• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants When smoking meth, how can you tell what is just toxic shit seperate from the meth that forms after a while???

Clean your bowl at that point, there is a couple guides on here that I could reference if you would like

I would acetone wash my meth to clean out most common cuts. Then a 1-2 point bowl would smoke nicely and crack back almost pure white each time while slowly turning a light caramel colour as the puddle got smaller and smaller. My technique was very good and it always tasted sweet until the very end.

By the last few puffs the puddle would quickly turn almost treacly and dark caramel with a horrible taste. I never knew if that was burnt or some shit that that the acetone did not remove. At that point I just chucked out what was left.

I have no idea how to acetone wash it.....can you explain it...
Pure methamphetamine does not dissolve in pure anhydrous acetone. Many common cuts (like MSM) do dissolve in pure anhydrous acetone. You can clean a gram of meth in less than 15 minutes. Pure anhydrous acetone is legal and can be purchased from the hardware store. Store it airtight to prevent moisture contaminating it.

There are different opinions on how to do it most effectively - use the search engine to find lots of threads with slightly different approaches. I use this method:

1. Crush your methamphetamine to a very fine powder (first go only do half a gram to make sure you get it right)
2. Place your crushed methamphetamine into a small amount of anhydrous acetone in a glass shot glass or similar size glass container and stir vigorously. Some people say the acetone should be chilled in the freezer first. I used maybe 20 mls and stir for maybe 3-5 minutes. I never measured or timed it.
3. Place a brown paper coffee filter in a funnel and your acetone/methamphetamine mix into the filter. The purified meth will stay inside the filter and the acetone containing your unwanted cuts will flow through the paper and out the funnel.
4. Some people take what flowed through the filter/funnel and pour it through again just to make sure. I never did.
5. Scrape the white crystalline powder on the inside of your paper filter onto a glass plate and spread evenly.
6. Allow to dry out in a very low heat electric oven for a couple of minutes or under an incandescent light bulb for a short time.
7. Don’t leave out in open for too long as the meth can soak up water from a humid atmosphere
7. As soon as it no longer smells like acetone it is good to consume by your preferred ROA.

Some people recommend a different approach to cleaning meth called A/B extraction. It is slightly more complicated but apparently removes a greater range of cuts. I’ve never used it so cannot comment.

As for cleaning the bowl. I used the lightly chewed end of a split wooden ice cream stick (about .5 cm wide) moistened with water to lightly scrape off anything hard (like brown residue left from last few puffs). Keep finger on opposite side of glass to prevent punching through. Then I would use a very small piece of water moistened chux magic eraser to clean inside and outside of bowl. For inside, I just poked it around gently with the same bit of ice cream stick.

I have never had to use any cleaning chemicals or bleach to get a perfect clean inside and out with that method. Should be done between every single bowl.

I did not clean the stem since the white residue that accumulates there can be saved until your bag is empty and them diluted with a bit of water, dried out, and smoked as a last resort.