View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

When is the right time to use LSD & DMT

Blendincolor

Greenlighter
Hello guys, weather is fantastic here in turkey, hope everyone is having a great summer vacation. I was just curious about the right time to use these two drugs. I have heard Alot of great things about them. I know this is sort of a personal preference but just the guidelines told by experienced people as opposed to papers on the Internet would be much appreciated. My experience with psychedelics is rather new. Since the beginning of the year 2014 I started with truffels, just a half box of the mild kind. From that moment on, I have raised the dose to 1.5 boxes, and have consumed 2 boxes once which got rid of my ego completely. But that's for another post. I have also eaten shrooms twice, mdma,cocaïne, and ex. İ feel amazing after my last mushroom trip and want to know if I'm ready for more..

Go for it!!!
You sound like you're in a good mood and you enjoy psilocin so you'll probably have a really good time on LSD. I've never done DMT but I'm sure I'd enjoy it.

How long ago was this last mushroom trip? Gotta give us some more information to work with...I will say that for newbies, tripping every couple weeks is fine, once a week for a short period of time probably won't cause problems but generally speaking tripping once a week is not smart...even every other week is kinda overdoing it once you have more experience, but occasional periods of that aren't a problem. Given that you liked the mushrooms, you'll love LSD & DMT!

How long ago was this last mushroom trip? Gotta give us some more information to work with...I will say that for newbies, tripping every couple weeks is fine, once a week for a short period of time probably won't cause problems but generally speaking tripping once a week is not smart...even every other week is kinda overdoing it once you have more experience, but occasional periods of that aren't a problem. Given that you liked the mushrooms, you'll love LSD & DMT!

Well, I tripped mushrooms about 4 days ago and am still in a amazing afterglow of wonderful thoughts, positive energy and a somewhat new appreciation for life, love and music. I plan on taking lsd in the first week of August once I get back from vacation. I trip usually once every two weeks.. Truffels used to be nice but I'm enjoying mushrooms so much more recently.. İm in love with the possibilities and am not afraid to dig deeper. But if course others experience and knowledge is well appreciated :)

DMT feels kind of like a very short mushroom trip that's several times more intense. If you liked mushrooms DMT is a pretty safe bet for a good time. LSD is pretty cool, as long as you have test kits. Honestly though for best results, wait at the very least a week or two between tripping. Just be careful with your mental history.

DMT feels kind of like a very short mushroom trip that's several times more intense. If you liked mushrooms DMT is a pretty safe bet for a good time. LSD is pretty cool, as long as you have test kits. Honestly though for best results, wait at the very least a week or two between tripping. Just be careful with your mental history.

My mental history was a fear of mine, but after doing so much I have completely forgotten of the terrible past..

good question, cause i met up with my friend today to hit the beach up and almost smoked some dmt after our trip last night,

great post!