. I was quickly completely obsessed with everything the book went on at length about,
it was just so fucking interesting, all of it, all the details of each substance
the whole history and everything about Marijuana, Psilocybin, MDA, MDMA, Ayahuasca, DMT, Ibogaine, and of course LSD.
I would read it over and over again, pretty much memorized the damn book when I began to feel
nothing less than trying these substances myself would do any more.

I remember I most wanted to take mushrooms but mushrooms weren't widely
available in the suburbs of Los Angeles then, or not to 16 year old nerds like myself anyway.
I can't remember how I figured it out, but one of the guys at school was selling acid but really
hush about it. He really did not like me at all, so I don't know how we got to the point where
he told me he was selling acid. I remember sitting in the smoking area at school, which was a kind of
look the other way place that school security guards would let us smoke cigarettes and pot
and even would smoke there with us and that was the only place I would see the guy and talk to him
and he would take the piss out of me pretty severely and pretty much constantly, while huffing down my joints, he didn't think I was the kind of
person who should be with all the cool kids and the bad kids getting stoned at school
so he was there to do me the favor of smoking my pot for me, which I suppose he felt I had no business having.

So, in the mean time I had been propagandizing my buddies day after day at school about all the stuff Peter Stafford's book was saying about
LSD and psychedelics and gradually brainwashing them probabaly so that they too felt like, "Yeah we gotta take acid or eat some mushrooms
for sure, dood." Oh yeah, for sure. That was this stoner thing that stoners used to say back then all the time,
every time you had a chance, you had to work in a "for sure." Or "Oh yeah, for sure," instead of "uh-huh" or "yeah"
just to signal that you were following what someone was saying in a conversation or that you agreed with them. For sure.
For sure, dood. Fir shir. You even said it to your Mom after awhile and called your Mom, dood. "Will you please do the dishes?" "Oh yeah, for sure dood!"
We liked smoking pot a lot
but we did not think of ourselves as stoners did not find that those people accepted us, so "Oh yeah for sure," was
kind of ironic or sarcastic at first and then it kind of gradually set in as part of the furniture in your at school
with your buddies parlance. One of my buddies was half convinced everyone smoked pot in Los Angeles, clearly
all of the teachers at our school were complete stoners, and he always had these moments he'd share from
Mr. Freiburger's trigonomtery lecture or Ms Kovac's chemistry class that clearly indicated they were stoned
while teaching at school, the cops were all stoners, everyone's parents were, "No, dood, this is the 1970's.
Everybody smokes pot, everyone! All the time! Everywhere! We're not even burn outs or stoners and we smoke pot all the time.
Thats what its become dood!"

So I finally scored three purple microdot hits from the guy in the smoking area. He thought it was completely hilarious
that someone like myself, so studious, and whacky was going to take acid. He wouldn't even sell me any
at first. "No. man, you shouldn't take acid, its not for everyone and definitely not for you." But he soon caved
in, wanted a few extra bucks or something. So he handed me the makeshift notebook
paper origami envelope he had taken such care to package the three purple microdots with and sold them to me for 6 bucks or so.
And I remember he emphasized again and again "But don't take all of these yourself ok!? You would completely freak out, its too much.
You said You're going to take these with Leonard and Jon right? OK. Do that. But look,
I don't ever take more than two of these myself, alright? One is enough for me. I think you should break these up and try and take
half of a hit. But Really, you shouldn't even take any man. You'll probably have a freak out and tell your Mom you got them from me."

I got the hits from him on a Friday at school, phoned my buddies and we agreed to meet at one of their houses.
I didn't take Mr. Smoking Area's advice and take a half, I thought he was just being a cunt as usual saying I should take half.
But I'd read Peter Stafford's book enough times to respect LSD and not take too much. So, We each dropped a hit at my friends house. His Mom didn't
didn't give a fuck what we did, so we'd always party at his house, in fact we could even invite half the school to come over and
his Mom would just go upstairs to her bedroom and leave us to it. So 3 of us dropped at about 2 pm at his house there in our drugs safety zone and we
hung out for a bit, did not smoke any pot for some reason, and then went out to this large pretty major park near his house
about 5 minutes walk away.

As it turned out, at the park that day, there were these AYSO soccer games being played. AYSO, if you don't know it, was or is a kind of national organized
soccer league in the U.S. that kids at the time could get involved in, maybe still do, dunno. So each of the fields had these bleachers we could sit down at, and we did.
I don't really remember any come up if there was any, but we were all suddenly not feeling like walking around, so maybe that was the come up.
So we just sat there watching these little kids playing soccer for awhile, maybe only 6-7 years old, they were pretty small and young so
it was actually quite amazing even before we started coming up, we were pretty impressed at how good they were for being such
small kids. But after a while they had suddenly become hysterically funny to watch, and at some point we looked at each other and it was like, "Oh. Oh yeah.
We're high as fuck. This is acid. This is great!" The hilarity just kept building
we are laughing our heads off and the kids had morphed into these weird exaggerations of themselves and
the way they looked, just so utterly apopleptic and driven and self-important about something so absurd as their little kids soccer game,
and we were just sitting there howling with laughter at them without stopping for an hour, it got a bit out of hand,
I'm surprised no one came over and asked us to leave, no doubt no one likes being laughed at when they are trying to win a soccer game.
Maybe the parents just thought we were just superfluous idiots anyway and it didn't matter so they let it ride. I know that I had soon become really
completely blissed out from the body high and all the laughing. I felt very nearly orgasmically blissed out. The sky was swarming with star shaped beings
that looked amazing. Then audio distortions set in, there was this one coach who
was completely manic and just out of his seat and shouting to his team and he began to sound like some kind of bellowing
walrus, The parents as well, like a flock of beached elephant seals it was just another level of insanely funny shit. The coach literally just sounded like he was shoutng
this walrusian monosyllable again and again, this "Mrope! Mrope!... Mawp!" Mrope!" I couldn't stand it. One of the guys was
like, "I'm fucking gonna get a hernia if I don't stop laughing man. Serious, we gotta get out of here, I'm losing my mind! And I'm getting a hernia dood!"
It was this bizarre mix of alarm and hilarity that had set in, he was looking really pretty worried and like he might freak out
so we decided to leave. But also too, we had clicked into LSD philosophical revelation mode as another layer to what we were going through
on the bleachers and I remember we all seemed to get it that we were the same way, were no different from these kids and their bellowing walrus coaches and parents,
we too were just these giant inflated bobble headed, Mr Potatoe headed stubby legged maniacs that would kill practically
for something as trivial as getting a ball away from someone. Referring to the LSD, referring to the
game and human life itself shaking our heads still laughing in turn each of us kept saying to one another, "This shit is ridiculous man!"

We left and decided to walk about 5 miles across town to this one art/revival movie house, they were showing a whole bunch of
live concert movies, Yes live, an early Pink Floyd movie, Cocksucker Blues (I think) which was a documentary about the Rolling Stones and some
other films of other bands. At one point we should have been arrested probably. This wall around this house really sucked us in
we were tripping even harder and it just looked amazing. I've checked the wall out since many times, the bricks were mixed with something
that made them froth up like lava or they actually were lava mixed with regular brick material. And there was some big moss tufts
and some ivy growing on the wall in places. Anyway, we were mesmerized just standing on these people's front lawn gawping at their
wall like zombies for about half an hour. There were dragons and demons, lizards and castles and fish and all kinds of things emerging and disappearing
and reemerging from the wall. One of the guys who was a budding ceramicist, sculptor and clay artist was like, "Dood, if I could
do clay like what this wall is doing I'd be a millionaire." It was so amazing we didn't even seem to care we looked completely insane
and we were lucky the owners probably weren't home or there could have been a problem. Youre 16 though and you are used to pissing
everyone off all of the time because you are this big moose eeddjit busting everything in the China shop all the time so you think nothing
of standing there slobbering, saucer eyed staring at a brick wall for an hour.

As we continued to walk it got to be a bit dark, which helped a lot getting me absorbed in these visions of the whole cosmos and my ceramicist friend
began getting a bit vociferous about the eternal truth of things he had just discovered. All of it happening as we walked and walked. Me and the other guy were not really understanding him
but I began questioning him about what he was saying, and it got a bit chippy, he got pretty contemptuous of me, "You have no idea what I am talking about anyway. Man...just...I don't know..." And the other guy
was just laughing at both of us. By the time we got to the revival movie house and the movie started he was still deeply absorbed in some kind
of revelations of eternal wisdom, and things would happen, trivial things like, change back for the movie ticket was 33 cents and he would be like,
"You see there? Thats exactly how it is. But no, you don't, do you, you don't see it." Or some passerby would say something to someone else and he would
interpret it as deep and indicative.
And me and the other guy would just give him an eye roll, we had come down a lot and I think our other friend was still way out there. He was dismissed
for the day in my mind when the Yes movie started and he began to see God or something looking up at the screen in tears with intense reverence. The acid had done the
opposite for me Yes just seemed contrived and tacky. I felt like I was seeing through some scam they were pulling, they seemed like these total charlatans.
A few years before I was very into them, bought many of their records, memorized a lot of Jon Anderson's lyrics and could sing along. I had sort of outgrown them
and was into Iggy, David Bowie, the Velvet Underground, the Clash and the Sex Pistols by the time we dropped this day.
The other guy and I were like, "What a pompous ridiculous band." They were hilarious. And we started in laughing
like hell at everything again. Yes was pure comedy and my friend with the hotline to the universal truth got up and left and sat somewhere else.
There were only a few people in theater for the Yes movie, so again we managed not getting into problems with people for laughing and making fun
of everything in that movie quite loudly. I don't remember how I got home or what happened after the movies.

All three of us were amazed by our first experience and to this day after maybe 50 trips in my life, a good number of them heroic doses, this first one was one of my favorites.
We bought more acid off Mr. Smoking Area a month later, it was some blank white blotter and we hung out at the one guy's house for quite awhile and did art for a bit. But he was having some kin dof
weird affair with this dirty old lady in his neighborhood, and she called him up and he said he wanted to go hang with her. Maybe he also didn't want us laughing the whole time
he was making his ascension to Neptune and ruining all that again, so me and the other guy split to go look at the wall we were blown away by the first time and I remember it was
just as amazing if not more so, more colorful too or something, but I don't remember much else of this second trip. I think we just walked around town
and checked everything out. It was a blast of a trip too. I never seem to have bad trips, only bad patches during trips sometimes and I sometimes seem to have trouble integrating trips.
I get blown out of the water and spend a month sort of shell shocked. Its sometimes like what i experience on psychedelics is so incredible and wonderfull that coming down and being back to
normal is the bad trip. So I have a two week long bad trip of a kind of psychedelic depression or something.

1986. Paper blotter my girlfriend obtained from a fucked up British backpacker in a gay bar in Sydney’s Oxford Street during Mardi Gras.

Totally wondrous mind-fuck for about 6 hours followed by increasing sleepless sketchiness for about 36 hours until I found some valium, The insomnia comedown put me off acid for ages. eventually I learned bigger doses = smoother finish and good sleep at end.

1997, Tyssen street studios candy flip, worst experience of my life. I didn't know what it was someone told me to just take it.

It put me off lsd up till quite recently and now I see the light.

Edit: make that and now I see the light thanks to the lsd analog's which make that you can sleep

Last edited:
I had a friend drop 4 hits on my tongue and it wasn't kicking in after two hours. Finally a friend pulled out a roach saved from some couch and we take two hits and it's gone. We're watching satellite TV at this time (2007) and they had this old war movie about Normandy. All the sudden everything starts waving and I see the American soldiers land on the beaches of Normandy with bagpipes. I even had auditory hallucinations about the sounds the bag pipes made. This, to me, was the most hilarious dramatic retelling of a horrible war. The next image that stood out was of The Duke riding a jeep with anti aircraft going off which looked like fireworks as The Duke's face melted. Then I listened to Uncle John's Band by the Grateful Dead and was the most happy I had been in sometime.

Last edited:
Not exactly LSD but the first lysergamide I tried was al-lad. 150 mic clearnet sourced at the time. Dropped in the pub. Started coming up and Mrs wants to stay as we met people we know. Everybody on booze only. They all decide to play pool, I'm watching this as the peak hits and feel I'm Newton writing the laws of motion despite the tracers the balls leave in their wake. Then it's suggested it's my turn, "urghh yeah sure". I fuck up an easy shot with the defence "I can't help it if the you change the laws of physics!" Cue weird looks, then the penny dropped with them. Manage to somehow pot the next one, someone buys me a lemonade in celebration ("don't buy him alcohol, he's on drugs!"). Eventually persuade the Mrs the pub is not the place for me. Get home and glasto is on the telly, Chrvches come on and I hear the colour purple. That's the bit that always sticks, blew me away.

1974, 15 years old.
Purple Haze (microdot)
Roller skating rink.
Had a blast.
I wasn't normally much of a skater, but I remember the guy with the whistle in the center of the rink kept yelling at me
"Slow down! Slow down!"
I heard colors and tasted music.
Far-fuckin-out.

my first life changing trip wasn't until about 2012

I had done many drugs until then

but that one trip

I wander through hollow bands

LSD and chemicals form her silver lands

one day, I will kiss again her silver hands

1978, purple microdot, got some from my older brother and with a friend whose older brother was friends with my older brother ha ha. It was a school night, we were both 14. We walked around the neighborhood and then just sat in his room and listen to music. By the time I was 16 I had tripped about 20 times on LSD and had also experimented with morning glory seeds. In my room, with parents wandering around the house. Also Grateful Dead concerts that I went to four times a year. Even from a young age I was fascinated with the Beatles Sergeant Pepper. So I was headed that way anyway. And since then, yeah, I got a few more in. 😇

One of the stronger trips I’ve had was two snoopy blotters when I was 16. We were camping overnight with about five friends that also took two hits. It was the first time for some of them and it was a blast.

It was another two years before I got to try mushrooms. Mushrooms just were not abundant in the late 70s. But if you knew the right people you could acquire some

Last edited:
Omg, with my ex gf I think. Fucking ace se33³333x then I was lost eating pure mdma at my friends apartment lolololol

First of all thanks for sharing ...much appreciated
Well 1972....17 years old....sitting in coffee shop pool table jukebox playing deep purple or led zeppelin in corner of room...cant remember which .couple of friends arrive they are like 2 years older.
Bill turns around and says we got some pink dots want to try one ...better than drinking .Dots dots whats he on about lol Yah ok i will try them ...so we sit at the table he pulls out some aluminium foil and puts them on the table.I look at them they are so fkn tiny ....i said fuck them dots are small Bill just laughs. So we all take one.We go where the pool table is and play a game of pool ...of course i lose Bill is a fkn pool shark lol...so i sit down and Bill and Steve start to play.Game goes pretty quick go to start another.Im sitting there and got this grin smile on my face feeling a bit woozy in the guts and felt like static electricity on my skin.Thinking this is fkn ok lol better than drinking .Waiting for the pool game to start why the fuck are you waving the cue around get on with it .So he goes to break the balls ...im watching the whiteball its going really slow..then speeds up and breaks the balls OMFG ....the balls just fly off the table in different directions like comets all these trails ...looking around all these intense bright colours dripping down the walls like candle wax...everythings come to life lol ...bloke behind the counter couldnt recognise him knew him well but he kept changing into different folk .Bill comes over has it come on yet ..all i could do was nod ....its comes on heavy but you can handle ...a voice i would hear a number of times during the night.Sat there for a while and just watched in amazement all the stuff going on geometric patterns everywhere things appearing then dissapearing.We get up to leave and go out ...walk past jukebox all these musical notes coming out of it then they would get bigger and bigger followed me out to the door.Get outside on the pavement fkn hell cars dont look like cars ....try to cross the road cant see how close the car is coming too busy watching it turn into all sorts of thing ...then its too late to cross lol ...eventually we get across ....keep on getting distracted along the way ...stop and look at all these things in the gutter ...rubbish lol ...they all got a life of their own ...walked for hours to nowhere lol every house had a story .....kinda get the picture lol ....well once the peak a few hours later settled down seemed to have some sort of control....sort of lol...got home looking at the house ..yah its my house dont look like it but yah it is .Go to backdoor cos mums asleep cant put key in door ...it kept bending ffs ....so i climbed through bedroom window ...that was something else....made a shit load of noise...lying on the bed its starting to wear off slowly ...crashed and woke up in the afternoon .Oh what a night ...one of many more to come over the years

1978, purple microdot, got some from my older brother and with a friend whose older brother was friends with my older brother ha ha. It was a school night, we were both 14. We walked around the neighborhood and then just sat in his room and listen to music. By the time I was 16 I had tripped about 20 times on LSD and had also experimented with morning glory seeds. In my room, with parents wandering around the house. Also Grateful Dead concerts that I went to four times a year. Even from a young age I was fascinated with the Beatles Sergeant Pepper. So I was headed that way anyway. And since then, yeah, I got a few more in. 😇

One of the stronger trips I’ve had was two snoopy blotters when I was 16. We were camping overnight with about five friends that also took two hits. It was the first time for some of them and it was a blast.

It was another two years before I got to try mushrooms. Mushrooms just were not abundant in the late 70s. But if you knew the right people you could acquire some
Funny you say that about Sgt. Peppers. That was the first record album I ever owned, my parents bought it for me for my 6th birthday present, little did they know, heheh.
That has always been my thinking though, that record had a lot to do with my entry into psychdelics when I got older. Also The mob of older kids that lived next door, freaking
twelve kids in that family, some of them were pretty hippied out or had wild biker boyfriends or other kinds of freaky boyfriends and even had band rehearsals in their garage for awhile, one of the girls was this kind of
Ronettes style bad girl vocalist so that influenced me a lot too. They had Hendrix's Foxy Lady single over there and I heard that a lot and loved that song to bits, still do.

First of all thanks for sharing ...much appreciated
Well 1972....17 years old....sitting in coffee shop pool table jukebox playing deep purple or led zeppelin in corner of room...cant remember which .couple of friends arrive they are like 2 years older.
Bill turns around and says we got some pink dots want to try one ...better than drinking .Dots dots whats he on about lol Yah ok i will try them ...so we sit at the table he pulls out some aluminium foil and puts them on the table.I look at them they are so fkn tiny ....i said fuck them dots are small Bill just laughs. So we all take one.We go where the pool table is and play a game of pool ...of course i lose Bill is a fkn pool shark lol...so i sit down and Bill and Steve start to play.Game goes pretty quick go to start another.Im sitting there and got this grin smile on my face feeling a bit woozy in the guts and felt like static electricity on my skin.Thinking this is fkn ok lol better than drinking .Waiting for the pool game to start why the fuck are you waving the cue around get on with it .So he goes to break the balls ...im watching the whiteball its going really slow..then speeds up and breaks the balls OMFG ....the balls just fly off the table in different directions like comets all these trails ...looking around all these intense bright colours dripping down the walls like candle wax...everythings come to life lol ...bloke behind the counter couldnt recognise him knew him well but he kept changing into different folk .Bill comes over has it come on yet ..all i could do was nod ....its comes on heavy but you can handle ...a voice i would hear a number of times during the night.Sat there for a while and just watched in amazement all the stuff going on geometric patterns everywhere things appearing then dissapearing.We get up to leave and go out ...walk past jukebox all these musical notes coming out of it then they would get bigger and bigger followed me out to the door.Get outside on the pavement fkn hell cars dont look like cars ....try to cross the road cant see how close the car is coming too busy watching it turn into all sorts of thing ...then its too late to cross lol ...eventually we get across ....keep on getting distracted along the way ...stop and look at all these things in the gutter ...rubbish lol ...they all got a life of their own ...walked for hours to nowhere lol every house had a story .....kinda get the picture lol ....well once the peak a few hours later settled down seemed to have some sort of control....sort of lol...got home looking at the house ..yah its my house dont look like it but yah it is .Go to backdoor cos mums asleep cant put key in door ...it kept bending ffs ....so i climbed through bedroom window ...that was something else....made a shit load of noise...lying on the bed its starting to wear off slowly ...crashed and woke up in the afternoon .Oh what a night ...one of many more to come over the years
Yeah, those dots. heheh. The purple microdot I took as my first acid, I never saw the likes of ever again. The acid I ran into was all blotter after that. In the states around '82 there was this amazingly designed samurai blotter, each hit had a different abstract geometrical figure, in gold leaf or what looked like it on a white circle framed in black. There's a document on Erowid that documents various tabs sent in for analysis complete with pictures of the blotters. I was amazed to see the samurai on there and get a better look at all the different hits. But yeah, microdots and tiny barrell shaped acid I heard tell of were just so unique and I have never heard of them being used anymore. I guess they still make gell window pane hits these days, which I used to hear about back in the day but never encountered myself.

We were very fortunate Oldman Liver probably after 6 months or so we run into these hippies living in a different part of Sydney...our acid scene changed then dramatically...instead of Bill getting them from the bikies at the pub...half a dozen ten at a time ....we would go and see the hippie lads lol.Go there spend a couple of days there ....these lads were like acid royalty to us ...which ones you want out come all different colored microdots...windowpane ...plain blotters ..how many you want 100 200 1000...we used to pool our cash together get 2 or 3 hundred at a time ....didnt seem to last too long either....we gave a bit away as well ......Well it dosent take long word seems to spread ...bit like the chick who got the clap everyone knows even ppl you dont know.Now we have all these ppl chasing us up to get on ...
Strangers lol oh so and so said you guys got really good acid ummm yah want some lol ...our small circle of friends turns much bigger lol ...in the end we put a few of them on to the hippy lads just so we wouldnt keep on running out all the time .Good days good memories ...a lifetime ago now .No mobile phones..no internet ...no cameras every 10ft ....1972-1980 ...unforgettable