When is the best time to drink your piss after vyvanse to guarantee you get some more

Okay but which urine has the most amount of vyvanse in your piss.

Is there none 8 hours after swallowing it? But most of it say 4-5 hours afterward

Because lisdex passes through your system more slowly than other forms of amphetamine, it's likely the liver processes a significantly larger fraction - meaning that your kidneys aren't filtering out as much d-amp as they may do when a user takes IR amps or meth, and that there's not going to be much in the urine. The highest concentration of what little there is would probably be in a window from about 2 to 4 hours after a single dose.

I'm just gunna say if u want to know so bad do your own experiments with it.this is not the sort of question there's an answer to.

I know it is easy to chuckle at this sort of thing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't deserve the same attention that any other thread would. If you want to get more Amphetamine bad enough to drink your urine, that is your deal.

OP, I think your best bet would be to drink your urine on a revolving basis every 4 hours after effects begin. Urine is sterile so the only thing you really need to be aware of is rehydrating throughout this process i.e. your urine will be progressively less_hydrating as you recycle it.

Pregabalin is excreted nearly 90% unchanged in urine. To say there aren't examples of this being done successfully with other substances is the subject of a future conversation I'm sure.

Proper waste management... the new frontier? As stated: Been done before and will again. If there be a way to recycle all the residuals in this body, I'm down. 'cepting the fact that urine is the least tasty (IMO/E) substance ever ingested. Therefor, unless life or death, I personally would need some type of distillation process before I would consider this means to an end.
one

It doesn't seem beyond at least exploring as a thought, if something can be done with the urine, though perhaps something more refined than drinking it. Perhaps a chemical separation to reclaim the amphetamines, because most of them pass through you unmetabolized and completely unchanged, still the exact same active drug. If you used a gram, you will excrete 2/3 of a gram. I wouldn't really think twice about someone deciding to experiment with drinking it. Couples engage in sex play quite commonly with urine, including consuming it. It's a bit weird but not batshit.

That said, I still think it is excreted over time. I can't see drinking glass after glass and it would get hard on one's tummy. but if there was a relatively simple way to exctract it. . .apparently there is a huge industry of selling a kind of steroid compound that pregnant women excrete in their urine, at the rate of about $15 000/day worth.

I need to know this, dont tell me about the harms of drinking urine etc.

If im taking 90-100 mg of vyvanse per day, in the morning at 7 AM, what time do I drink it or (times) if im looking to get back 10 IR worth of dextroamphetamine for example.
Why not try it and see if it works? Drink water so you do not become dehydrated.

The best time ia before yoh take Vyvanse because Mmmm.

Decided to get serious edit:

up to 54% of meth is excreted in urine, unchanged. D-amp is present as well up to 7%.

No idea when is the best time. Probably whenever you first piss after youve come down.. and only if you dont ever tell a soul.

Recrystallize it maybe.. (is that possible?)

Last edited:
On the bright side, piss contains many minerals and vitamins. Some people even cook their egg with it -- don't be desperate.