When is the best time to drink your piss after vyvanse to guarantee you get some more

Yeah but vegetables are lacking in one essential vitamin that's often overlooked.
Vitamin P.

Funnily enough...

"Hennig Brand discovered phosphorus in 1669, in Hamburg, Germany, preparing it from urine. (Urine naturally contains considerable quantities of dissolved phosphates.) Brand called the substance he had discovered 'cold fire' because it was luminous, glowing in the dark." He was looking for gold but all he got was P!

https://www.sciencehistory.org/distillations/hennig-brandt-and-the-discovery-of-phosphorus

You won't get anything from it. Adderall works for this and of course methamphetamine

I've only done it 2 or 3 times spaced out over a week. I think it'll stop working after that but who really knows

Yeah but vegetables are lacking in one essential vitamin that's often overlooked.
Vitamin P.

Okay, and what do you expect from this really weird experience??? Is it just for health or has it got psychotropic effects, too?? Or are you just kidding?

JJ

^Good point. I try not to, or at least say that it's a judgement when I do, which wasn't all that clear but for my character concerning most points.

As other must have said by now, if you aren't getting the focus or energy you need, the doc would be able to professionally manage that.

Im wondering if you arent supposed to form any opinion about a grown adult publicly expressing his intentions on drinking his own piss, what is anyone SUPPOSED to have an opinion on?

I read about a guy on another forum that when he was on amphetamines, used to save his piss in bottles, poor it onto trays, slowly dry it in the oven and then ingest the crystals that formed. Would not recommend though. Can't imagine the smell after hours of piss vapour lol

Omfg I cannot stop laughing 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I made an account just to thank all you guys for the hysteria I was put through reading all the comments😭 I shame not the OP; it’s just you think you’ve seen it all and then a thread on optimal windows of time for drinking your piss scrolls by

Yeah I've done some real questionable things but drinking ur urine to gets more effects of vyvanse is straight dooky.
If ur set on doing it anyways I'm sure you can research how vyvanse is metabolized and excreted through urine. that would give u ur answer

You're not alone OP. I drank my own pee (mostly o-desmethyltramadol) on the weekend because I ran out of tramadol (pharmacy closed earlier than usual) and it actually worked quite well. I wrote the whole experience in another forum, because I don't know if it will be allowed here. I know I hit rock bottom, but it worked. I don't think it was placebo because I didn't feel any WD symptom.

Tramadol acts as an opiate agonist through the binding of the parent drug and its O-desmethyl (M1) metabolite to mu-opioid receptors and through the weak inhibition of norepinephrine and serotonin reuptake. The active metabolite, O-desmethyltramadol, is a considerably more potent mu-opioid receptor agonist than its parent drug. In urine, approximately 30% of tramadol is excreted as unchanged drug, while approximately 60% is excreted as metabolites (N- and O-desmethyltramadol). The half-life of tramadol and O-desmethyltramadol is approximately 7 hours.
Source : https://www.mayocliniclabs.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/62595