• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction When.fsm.l.!

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Disolve 60mv.jn two.ml.
Put tip of syrknge in then a bit further snd dp it normsly.into the bum..you gdt s sl ight rush of.wsrmnthness.sometimes.knocks.me.iut withim half.hour due to it being very vvariable thirty six tk seevmty one prrcent mesning somedays you fet.dojuvls deendiing on waht yoh ate e.t.c
also k did a hugw shit bassicxally.musg ofleared.mgboses.ouf and deffp.all gond and i want this to bd.lssy.time.plugging and sfickm to oral useas prescribsd.me
Also csn youuse a tiny bit of peoto bismol as got no bakong sods or shohkd i just leave it.
Plugging forty.mg npw.wakking to doctprd then i got s full trip o 20mg.oxys i szved for todzy
I never plug if i feel s vit cinstipsted or jf not gone in pver a dzy the smount of.poo thst bhilds up is madness even tskk g a
Axsfices every three fiur weel it needs to b sprted.
Alsl os.plugging.longer i. durstioom.or sjorrer

Hey Hezman. You're gonna have to repost this one cause I can't really understand what you're trying to say here!

He’s askin that if he drup 35jg in a sironge and squ£rff it will he no ok?

Please consider changing your drug doses and combinations. We all care about you and you seem consistently barely understandable.

no pussy bakin soda

he said it before, it must have a meaning in his head. So maybe he wants someone to take care of his habit? A slave? Dunno.

Still please people I know this is awkward.. it is but we must hang on.

Is it possible for you to post before you take whatever you take. Then maybe we can help suggest how you can hopefully be more coherent.