when do i use the estrogen blockers

thashorty199

Bluelighter
I doing a 6 week course of premotesten i curious on when do i need to use the estrogen blockers is it while on it or after the course is finished ... i takeing 1mil a week

Is that Primobolan?

Estrogen blockers (is it a SERM or an AI?) are generally used after the cycle is completed- usually ofset by a couple of weeks depending on the ester of the injectable used.

nar primoteston .... i not quiet shore which one it is i havent purchased it yet .... i weigh 69 kgs i was thinking the 1 mil a week should do the job

nar primoteston .... i not quiet shore which one it is i havent purchased it yet .... i weigh 69 kgs i was thinking the 1 mil a week should do the job

HEY!!!!! You are not ready to use aas. Good thing you haven't purchased it yet, because it would be a waste of your money. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH. Then read the sticky threads.

The fact that you don't know what chemical your talking about, then go on to say "1ml a week should do the job" disgusts me.

HEY!!!!! You are not ready to use aas. Good thing you haven't purchased it yet, because it would be a waste of your money. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH. Then read the sticky threads.

The fact that you don't know what chemical your talking about, then go on to say "1ml a week should do the job" disgusts me.

You fucken disgusts me, put it to him in a diff way you dip shit.

i know loads of people who dont even use any estrogen blockers or pct and suffer no bad effects after a course.

My mate (who has done lots of courses on AAS) says aslong as you drink mutant mass and keep training you wont get any problems.

You fucken disgusts me, put it to him in a diff way you dip shit.

why? he managed to say what he said without cursing or being offensive. unlike yourself.

as for bighooter.. your friends are idiots. running cycles without pct is retarded.

Lots of people share needles and don't get AIDS... but does that make it the right thing to do?

What happens if you develop estrogen related sides? You gonna wait that week till your SERM gets delivered whilst your growing nice looking titties and lactating?

my m8 knows someone who has been on steroids for 6 years without ANY break.

Unless hes telling porkies,

So you all recommend a pct, even for a 6week course? where do i buy a pct from?

ROFL- a 6 week course of DECA?!? you really didn't do ANY reading did you? Deca takes a long time to build in your system. Running it for anything less than 10 weeks would be pointless and ideally you'd want to run for 12-14 weeks. Stacked with testosterone.

Anyways to keep yourself safe you should definetly look into getting a PCT product. Use google to research liquid tamoxifen and I'm sure you'll be able to find something once you've done that.

I have no doubt that your mate has been on gear for 6 years. A lot of gyno problems come when coming off the steroids rather than just being on them. However some people can also develop issues whilst on cycle. Running for 6 years may not cause any problems now- but there is a good chance that he has killed his ability to reproduce. He may also require TRT for the rest of his life.

I don't know why drinking a protein shake can keep away gyno... does it conatin AI's or test boosters or something?

To the OP: primotesten sounds like it would be Primobolan... read below

Another commonly used steroid is primobolan, chemical name methanolone. It is a highly anabolic and low androgenic drug. It used to be available as an injectable in both acetate and enanthate esters, although only the enanthate ester is produced now from the company schering. Some underground companies have now produced shorter acting esters with methanolone, including acetate. It is available as an oral product as well, usually in 5mg and 25mg tabs, and they are not 17 alpha alkylated so liver toxicity is not an issue. The oral methanolone typically needs a dose of at least 100mg per day to be effective, and this can get expensive, so most people use the injectable. The concentration from the methanolone product by schering, primobolan, comes in 50mg and 100ml per ml ampoules. This steroid will not aromatize to estrogen and will not give big gains, but the gains will be very lean gains. This is one steroid that will not cause very many side effects unless the dosage is very high, and this makes it very popular among people who do not want to use more androgenic drugs. Methanolone is another steroid that is expensive comparitively, so many fakes are made. Some of the fakes are very good and it is very hard to tell them apart from the real product. It is best not to buy primobolan unless you are very sure of your source.

So as can be seen from this 1mil a week doesn't tell us much. Depending on the concentration and ester of your product you would want to be injecting at least 400mg a week. You would also want to run for longer than 6 weeks (I would say 10 weeks if you got the enanth ester which tends to be the most popular). I would also want to add testosterone at 400mg a week.

k so il go on a 12 week course

surely i will still see results without stacking with test?

where do you get you pct from? coz most websites sell fake stuff.

m8 his missus hasd had 2 miscarriages.... i will say no more

I would be a bit worried about the quality of his gear then. When running gear (especially for long peroids of time) your testees should stop producing sperm (in the same way that they stop producing testosterone).

Most LIQUID RESEARCH sites will not sell fake stuff. Theres just not enough to gain from selling fake stuff. The market is not large and your going to get more money from repeat custom.

Of course you may/will see results without stacking with test. Its just the sides from nandralone are pretty bad. Running test with nandralone will help offset any negative sides whilst adding to gains.

so whate else are the negative sides then?

If its just problems with my pork sword I can deal with that allday long, I might aswell not have 1 anyway.

Yeah mainly libido related issues- apart from that its a pretty well tolerated steroid. Other drawbacks of nandralone are its long ester so it takes a long time to come on and to clear and this also results in a long detection time >1 year.

Dude miscarriages wouldn't have to do with anything. SIGH. In my other post I tried to be civil but you're REALLY pushing me. Do you have NO understanding of human physiology?

I'll give you a breakdown..

1 your balls produce testosterone
2 when you inject testosterone or other aas into your body, your brain thinks your balls are producing too much testosterone
3 your brain tells your balls to stop producing testosterone
4 your balls atrophy (shrink) and slow/stop production of testosterone and thus, sperm
5 when you stop taking AAS your levels of testosterone plummet
5 your balls are still atrophied
6 suddenly your body has virtually no testosterone of its own
7 the male human body has estrogen in it. especially during and immediately following a course of AAS because testosterone can convert to estrogen
8 your body suddenly has a higher level of estrogen then testosterone
9 your body thinks you are female and develops breast tissue and you can lactate (produce milk like tissue from your nipples ewwwwwww)

you need to either:
1 take HCG to jump start your balls into growing back to normal
2 take an estrogen blocker to prevent estrogen from having these effects or destroy the estrogen itself
3 preferably some combination of both

Taking AAS for too long could cause permanent shutdown of your testicles. That means no more natural testosterone EVER again. No more sperm. That means you are impotent for the rest of your life. The only way you wouldn't develop physical issues is if you are on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) which is just doctor prescribed steroids for the rest of your life because your body can no longer produce any. Either way you will be producing virtually no sperm so you could no longer produce children. If your "mates" "missus" got pregnant than he's lucky and still has some sperm production. The miscarriages would be a result of something else. Or hell, maybe she's cheating on him cause he's been on roids so long he can't get his dick up anymore?

Educate yourself.

so can you tell me the website you get your HCG and anti estrogen from please.

So I just need Tamoxiflen and Nolvadex?

Nolvadex is Tamoxifen. No I cannot give you the website as thats sourcing. But seriously I couldn't spell it out any clearer for you.

Yes it mimics LH. Its also what pregnancy tests look for- elevated levels of hcg. Most of our understanding of endricology and hence hormone related drugs were developed for women due to pregnancy and breast cancer issues.

Equipose is what horses use and we still use that! :p