when do i use the estrogen blockers

Dude...you've gotta keep your estrogen DOWN...otherwise, crazy shit like this starts to happen:

NSFW:
badress.jpg

^^^ omfg that is fcuked up!

How many tamoxifen do i need? is 20 10mgpills ok? do i just take 1 a day for 20days?

Can you buy hcg tablets or do you have to inject it?

When do i start tamoxifen and HCG and how long do I stay on it for?

^^^ omfg that is fcuked up!

Can you buy hcg tablets or do you have to inject it?

The sublingual form of HCG (Releana) is a liquid that is delivered by a dropper under the tongue and is absorbed by membranes there. It's crap. There are no oral versions, once that stuff gets in your stomach, it's useless...dead.

And I strongly advise that you take P-mo's and Aanallein's advice. And lastly, please read the sticky that explains the rules on how to play in this park. No sourcing please! Good luck.

/V

20 10mg pills isn't enough. A Tamoxifen PCT is usually something like 60mg/ED for a week, 40mg/ED for the next week and 20mg/ED for the last 2 weeks. Its started 3 weeks after your last shot (as your using a long ester). Buying those tablets you would need 5 boxes.

I would seriously suggest searching for LIQUID TAMOXIFEN. Its usually much cheaper than buying the pills. Remember as your in the UK its going to cost you a bit more for postage- its usually something like $35 for the bottle plus $20 postage (so about £35 all in). That usually lasts for 1.5 PCT's....

k thanks ever so much i really appreciate it man

Just 3 more questions:

1. Do I inject the liquid tamoxifen, how often and how much?

2. Are you meant to inject the HCG? If so how often and how much?

3. I have a bruise on my thigh where I injected and was wondering if this is normal? I pulled back and there was no blood so injected at about a 130-150 degree angle> could that be why Im bruised? As I know its meant to be a 90 degree angle.

k thanks ever so much i really appreciate it man

Just 3 more questions:

1. Do I inject the liquid tamoxifen, how often and how much?

2. Are you meant to inject the HCG? If so how often and how much?

3. I have a bruise on my thigh where I injected and was wondering if this is normal? I pulled back and there was no blood so injected at about a 130-150 degree angle> could that be why Im bruised? As I know its meant to be a 90 degree angle.

1. You do not inject liquid nolva, it goes in your mouth.
2. Yes, you inject HCG. Dose depends on how you use it (during cycle or post).
3. Bruising happens all the time, the more often you do it, the better you will get at it. Bruising can also be caused by bad gear and thick pins. Try pinning right after a hot shower, or run the gear under some warm water...this can also help.

/V

1. I've given you some dosing guidelines for tamoxifen- stick to them and you should be fine
2. hcg injections usually start at 500iu and g up to 1500iu depending on how you use it. Running during the cycle will require less than 1 or 2 just before PCT. Hcg is also somewhat suppressive so I'd take your last shot a week before you start your tamoxifen.
3. See above. Lots of movement whilst inside the muscle will also contribute, so keep your hands steady. Running some hot water over the site after injection should also help the oil dispate and will help with some of the post injection pain.

I'm pretty sure Primoteston is actually an australian name for testosterone. When I was in Australia it was the most widely used steroid, and it was selling the same price as most testosterone, which was something like $300 a 10ml vial. Yes, that's right, $300... 8o